MFF idea - Any takers?

Started by thymoit, March 22, 2007, 01:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thymoit

Like I really need another game right now, but I had an idea...

Richard saw Jane's car already parked as he pulled into the drive.  He smiled at that.  He's glad Jane didn't have to work late.  He had commanded her to be home on time today if at all possible, but she is only his slave inside the home.  Outside she's a rising junior executive with a major firm and she takes her career seriously and hides her submissive side beneath an ice queen exterior.  She doesn't want her co-workers to know what she's really like.  She wears a choker or a turtleneck to hide her collar.  She wears skirts that fall to mid-thigh or lower concealing her garter belt and the fact she's is pantyless beneath.  Jane certainly never reveals that her pussylips are pierced and adorned with six rings, three to a side and chained shut with a lock to which only Richard holds the key.  He parks the car and goes inside and finds Jane kneeling naked by the door wearing nothing but her collar and high heels.

"Hello, my darling slave, I see you were able to take off a little early."

Jane preens.  "I took the whole day off, Master.  It's your birthday.  I drew you a bath.  May I take your clothes and show you to it?  I have a surprise."

Richard smiles at Jane and bends down and kisses her.  "Yes, slave, you may."

He lets her lead him to the bedroom wondering what the surprise is.  Part of it is the bath.  The water is hot and she's strewn flower petals across the water.  She has his favorite drink ready and hands it to him as he soaks in the bath.  Jane scrubs his back and asks him about his day.  He's wondering if this is his birthdray present.  Seems a little tame on the Jane scale.  He considers commanding Jane to blow him in the bath, but he decides to wait and see what she has in store.  While he's the master, Jane is very... creative and always coming up with new sex games.  She tends him in the bath, dries him off and then pulls out a handkerchief.

"Would you please wear this, Master?  Just for a little while.  It is part of the suprise.

Richard frowns at that.  They tried switching, letting Jane dom and him sub, but it just didn't work.  He couldn't let go and while Jane can be a ball-busting bitch at the office, she kept asking him what to do.  It through off their dynamic.  However, a blindfold for a surprise isn't switching so he goes along and lets her guide him to the bed.  He lays down in the center wondering what she has planned next, but he doesn't have long to wait.

"Master, may Jane suck your big beautiful cock and get you ready for the suprise?"

"Yes, Jane, you may service my cock."

"Thank you!"

He feels Jane's talented mouth wrap around his cock as she starts giving expert head.  He lays there and enjoys the sensation rapidly growing from stiff to rock hard.  Then she stops.  He feels the bed moving as she leaves him.

"Jane?" he asks with a hint of warning in his voice.  She's pushing the boundaries of acceptable slave behavior.  He's perfectly willing to spank her ass or worse.

"Wait, Master, I'm getting your surprise."

The bed moves again and he feels Jane against him.  No, not just Jane, someone else.  Jane's brought someone else to their bed for his birthday.  He smiles at that, oh, a threesome.  They haven't done that lately.  They used to sometimes bring another woman to thier bed, but ever since Jane's promotion she's been paranoid about her reputation at work.  He reaches his hands to his blindfold.

"Please, Master, please wait you'll spoil the surprise."

"Very well, slave, but she'd better not be ugly."

"She's not, Master, you'll like the surprise.  Let me guide you."  Jane takes his hand.

He feels his way.  He's liking this.  It's a little loss of control, but in a good way.  The other woman is kneeling on all fours on the bed, and with cuffs and a spreader bar between her legs.  That much he can tell because he steps on them as he moves into position.  She has a firm ass, taunt, not too fat, so hard to tell with just touch.  He feels her snatch and finds her dripping.  No doubt Jane has been 'getting her ready' with a little oral action.  He guides his hard cock to her wet slit, slides it around getting it ready and then thrusts into this woman he's never seen.

And pops her maidenhead.

He's shocked, a virgin?!  But the woman doesn't scream.  Is she gagged?  Then his sex parterner thrusts onto him and he resumes his motion grabbing her hips and working his cock into her extremely tight cunt.

"This is a wonderful, present, slave!"

This is the best birthday present ever!  Vigin cunt!  She feels so tight and so good on his cock as he bottoms out his fat prick in her and starts fucking.  Where did Jane find a virgin willing to be tied up and give up her virginity for...  It suddenly dawns on Richard.  He and Jane like to do rape play.  Is this woman willing?!  He rips off the blindfold and sees... that his cock is buried in a girl, not a woman.  She can't be older than seventeen.  She's tightly bound, arms and hands behind the back in the reversed prayer position.  She's gagged and crying.  She isn't fucking him.  At least not willingly.  Jane has a firm grip on her shoulders and is pushing and pulling her onto and off his cock.

"Happy Birthday, Master!"

Wanted:  two players one to take on the role of Jane and the other the girl.

Jane is more defined.  She's a switch.  Ball-busting bitch at work and total submissive to Master at home.  She's a rising executive who likes keeping her double life secret.  While she is submissive to Richard, she's still manipulative as shown by the above situation.  Richard and Jane have often played at rape fantasies she's taking the thing to an entirely new level and made it real.  She also has a hidden agenda.  She plans on keeping the girl and making her into their sex slave.  One of Jane's ONs is doing things right under other people's noses, being extremely kinky and they don't have a clue.

The girl - has to be at least 16 (board rules) and attractive enough to catch Jane's eye.  Jane probably knew her in some way.  One possibility, Jane doesn't like her boss who was promoted over her when Jane thought she deserved the job.  The girl is her boss's daughter.   This is payback, Jane style, turning her bosses's daughter into a sex slave and using her every night and then going into work like nothing has happened while her boss goes frantic over her kidnapped daughter.  Looking for a player who wants to play losing their viriginity by rape (although Jane probably did take some liberties before Richard came home) and turned into the kept sex slave of Jane and Richard.

I'd prefer both female players, but will consider a male player in one of the female roles.  Other details negoitable with other players.

thymoit

Asherah has snatched the role of the sixteen year old kidnap victim for the story.  I still need a Jane.  Someone wanting to play a submissive to Richard, but with a twisted imagination and manipulative enough to pull off the opening scene.

alahendra

Do not tempt me Thymoit.  Do not tempt me with more games.  :P
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

thymoit

If you are hoping to avoid temptation, I would not reccomend hanging out here.  The Elliquiy boards are overflowing with juicy little morsels of temptation.  So was that a maybe?  Poor little Fawn needs someone to play with her.

alahendra

Call it a definite maybe. It would probably depend on the posting rate.  (Slower would be better, with the way my schedule has been lately).
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0