Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of Destiny [Interest Thread]

Started by Jason, December 03, 2012, 04:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gensokian

Something like that, yeah. Guess if one male were to go to a female, all would be equal, but dunno if anyone is willing to do that. Well, I could, but only if I have to.

Silk

I still got no issue making a secondary, but I can't help but think having a slightly higher male to female ratio kinda makes sense in a War based RP. You just wouldn't get as many women there. Besides there is always options for Non-combatant female characters to pick up.

Karasu

you guys still need a girl? I'd be happy to bring over my Black magic Duelist
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Togashi

Gensokian

Oh yes please, Karasu. And I see your point, Silk, and it makes sense, as sexist at it seems to be. >w> Still would be nice to have a warrior lady or three, though, as some do belong on the front lines.

Karasu

mmk do you guys mind that she's really shy or should I vamp her up? XD

DigitLninja

I still intend to join, conciser me a Red-Eyes. I may have a new deck at some point.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Gensokian

Quote from: Karasu on December 22, 2012, 06:15:21 PM
mmk do you guys mind that she's really shy or should I vamp her up? XD

Well, it's your character; you can do whatever you want with her. Shy girls are kinda cute, though. >w>

Karasu

Silk

I'm just worried if we leave it for much longer people will lost interest in playing :/

Gensokian

Same here; I know I won't, but not too many people share my aptitude for patience. ><

Karasu

ya..

Also Gensokian.. Would LOVe to see if you';d wanna RP one on one ^^

DarkNevaeh

Color me interested and I for one will gladly make a female character to balance things out.  Need to work on a deck...though I have a fun one in mind.  What are the current numbers on factions?

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

ZameRagues

It's even between Weiwyrm and Schwarchen.

Unless I've miscounted.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

apygoos

Gensokian

Potentially, though we haven't seen any sheets for them yet. Totally fine if you want to play a female character, though.

BraveEarth

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:Alyssandria
Faction: Schwarchen
Sexual Preferences: Gay Bottom
Appearance: Alyssandria stands tall at 6'2" with shortish medium blonde hair that is often tied back. She has been taught to appear in her family's arms and armor at all times which she has long grown used to.
Personality: Alyssandria is very polite and proper, being the eldest of her family line she is held to a high standard that she upholds. She is cautious in the fights against Weiwyrm although not to the point of unecessary hesitation, she feels no love for the conflict but no love for the opposing house Either. To her it is simply a Duty to be carried out. Romantically Ayssandria is a very passive person, prefering to be swept up in anothers passion rather than take the lead, she is not a door mat though. She is rumored of doting on maids in her room but this is purely rumor.

Deck

01 Endymion, The Master Magician
02 Magical Exemplar
03 Magical Exemplar
04 Magical Exemplar
05 Apprentice Magician
06 Apprentice Magician
07 Breaker The Magical Warrior
08 Defender, The Magical Knight
09 Dark Red Enchanter
10 Magical Plant Mandragola
11 Night's End Sorcerer
12 Night's End Sorcerer
13 Royal Magical Library
14 Magical Marionette
15 Crusader of Endymion
16 Crusader of Endymion
17 Tuned Magician
18 Disenchanter
19 Maiden of Macabre
20 Magicat
21 Magical Citadel of Endymion
22 Magical Citadel of Endymion
23 Magical Citadel of Endymion
24 Spell Power Grasp
25 Spell Power Grasp
26 Spell Power Grasp
27 Magical Dimension
28 Magical Dimension
29 Swords of Revealing Light
30 Heavy Storm
31 Mystical Space Typhoon
32 Arcane Barrier
33 Smashing Ground
34 Monster Reborn
35 Terraforming
36 Terraforming
37 Field Barrier
38 Pitch-Black Power Stone
39 Pitch-Black Power Stone
40 Magic Cylinder
41 Mirror Force
42Magician's Circle
Extra Deck
Arcanite Magician
Tempest Magician
Explosive Magician

DarkNevaeh

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 18, 2012, 09:48:34 PM
would anyone be opposed to my having a deck with one illegal card in it though it won't stand a chance against the faster decks, or having a highly illegal deck that would actually compete with the faster decks?

Why would you even need brain control? Use creature swap instead?

DigitLninja

Brain control = take control of a monster with a small fee and able to sacrifice it

Creature Swap = give one monster for another.

the difference is that I need to keep my own monsters on my side of the field...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

BraveEarth

It's really unfair to the other's though. It's a really powerful card because you can tribute anyone of your opponents cards for a very minor fee.

DigitLninja

I know which is why it's banned...

That's why I wanted to see if anyone had a problem with it before we started...

Obviously there is an issue...

Not that it would matter much...
Quotes to Live by:

ZameRagues

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on December 24, 2012, 09:04:32 PM
DId we say yay or nay on XYZ cards?

I don't think there was an question about Xyz cards, it's fine with me.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os