U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoOkie

Banned for being a hypocrite and exposing abs as well.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Swashbuckler

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on January 08, 2016, 03:09:09 PM
Banned for being a hypocrite and exposing abs as well.
Banned for banning me as a hypocrite I said and I quote 'Too much abs' not abs in general

Banned a second time for being mean to me.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for...  Thinking I am over sensative after calling me a hypocrite.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for assuming you know what I think.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned because its not what you thought you indeed called me too sensitive.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for using the word "indeed".
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Banned for not spelling out things.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for lame attempt at shaming me chuckles

ChicagoOkie

Banned for using the word lame twice.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for making banned war hilarious.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for thinking this is a joke.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for not having a sense of humor

ChicagoOkie

Banned for having too much of a sense of humor.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for being far too serious, next banning will probably have you wanting to ban me for something more than too much of a humor. >:)

ChicagoOkie

Well, it is the ban game. :P

Banned for using the little devil face.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for being overly picky ... (OkiexGrell)

ChicagoOkie

Banned because I don't know what you mean by "(OkiexGrell)".
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned until you find out what it means.

(I could tell you but where is the fun in that lol)

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for being too lazy to ask in the SB.

Someone there will tell ya I just dont wanna chuckles

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test