Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Well if they say no more than three times they are out of the program.  They will be returned to a normal prison to serve their full length sentence.  No is a word they are allowed, but as they progress through and realise that they get rewarded for complying hopefully they will stop saying it.  Some people are not going to be trainable, they wont or cant accept it so some will be returned to a normal prison.  (NPCs of course)

One of the reasons I specifically said no serious crimes (Ie murders) or characters that will refuse and be aggressive is so that the characters we have will go along with the program.  Not much of a game if everyone said no I dont want this.  NC will be reserved if its something the writer wants.  Its not something that will be done frequently.  This is more about training and submission. 

If a girl says no then it is up to the trainer to sit and discuss what made them say no.  It wont be left.  These girls are being given a new start.  They could leave the facility and go to an extremely rich man, their lives so very different, but they need to be trained so they can be trusted and understand whats wanted from them.

It isnt about forcing them to behave, but rather showing them how much better life would be for them if they did as they were told.  There are no characters who are overly aggressive or who will constantly refuse.  I want this game to be fun for all and the main theme is D/s and BDSM.  Rough sex, bondage, punishment can all be expected.  I dont want NC for the sake of it, unless its a part of a plot of someone wants it to happen. 

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Healergirl

A trainer, for your consideration:

Name:Victoria Jackson
Trainer or Inmate: Trainer 

Sexuality: She seldom talks about it

Personality:  Professional.  Not cold or distant, but she does keep the inmates at an emotional arms length. Usually

Background:  From Virginia, USA.  Speaks with a soft but notable drawl. She  once worked as a bartender, a duty she performs at staff parties and sometimes functions for visitors with obvious enjoyment.  Rumor has it among the staff that in her late teens/early twenties she worked a three year lease as a Self-Sale slave.

Training specialty:   Behavior, simple cooking  and basic bartending 

A tall brunette with thick straight hair that reaches past her shoulders, but usually worn up in a tight bun or ponytail. She wears glasses, rectangular with rounded edges, not wide, not narrow.  Moderately hot librarian isn't a bad description.

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Healergirl

Ack, How could I have forgotten that?

Switch.  Domme to the inmates, she will take firm control of her classrooms.  They are criminals and she won't forget that.  On her own time, depends on who asks and how they ask.  I could go into more detail, but prefer to reveal it in play.

kaz

Sounds good to me love, dont wanna give too much away. 

Welcome to Serse.  I'll add her to the characters. Feel free to get posting.

kaz

Hi Vin, I see you looking.  Any questions please ask.

Still would like one or two guards/trainers.

vin26m

I'm interested.  Let me think about it a bit.

I would play a trainer, dominant, male, definitely specializing in sex, bdsm, but also doing stuff in science and math.  I was actually thinking of Patrick Stewart as the image.

But you have all that already in one of your NPCs.

Sarah Morgan

Thanks Kaz!  I'll start working on her now and have her info up shortly!

Sarah Morgan

Name: Julie Whitcomb.
Trainer or Inmate: Inmate.
    If Inmate brief description of crime: Petty theft, nothing too expensive.
Sexuality: Straight.

Personality: Julie is friendly once she gets to know someone, but she can be shy at first.  She used to be more readily accepting of people, but circumstances have made her more wary over the last couple of years.

Background: Julie had a happy and normal childhood, not giving her parents any trouble, glad for the family she had.  She felt lucky that her parents were still together, especially when most of her friends' parents were divorced.  Everything changed when she was seventeen, and it came out that her dad had been having an affair with a younger woman at his office. 

Feeling angry at both her parents, tired of the now constant fighting, and yet wanting their family together again, she started letting her grades slip, hoping that it would get their attention, and that they'd have to come together to help her.  When that didn't work, she started stealing small stuff, cheap costume jewelry or makeup and clothes, hoping that the more serious yet relatively minor offense would snap her parents out of their fighting with each other and realize that she still needed them both.  She didn't try to hide what she was doing, but getting caught and arrested only seemed to make her parents angrier with each other, and with her.  After a few rounds of being put in jail, her parents told her they couldn't handle what she was doing, and made her leave the house.

Disillusioned with them, hurt that they could care so little for her when she'd thought parents were supposed to love and stand by their kids, she ended up wandering the streets, though she never could bring herself to the prostitution.  She often went hungry, rather than stoop to that level, and instead of stealing jewelry, she started stealing food.  Eventually she got the idea to purposefully let herself be caught, simply to have a roof over her head in the form of the jail, and regular food for a few days, until she went before the judge.  Eventually the judge sentenced her to Circe, and although she's never been to prison before, she thinks it would be better than going back home.

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b] Julie wants to know that people are still decent, in spite of how her parents have treated her.  She wants to feel that someone genuinely cares about her and what happens to her.

vin26m

I'll pop in to see how the game is going, but I can't commit to a character.

Thanks anyway, and good luck!

kaz

Thanks for stopping by.  I was gonna say I can find another picture for that NPC.  But thanks for looking around.

And Sarah, approved, feel free to get stuck into the game.

Chelemar

As far as a character saying "No." 

For example of non-con:  there will be times when a character has to be under the control of another character.  Moving them, forcing them about.  Sometimes, even forcing a sexual scene.  It's a prison and under sexual circumstances.  However, say, the person writing the trainer wants to have his/her character use a strap on on the inmate he/she is writing opposite of.  (It is the responsibility of the writer of the trainer to check and make sure that this is OK with the writer of the inmate.)   

now, say the Writer of the Inmate, here after known as WOI, says sure, that is not an off. 

So, the Writer of the TRAINER here after known as WOT goes ahead and writes his trainer beginning to use a dildo on the Inmate, but the Inmate says,  "No, no stop!"  The trainer must stop what he or she is doing, and then there must be a discussion about what was going on in the Inmates mind.  What the stop was for.  Is she denying the program, or did they reach a sort of break through.

If she is saying no to the program, then it goes on her record as an offical "no."  She will have a chance to speak again with the administration and staff on the merits of the program, and she will be offered the chance to receive some sort of sexual or non-sexual punishment. A sexual punishment would be up to what suits that particular girl, but it would be something she wouldn't normally favor. (Though her writer would!)  A non sexual punishment would be  a removal of something "good" like taking away a comfort, or cleaning the showers and bathrooms with on her hands and knees with only a tooth brush every day for a week. 

She can say no to that punishment, but then that no, can result in another discussion, she can be shown what she is missing again, or... until she had used her 3rd chance to try again.

Does that make more sense?

kaz

Healergirl

It does indeed make sense.  Hm... This sort of thing would be hotly debated by the trainers among themselves when it happened, I think.  This kind of ambiguity, there would certainly be a formal meeting among staff to review it and decide on a recommendation to the Governer, who would make the final decision as to how this would be treated.

I had mentioned to Kaz the possibility of a work related discussion between Juliet Serse and Victoria Jackson  that escalated to a heated argument then to a screaming verbal fight then... who knows where.

This sort of thing would be just the trigger for that.

vin26m

Not to butt in, but I just wanted to share an idea:

Instead of saying "no," the inmates can say a safe word that is agreed upon with the trainer during a training session. 

So the inmate can beg and plead all she wants, and the trainer can ignore her or give in to her demands.

Saying the safe word ends the training session with the trainer right away, but results in a "reset" of the privileges they have earned.

Also, before a training session, the privileges can be laid out ahead of time - basically the inmates would see what they earn if they complete the training session.  If there is more than one inmate with a single trainer, the better inmate gets all the goods or more than the other inmates.

Chelemar

@vin,

While I can see your point. :)  To me, in this case a safe word is more of saying, ok... yes to this, but this is where the pain or even the pleasure is too much... It's not "NO."

It means I can't take any more of this sort of punishment and please stop. ouch OR WOW!.  It doesn't mean I am refusing to be trained in this prison setting. 

Healergirl

Vin26m,

Not to steal your thunder, but I was thinking along safeword lines, proposing a major change to training protocols in that fashion could be the trigger of my proposed huge fight between Ms. Jackson and Governor Serse.

No, please, no, stop.... all par for the course.  But if an inmate yells "Popcorn!"  Things come to a grinding halt.

This is an institution, with established ways of doing things.  Things that are done a certain way because they have always been done a certain way.  A family business, with all the emotional involvement in things that family ownership entails.

It's entirely possible that at one point Governor Serse will be holding Trainer Jackson out a window by her ankles, screaming at her to apologize  for demeaning the way her family has always done things or by God, down to the rocks she falls!

Chelemar,

as you say, the situation is a bit more compleiated than dom/sub play.  We should work it out Ic, it will be fun roleplay!

Chelemar

:)

I'm up for it:)  It's supposed to be a trial program..:D

this is the way we learn the way... learn the way... learn the way! :D

kaz

I'm just gonna say I love to see healthy discussion.  I think this is gonna be a very interesting IC plot line for the staff.  Thanks Vin, HG and Chele for the input, always welcome and wanted :)

Wargtass

Dominant needed? A criminal rehabilitation facility with questionable morals and doctrines? Guards?

My favorite exploitation genre come to fruition at my favorite site. I'll sign all the forms as soon as I am back from work!
O/O

kaz

We would love to have you play with us.  Guys are welcomed with open arms..... >:) >:)

Hotaru37

Name: Hotaru Takatori

Trainer or Inmate: Inmate
If Inmate brief description of crime: Constant thefts of clothing and food mainly from houses and stores
Sexuality: straight, bi curious
Personality: Hotaru is the quite type that you would never expect to be in trouble or do things wrong really.  Always very polite and a little on the shy side most overlook a lot about her that is plain as the nose on your face.
Background:Everything Hotaru has ever done has only been to survive as her and her brother Jase was abandoned on the streets when they were little to fend for themselves.  They learned how to steal to get the food and clothing they needed to wear, nothing more and nothing less.  Her brother as he got older though seemed to want to take more than what he needed and eventually ending up in jail.  Hotaru after trying to fend completely for herself eventually got caught for her thefts and ended up here. 

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b]  To become a member of society that can get a job instead of trying to live off the streets.  As most of the time she is quiet and shy her trainers might have a hard time with her because she could very well pull away.

There, I finally got it up.  hehe
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

kaz

And very nice she is too. Accepted, I'll pop her up in the characters.  Feel free to get posting :)

Hotaru37

Thanks, Kaz.   ;D  I will see where I can put her once I am a little more awake.  lol
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole