Mercenary mission [f looking for m]

Started by Rahzilla, September 07, 2013, 05:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahzilla

Okay, so there is a few variations to the idea I have in mind and there's a picture that inspired the idea and I'd like to use the people in the pictures as the characters in the story, so there's an option for the guy to have short or long hair (unless you don't have a preference).

So here's what I was thinking:

There is a duchess whose father has recently died placing her in power of his estate, land, etc. Her uncle, however, wants the title and position for himself. The only way for him to get what he wants is to kill her. So he hires a freelance mercenary to kill his niece off. But before the mercenary can do it, he needs to get close to her. And as he gets closer to her, he starts to fall in love with her and is then conflicted with his feelings of love and what he's been hired to do.

This story can also be altered so that she is a princess instead of a duchess, but yea, that's the idea.

NOTE: I don't want the person playing the guy to act like love at first sight. When they first meet, he should be dedicated to accomplishing his mission, it's over time they spend together that he slowly starts to fall for her.

Please PM me if interested :)
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)