she's a work in p r o g r e s s. [ a woman playing women. ] [updated 9/22]

Started by hernameisbanks, April 20, 2019, 02:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hernameisbanks

photos are credit to Creepyyeha.

you would think i would start a new page for requests, but it's fine, it's fine. i'll just keep dicking around with this one. the past few months where i expected to run smoothly, absolutely hit the fan. friend's passed away, shit happened, and my mental health hit the fan, naturally.

with that in mind, sorry for the lapse of time.
i've missed you all. so with that being said, i have no goddamn idea how these next few
months will actually go, but i do know for a fact i'm about to have a lot more time, even with
school involved. so, let's get busy.

all story updates are listed in the post below.

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

stories.

Fun times and updates to formatting! I'm wanting this to be a bit easier to look at, because it's a lot. But I'm making sure to keep my big interests and most recent cravings out and center stage. Obviously this doesn't mean I'm not interested in any of my other stories, but you know, playing favorites. <3

update as of 8/25 :
another story that is f x f ( or m to female or female to male transgender, honestly ) based on the song Bitches by Tove Lo, probably NSFW but still a fucking bop. Listen to it,
come back and tell me your thoughts. I love it and it gives me so many thoughts.

my two most recent cravings are f x f based. ( 7/22 )
this does not mean you have to be a woman but you obviously have to know something about playing women.
this being said, i am 100% open to trans characters as well for these two ideas, as they're open and in full range to do so.

the first, is based off of the movie "But I'm a Cheerleader" and if you haven't seen it, that's fine. it's a sweet, queer romcom and honestly helped me from a very young age realize how I felt about my own sexuality. moving on, it's basically a movie about a "hetero" girl who is sent to a conversion camp because her family believes she's gay. the camp essentially is made to produce heterosexuals as the outcome, straightened from the path of whatever other sexuality they're in. in the movie, there's a cheerleader, etc etc, falls in love, realizes she's a lesbian, yah yah, you get the point. what I'm after here, is something around this same thread. i'd love to play a girl ( eighteen and over. ) who is conflicted about her sexuality and has never really confronted it, only to be tossed into an environment where everyone around her is seen as gay. i would love for a relationship to blossom here, a slow burn if you will with angst and romance and flirting, you get me. slice of life with drama in human behavior.

the second, again anther fxf story and wow, also slice of life but.. kinkier. i have yet to come across a story with just a plainly dominant woman. it's upsetting me. what i would love to see is a story of a masc dom and her partner, although naturally because we love story here, the story doesn't begin with them as partners. it goes from interaction to interaction, alluding to where things are going before bam, the big thing happens and now they're trying to come to terms with what they are and if they are even anything together. this can be applied to so many ideas and plot lines, slice of life, fantasy, hell, sibling pairings. you get my point. let's talk about it.

plots
oo1. There will always be a special place in my heart for stories set in the future, with a more grungy, dark, post apocalyptic feel to them. Think of like Underworld or Aeon Flux type of settings, you know, usually set in the dark and shit. The sort of women I'm interested in playing, one variety of them absolutely thrives in this sort of environment, and I've always loved a good, murdering ass woman. Whether she's a human or a vampire or something else that goes bump in the night, I've got these thoughts in my head to play an assassin, probably of a dark realm sort, and really we can go from there as far as elaborating what sort of bullshit we can get both her and your character into. Let's flesh it out together.

oo2. Between this thought, and the first one, I go back and forth between the cravings. I want to play a student in a school setting, whether it be against a teacher or a fellow student. The angst of having a relationship of some sort, the friction of knowing if you get into an argument, you're likely going to see them several more times through the day, only to go home and have to deal with whatever turmoil comes from thinking "fuck, I should have said this." I know, these stories can be easily played out and over fucking dramatic, but I want what I want and that's what I want.

oo3.  Supernatural stories involving vampires and werewolves. Stories that involve creatures in the dark, the ones that go thump as soon as the sun goes down. Stories about monsters. Hell, zombie apocalypses. You get where I'm going with this. I like stories with conflict, and the sort of conflict that these things can cause is just fun, because I love a character who can kill, and be faced with the trauma of life and trying to survive.

oo4.  Reading back one of my older stories from another place, I've found myself interested in playing the mafia boss' daughter to a right hand man. Set in the 20's or perhaps something worked to be more modern, it is nothing relating to kidnapping and being traded, no damsels in distress here. Let's flesh it out, hm?

oo5.  Who doesn't like reading their old stories and reminiscing on the things they never got to delve into and completely flesh out in the role playing realm, AMIRIGHT. Seriously, I remember being so deeply invested in Mad Max: Fury Road when it came out, and having a few stories that were based around the basic wasteland type of setting. Honestly, this movie and Borderlands are really my inspiration. I feel like there are multiple plots I can come up with for this particular setting of dusty deserts, warlords and slave womens, machine guns and face painting, you get the idea.

oo6.  Incest. It's the taboo but norm. I was reading back on an old story of mine that involved a brother who was a few years older than his sister, and due to the age difference they never really met and didn't really acknowledge one another's existence. Perhaps the brother was troubled, went to live with other family, etc. He winds up being the lead singer for her favorite band, and after sneaking away to go see said band for one of their massive concerts, there is an interaction of sexual nature between them. Months go by, and boom, suddenly big brother's coming home for a family gathering only for the two of them to be absolutely gutted by the fact that they're siblings. ooooOoOOOoO, what do we do. I want to play through the initial interaction, and how they kind of try to manage it while being with each other as family.

oo7.  gasp, dare I say, I'm back on my Thor x Ororo bullshit. Yes, I Banks, still stan this relationship like no other even though I know the likelihood is slim to none but damnit! Let's make it happen anyway. Or rather, let's try to.

oo8.  Again, after reading through an old story, my interests lie in fleshing out a fairy tale or two. This does require someone with knowledge of general fairy tales, be it Cinderella or Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, etc I was wanting to take stories and absolutely obscure them. Same general idea, but I want there to be actual violence, sex, plot. I want to do this story with someone who actually understands that you have to play other characters beyond your two mains to make a story flow.

oo9 this image absolutely calls to me. I have zero idea of any real plot line for this, but I know I want to brainstorm it and make it happen.

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

more plots
oooh, a new section!?
yes, yes she finally stopped being a lazy ass and did wtf i said i would, since you know, quarantine
forces allows me to keep my ass at home and make something of myself.

Moving on, I'm going to be using this section to make a brief, shorter realm of ideas and stories that I'd want to do.
I'm going to say these fluctuate more often than the ones above do, because they come in bursts of inspiration.
Most recently, I have really, truly wanted to do an idea based around space pirates, *but* very specifically I want
this story to be between two women. Obviously I'm willing to flesh out ideas with my partner, but the goal in this
very specifically is that it is not heterosexual.

I'm also very interested the idea of a man ( likely of some demonic spirit or abilities ) and a succubus he traps. The world is
hell around him, but he manages to scrape enough to catch and trap a succubus for his own personal gain. Sure, it's sexual
by nature of what she is, but I'd like for this to be a gritty style role play, so there will be fighting and violence. Let's flesh this
out a bit more hmm?

update from 10/17
I'm still loudly into those two up there, especially the second one because it will always call to me in a fun way.
However, very specifically, I've been recently craving an all around supernatural ( not the show, never seen her,
don't know her. ) story. Men who change into werewolves, ladies who suck your blood to live, all around monsters
that go thump in the night. I want to build a story in this type of realm, whether they be long lost lovers who keep colliding
with one another, or a slayer of some type who keeps meddling and getting in the way of big supernatural business. 

update on 10/27
I saw a picture of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy kissing and quite honestly that sparked my interest in doing a story
with the two of them straight up. I want something that doesn't entirely relate to the Joker, although obviously he plays a big
part of Harley's backstory, but I don't want him to be a main focus unless he is a stepping stone. I have  thoughts and ideas that
I have previously played through relating to Poison Ivy, including her death and resurrection, so I would love to flesh these out with
someone.

Also open to an Ivy  x Scarecrow story as well.

Shoot me a PM so we can flesh it out.

update on 11/26 now, apparently.
happy gobble gobble.
anyway, I'm honestly interested in a messed up slice of life story. It's probably because COVID has ruined
the sense of normalcy that we all used to know, but we're not gonna talk about Miss Unwanted Rona. Are we
playing two potheads in college who need to get our shit together? Yes, let's! Are we playing a neighbor's goofy
daughter to your strict, straight laced neighborhood scrooge? Let's do that! Are we playing a rowdy, noisy teenager to-
Okay you get the idea. I like struggle that isn't blood and guts and slicing people to pieces sometimes too, yknow?

Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose.

update 12/28.
Hear me out. I've got school now, but I really, really want to do a story involving Loki.
He's delish okay, Tom Hiddleston, ugh. The idea of pairing him with Storm, intrigues me,
but I'm also very interested in starting something relative to a story I did years ago involving
Loki and an OC character, shortly after Loki has been caught and imprisoned after terrorizing NYC.
With that in mind, if you're interested, please shoot me a message and we can discuss this one a bit further.

updated on 2/28
wow, where the fuck have I been.
Working and school of course. Still looking for something slice of life ish, because normalcy with like, regular problems that
aren't a fucking pandemic would be neat. Let's talk about it and work something out. Also, still on the prowl for someone to
play Loki to an OC.

a l s o, there's a story I want to work on that never completely got fleshed out to go any further in the story than a few pages,
involving a nephilim ( mc ), a demon, a vampire, and an angel ( yc's. ). yes, it is me playing one character to your three, so
it's obviously a big ask. But I figure if there are people out here asking for harem stories to one lackluster dude, then why not
shoot my shot okay. At least my idea has a story.

FAQs

Q: Do you only role play via Elliquiy?
A: Yes, however I do not mind having conversations about stories outside of E, usually on Discord.

Q: How often do you post?
A: Usually pretty consistently, unless my mental health fucks me over.

Q: What can I call you?
A: Banks.

Q: How long have you been writing stories?
A: Uh, I started on Gaia, so I will let that date the fuck out of me.
Literally went back to see some of my old threads and boy, those were shit.

Q: Why don't you have a list of bulleted kinks?
A: Because I'm a perverse freak who thinks of kinks by means of story inclusion. I think of kinks I want to have involved in a story where it makes sense and run with that shit.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

The uncrowned Prince

Hello, is there a particular roleplay you've been craving that you would like to write together?
Prince

hernameisbanks

Quote from: The uncrowned Prince on April 28, 2019, 01:19:30 PM
Hello, is there a particular roleplay you've been craving that you would like to write together?

hello love, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it from there.

also, a bump for this while i make replies.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

I'm going to be making posts today,
and moving this thread up with another burst of inspiration.

if it seems like I'm ignoring your PM, I'm not,
I'm likely working on post replies.
iloveyou,iswear.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

I’m making posts tonight.
And I’m super duper craving supernatural shit.
So this is going up.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

lol look at how i still want to do the same bullshit stories years later.
i am still authentic trash bb.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Notorious

I'm glad to see you lurking back around the site, Banksy! Welcome back!

I hope you stick around! : ]

- N

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Notorious on July 17, 2020, 07:46:04 PM
I'm glad to see you lurking back around the site, Banksy! Welcome back!

I hope you stick around! : ]

- N

ah, thank you love.
I should be sticking around for a while.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Notorious

Well that's thrilling to hear! Just let me know if you want to revisit any of our old stories or jump into something new. Otherwise I hope you're blessed and that you have some incredible stories ahead of you here on E! : ]

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Notorious on July 17, 2020, 08:27:45 PM
Well that's thrilling to hear! Just let me know if you want to revisit any of our old stories or jump into something new. Otherwise I hope you're blessed and that you have some incredible stories ahead of you here on E! : ]

oooooo~
I think I may actually take you up on that. Give me a bit and I’ll shoot you a PM.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

and we're up with an update in the third post.
( i need to change the date, don't judge me. )
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

updated things for the third post,
with a new plot involving poison ivy and harley quinn.

please send me a PM if you are interested in fleshing this story out.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

all the people I owe posts to, looking at me like bitch wtf.
don't worry fronds, posts are coming.
in the meantime, trying to get my holiday body story count aflowing.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.