The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Sign-up/OOC Thread) -- Closed + suspended

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Demigod1945

I think I have something, lets say that Book in the apartment next door, and an npc fires at Rosa, but misses, and the bullet amazingly ricochets into his apartment, hitting him and causing him to transform and bust through the wall. Probably very dumb, but It sounds cool.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

So how are we going to play this out?  I'm hesitant to post as there are a ton of things going on at once.  Val is aparently dead though i assume its temporary.  Rosa is ready to rage out and kill everyone.  Book just obliterated a wall in beast mode and could be on either side, no one knows him.  meanwhile men with guns are poised to kil anything.  i guess i dont know where to go.
O/O

Demigod1945

Jack could just stay outside and decide to stay with meryl, since he may hear Books awesome/scary animal howl of pain, just putting out there, by the way every time I see Luvan's character name, I think of this.
Merle

Though I think their names may be pronounced, but are spelled differently.

Luvan95

Quote from: Demigod1945 on August 13, 2013, 07:21:51 PM
Jack could just stay outside and decide to stay with meryl, since he may hear Books awesome/scary animal howl of pain, just putting out there, by the way every time I see Luvan's character name, I think of this.
Merle

Though I think their names may be pronounced, but are spelled differently.
Well, Meryl, as my character is named, is pronunced 'me-rill', while I believe Merle is pronunced 'mER-leh', so it is not really the same.

On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 13, 2013, 07:33:53 PM
Well, Meryl, as my character is named, is pronunced 'me-rill', while I believe Merle is pronunced 'mER-leh', so it is not really the same.
Yeah, I didn't know that was how it was pronounced, unless you said so and I missed it. Also I did point out the spelling difference.

Luvan95

Quote from: Demigod1945 on August 13, 2013, 07:51:11 PM
Yeah, I didn't know that was how it was pronounced, unless you said so and I missed it. Also I did point out the spelling difference.
Don't worry about it. I'm not mad, I just wanted to let you know the difference, so you don't have to mix the thoughts up anymore.  ;)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Luvan95 on August 13, 2013, 07:54:41 PM
Don't worry about it. I'm not mad, I just wanted to let you know the difference, so you don't have to mix the thoughts up anymore.  ;)
I definitively won't, although iI may still think of the walking dead character from time to time. 

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. I'm sorry that my reply here didn't actually get posted, I've been working a lot of hours and so have had little to no time on here. I will finish my post as soon as I can, and I will do my best to stay active on here but I will be honest, I don't know when I will actually be able to get online or not or for how long. Feel free to send me PM's if you would like to talk about anything or have any questions and I will at least be able to respond likely a bit quicker.

Thank you guys so much for taking interest, being active, and more importantly being awesome! Let me know if you have any ideas for this rp! :)

Love you all!

Cowgirl <3
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Pentagious666

terribly sorry about the absences my car just broke down and life has been well... hectic at the least.  So what are your thoughts or opinions, I know book is in rage-eat-all-the-faces mode and I had plans for that (If I didn't carry silver what kind of butler would I be?) however, you are correct in that Valoren is not dead, he is not bullet proof in this form by any means however, hence blood.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on August 21, 2013, 09:16:13 AM
terribly sorry about the absences my car just broke down and life has been well... hectic at the least.  So what are your thoughts or opinions, I know book is in rage-eat-all-the-faces mode and I had plans for that (If I didn't carry silver what kind of butler would I be?) however, you are correct in that Valoren is not dead, he is not bullet proof in this form by any means however, hence blood.
It seems that you aren't the only busy one, so no worries there, as for the whole silver spoon thing, I assume that you'll have Val attack Book? Whatever the case I think I'll wait until you do a post on what happens, then I'll have Book do some face eating.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Ah, that works with me, Val might have trouble doing that though, but it can be done.

Mist

I've been just as incapable of internet access as well.  But, for the forseeable future, I'll be able to get on more often now.  I'll take a peek at the current posts and make a reply of some kind.
O/O

Demigod1945

You're not the only one who's been away for awhile, just put up a post for Book. Hope it's to everyone's liking.

Demigod1945

I just realized that I may have killed/ taken out a bit too many men, and making some move was probably not my decision. Arrggh, I do hope that what I posted was ok, if not I apologize, I always find myself overstepping my boundaries in rp's by accident.

Pentagious666

You are fine my friend, the point of mooky bits is for you to use it to make an interesting post, it is more intriguing to have you wallop some useless baddies and as long as everyone is having fun it should be just fine.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Good evening all, any chance this story is still accepting characters? If so...

Username:
LynxKitten
Character Name:
Namyria
Height:
5’6
Weight:
117lbs
Accursed Creature:
Hell-hound
Innate Abilitie(s):
Limited Control
- Can cause sparks by snapping her fingers, but she can only do it 3 times in a 24-hour period.
- Once a day she can heighten and radiate her body heat, for up to 3 hours. Great ability in the winter.
- Can lengthen her canines to 1/2 inch up to 3 times a day.

Sideshow Freak
Appearances:
Human Form
Half Form
Full Form
Personality:
Namyria is hot-headed and sarcastic, not an easy girl to make friends with. She is strong-willed and appears strong yet cold. She isn't the type of person to go out of her way to make friends with anyone, let alone get involved in anyone else's business. She doesn't form very strong alliances with anyone; if she does, it is more for convenience than companionship.
History:
Namyria was born in a small outskirt town near Moscow in Russia to a coal miner and his wife. Life was relatively normal for Namyria and her family..that is, until her true self made its grand entry. During the night she and her parents were woken with smoke in their lungs and burning heat against their eyes. Namyria had set the small, country house ablaze without meaning to in her sleep. When her frantic parents came to find her they did not find the teen-aged girl they'd raised and loved. In her bed was a wolf with a pelt of flames. They both died that night.

Left orphaned and in a fit of self-loathing, Namyria worked a number of odd jobs until she could finance a move to the Americas. Mind you, this move took place after just over 300 years of Namyria working and slaving herself. In her mind, the hard work and the punishments she received were well deserved for the death of her parents.  Upon her arrival in the new world, Namyria met and married a slave trader. It wasn't long until he discovered her other side and she was to be tried as a witch. When she stood at the stake and was set ablaze the fire spread lapped at her body but left no burns. "Witch!" They all cried and ran. Namyria, in a fit, found her firey form running through the town that she had called home, spreading the fire to every home and shelter. She vowed to never trust humans again and to never associate with a large city.

Nearly 200 years later, the second part of her vow to herself was obviously broken. Namyria's fire tricks and transformations had been cast off as elaborate magic tricks and she was taken on by a travelling sideshow that preformed in numerous large cities around America. To this day she preforms and is, as of yet, unaware of the dangers she has exposed herself to.

Pentagious666

Hey I welcome you as coDM just hit some writers block and haven't been able to post, my life gets a little hectic tonight, but a hell hound to my demon sounds fantastic. Reminds me all the more of Black Butler hahaha.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Thank you for the welcome :) I understand the writer's block and the hectic tendencies of the real life. I will admit, I am currently having a bit of trouble deciding how to bring her in :(

Mist

Well, I'm still about as well.  I've been on and off around here.  Please keep me posted though.  I know life can be a bit hectic.
O/O

LynxKitten

Okay, attempted an intro to get her at least close to the rest of the group. *sigh*

LynxKitten

Demigod1945