What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Cold pancakes from dinner, with salami and mayonaisse.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kalen

CptC.. that's different.  It's like a sandwich with pancakes instead of bread.. neat.

Thanks, Kazyth.. glad to have some backup for my strange tastes.  Now, PB on a burger?  I... well, I might have to TRY that!

I'm eating Honeynut Cheerios.  I'm trying to get healthy, and this is tastier than the plain old hoops of oats.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*gives Bliss a V8 headbonk*

Captain Maltese

Actually I have eaten the most delicious pancakes in Amsterdam on cafes, served warm with salami and tomatoes and other goodery on top.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Caeli

For cereal, I LOVE honey-roasted Honey Bunches of Oats.
Absolutely delicious with milk. :]
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Kalen

Last night, a roasted chicken with honey garlic glaze.. there goes the diet, but SO nummy.

Maeven

Tonight... made shrimp and tilapia ceviche. Cut the fish and shrimp into bite sized pieces, salt them.  Soaked in fresh squeezed lime juice, onions and two 2 habanero peppers, minus the seeds of course.  Also added some chopped green, red and yellow bell peppers for color and interest.

Tomorrow... eat it on captain's wafers or saltine's, whatever your pleasure.  Who said ambrosia was the food of the gods?  They just never had good ceviche.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Caeli

I had riceballs last night. Tuna and mayo stuffing in one, salmon in the other.

They were tasty. :3
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kalen

I had SUCH a nice meal over the weekend. 

I took a round loaf of crusty bread, and hollowed it out.

Into that went the following mixture; whipped cream cheese, shredded cheddar, flaked ham, miracle whip, green peppers, onions, and various spices.  I put the top back on the bread, and baked it for an hour and a half.  Once it was ready, I sliced up a couple of baguettes, and used them to scoop up that messy, delicious mix.

Kalen

chunks of Honey garlic sausages, left over from last night, with scrambled eggs and salsa in a pita. 

Kathadon

Cinnamon raisin bagels with creamcheese.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Maeven

Tonight I had Strawberry Chex for dinner (was on sale at the grocery store and I'm a sucker for new and improved-- turns out, it only lived up to the former)... AND we were out of milk so I had to mix the evaporated milk that I use for coffee with water to add to the dry cereal.  It was... not... the best dinner I've ever had.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

My god, I didn't know you were a student, Maeven  :o  :-*  :P

today, I had honey nut cheerios and milk.  simple... not bad.

Cecilia

This morning--leftover Spanish Tortilla--eggs, potato, onion, Morels and green garlic spears....

And coffee....Okay, actually espresso.  Two shots at a time with a splash of milk....

Gathering Wilderness

Cold Pizza, Corn Flakes and a Pepsi.

THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS.

Kalen

Yesterday?  A 12lb turkey, stuffing, gravy, new potatoes, corn, fresh buns, a glass of red wine... sooooo nice.

Kalen

Today! 

Leftovers.  Turkey salad sandwich, with honey mustard.  SOOOO good.

Cecilia

Saturday--spork chops marinated in a mixture of Chipotle, oregano, vinegar and pepper, grilled to perfection--served with guacamole, corn tortillas, braised chard and salsa...Followed by local, freshly picked strawberries and cream....

(yuuuuummmmmm)

Kalen

Slowly bbq'ed honey garlic sausages, with fried onions and all the requisite sauces... *drool*

Custos Morum

Cecilia

Dinner out at a restaurant...Beef Tenderloin with a Chipotle-cream sauce, green beans, and mashed potatoes...yuuuuuumy....

Kalen

On Sunday, I had shish ka bobs... with steak, red onion, red and green peppers.

Kalen

Last night, t'was bbq'ed burgers, with fried onions and steak spices, cheddar cheese, bbq sauce and honey mustard..