The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Sign-up/OOC Thread) -- Closed + suspended

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Ok, so I'm a bit torn. Should I go ahead and make another post? Or should I wait for valoren to get everyone settled in a hotel room?

LynxKitten

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Ok, I'll post one after my classes are over. Also I totally forgot to mention in the post where book goes to human form, about all the scars, burns, an other skin damage all over his body, because he is suppose to have a tremendous amount of scar tissue, whether it be from fire, knives, bullets, arrows, or any other skin damage. So if someone would be willing either post their character acknowledging in their thoughts, or questions out loud. Or edit a previous post to do the same thing. Since I can't edit myself, I would be extremely grateful.

LynxKitten

Demigod1945

LynxKitten

Quote from: Demigod1945 on October 23, 2013, 01:53:57 PM
Thank you very much! I am in your debt.  ;D
*giggles* Consider yourself debt free. I don't usually charge for my services ;D

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Pentagious666

it's french... a word that translates to Dear, mon cheri is my dear.  I use many such pieces from numerous languages, french is my most common.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 24, 2013, 06:20:25 PM
it's french... a word that translates to Dear, mon cheri is my dear.  I use many such pieces from numerous languages, french is my most common.
Ah, interesting.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Demigod1945

Hey sorry for not being on this past week, I've had a rough one and haven't had time to jump on here. Currently I still can't, I'm just letting everyone know that I will be able to post on Monday. Kitten, if you want to move Book up to the hotel room, then be my guest.

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Mist

Sorry for the short post.  I'm on my phone and just wanted to make sure the story didn't stall on my account. 

Any word on Meryl?
O/O

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Do you guys think we need a little bit of a time jump? I've got something lined up that could go either way. :P I ask because it's starting to look like the rp is dwindling just a little bit. So which do you think is the best course of action: putting a time-skipped post up to put us in the rooms, or more patients?

Nic

Hi guys,
Sorry for interrupting you, but would you mind if I joined in?
I'm kind of new to all this.
Hope you all have a great day.

LynxKitten

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on November 05, 2013, 09:44:30 AM
Do you guys think we need a little bit of a time jump? I've got something lined up that could go either way. :P I ask because it's starting to look like the rp is dwindling just a little bit. So which do you think is the best course of action: putting a time-skipped post up to put us in the rooms, or more patients?
*raises hand* I second the motion for a time jump*

Quote from: Nic on November 14, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
Hi guys,
Sorry for interrupting you, but would you mind if I joined in?
I'm kind of new to all this.
Hope you all have a great day.

Hi Nic! I hope the GMs won't mind, I sure don't. This thread could use more people. If you notice, on the first post, there is a character sheet you must fill out. Basically it is to give us an idea of who your character is and what he/she looks like *smiles*

Luvan95

Hi there everybody.
I'm am really sorry for my very long absent on this site, but a few things came up in my life that forced me to take a long break. But now I am back and will be able to post a few times a week at least. Hope you are still okay with having me here. :)

Seems we have gotten a bigger group since last time I checked, so my greetings to our new arrivals. It's nice to have you with us. :D
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Nic

Quote from: LynxKitten on November 15, 2013, 10:29:04 AM
*raises hand* I second the motion for a time jump*

Hi Nic! I hope the GMs won't mind, I sure don't. This thread could use more people. If you notice, on the first post, there is a character sheet you must fill out. Basically it is to give us an idea of who your character is and what he/she looks like *smiles*

Thank you I will make sure I post it tomorrow :D thank you!
Hope you have a great day!

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Alright guys. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to return, but I am still in the middle of moving. I will post today and then will likely not be on again until the 30th, as it says in my signature. Thank you guys for your patients and I'm sorry I won't be able to post for a while!

Pentagious666

field goal!  sorry guys hm I gave the time skip so everyone could convene and get answers and such, I'm sorry I have not been on much.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?