Exotic Non-con fantasy oneshot; futa/monsters/tentacles~ IC Thread started

Started by Koyume, March 08, 2011, 01:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

Splendiferous! I'm glad you decided to join  ;D.

So what's everyone think? Are we ready to get started?

Kunoichi

A few more maids and other assorted people might be helpful, but otherwise I think we probably have enough to get started. ^^

Wolfy

I could play a slimegirl, if you like. ^-^ One summoned by the Demon, or Secretly coming to the party under the guise of an Aristocrat in order to satisfy her usual sexual hunger. :D

Koyume

Well, I don't particularly care for amorphous girls myself, but assuming others are alright with it you're welcome to join.

@Everyone: I think I'll try to start the thread today, probably pretty soon. I'm not quite sure how I want to start though...

Blue Leah

Acid Lips

Blue Leah

Koyume

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 12, 2011, 02:24:56 AM
Sounds interesting, if you still need a maid let me know.

Well, if you're interested then you're certainly welcome to jump in; I'd just do it fast though.

As far as the party and whatnot, I was thinking it would start on the second day, so basically everyone would have a chance to introduce their characters doing whatever they do in their daily lives, or setting out for the mansion if they lived a long distance away, or whatever, then we'll skip to the next morning when guests begin arriving and the party begins.

Blue Leah

Ok. I might alter some wording, then, but overall that would fit my character's nature to plan ahead like that.

Koyume

schnookums

I'm a bit confused...when should the invitees start showing up if the event is the next day?

Kunoichi

Quote from: Koyume on March 13, 2011, 01:15:01 PM
Oi, where is everybody, eh?

Sorry, I had to take a break for a day due to lack of sleep. ^^; I'm back now, though.

clodivs

Quote from: schnookums on March 13, 2011, 09:27:54 PM
I'm a bit confused...when should the invitees start showing up if the event is the next day?

I got the impression invitees were intended to start by describing their embarkation/journey/arrival.

Koyume

Quote from: Kunoichi on March 13, 2011, 10:58:58 PM
Sorry, I had to take a break for a day due to lack of sleep. ^^; I'm back now, though.

No problem, I actually did the same thing yesterday.

Also, clodivs has it right; I just wanted to have a little 'prelude' first. We'll get to the party pretty soon, I think.

clodivs

Koyume

No, but I suppose I should make one. I'll post it up over in the one-shot section.

Nyarly

Quite a nice idea. If it's possible to join, I'd like to play one of the maids.

Koyume

I suppose, if you jump in soon. It will, of course, be increasingly complicated (especially for clodivs I think), but I at least am fine with it.

Nyarly

Name: Saria
Sex: Female
Race: Elf
Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/586305/blush-bow-bra-breasts-breast_squeeze-cleavage-elf-
Biography: Saria was always a pretty fickle girl, who hates to be bored and whose interests could change pretty quickly. She became a maid fairly recently, since the thought of serving a beautiful woman appealed to her quite much. And it was a decision, she didn't regret so far.
Ons: Futanari, excessive cum, bondage
Offs: Bestiality, watersports, gore (a bit blood is alright)

Is this character alright?

Koyume

DahliaBlossom

Is the game still open? I'd love to get my own character in there.