Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on November 14, 2012, 05:23:28 PM
Oh my god, yes! We actually favor Parrot Bay... We go for the 90 proof stuff when we're feeling particularly like lushes. ;D

I feel like that most times when I drink.  ::)

Remiel

Aw, nuts.  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  I'll miss James' challenges.

My only regret is that I have boneitis!

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Remiel on November 14, 2012, 06:48:40 PM
Aw, nuts.  Well, it was fun while it lasted.  I'll miss James' challenges.

My only regret is that I have boneitis!
It's okay we'll cryogenically freeze you and unfreeze you when there is a cure. Just don't get so wrapped up in the future you forget to get cured, huh? ;)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Remiel on November 14, 2012, 04:59:56 PM
So I've been thinking about possibly putting together an Elliquiy Game Night on IRC and/or Mumble.   For the sake of simplicity, for the initial session we would play something that wouldn't require dice or a board.

Something like Say Anything. It's more of a party game, as opposed to a dice-and-miniatures game.   (Watch Wil Wheaton play Say Anything with a few of his friends here.)  If it's successful, however, I might look into investigating more complex games, such as Last Night on Earth, possibly using Octgn.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?

* ThatRPGuy raises his hand.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Peripherie

I'm AWESOME at pictionary. Not that we could play it out on E really. *cheesy grin* Just saying.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Ryven

Quote from: Peripherie on November 14, 2012, 07:09:20 PM
I'm AWESOME at pictionary. Not that we could play it out on E really. *cheesy grin* Just saying.

Actually...there's a place we could play...for free.

http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

Peripherie

Yay! *sadly I can't see it from my iPad but will check later*
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Aadreal

*yawns and staggers in* I'm so in for a game night.  Depending on when it is. Work is moving into our busy season which means long nights and weekends for me.  Yup...I work for Santa.  *nods*

James Moriarty

A game night sounds like a lot of fun!  Count me in.  And the challenges will miss you too, Remiel -- please do not hesitate to keep up on them if you feel the urge.

Gavlois

Keeps telling me I need Shockwave. I have Shockwave!!!
O/O

Galactic Druid

Galactic Druid

Hey guys, I really should have let you all know this on like Saturday or Sunday, but I'm having a really difficult week. I agreed to help a woman with a small party's food a while back, and she's taken things massively out of proportion to the point where I've literally been dedicating all my recent free time to trying to make her happy. It's too late to back out now, I'd be effecting more people besides the woman in question, people I don't want to hurt. I've been so busy and stressed out this week, that I'm finding it difficult to keep up and enjoy my online commitments.

The actual event is this Friday, and then I'm free, so i'll take a more active role as a GM then. I apologize for those whom have been waiting patiently, and appreciate your continued patience with me.

Furthermore, I'd like to publicly extend a big Thank You to Saffron, who has been graciously keeping the game moving in my absence, and keeping track of PMs. I'm going to get all caught up this weekend, once I can breathe a little.

Teo Torriatte

No worries! I hope that it goes well for you and that you get some time to relax when its all done.

And I would totally be up for some kind of game night, as long as it didn't involve me trying to draw anything. I mean... it COULD... but I am not responsible for what monstrosities I might spawn as a result.  :P

Kythia

Sorry to hear that, That.  Look gorwards to seeing you again when your rousing success of a party is over.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on November 14, 2012, 05:14:30 PM
As an aside, it would greatly be appreciated if you are sending PMs about the game that you add 'VI' or 'Virtually Irresistible' to the title (if not already there) so that they make their way into the correct labels.

Muchos gracias. :-)
I'm sorry to harp on this but please, please do this. Change the titles of your current messages if necessary.

Guy and I have received nearly 1400 messages related to this game. It's a task enough to keep up with them and the game and I would appreciate your help in making that task a little smaller by titling your PMs in relation to the game.

Thanks again.
Us against the world

Breathless Intent

Wow! I am so out of the loop on PMs!!

Someone wanna chat with me? I promise I'll give you cupcakes, hugs, and love.

Valerian

Ooh, me, me!  *waves hands frantically*

It's kind of my own fault I don't get more PMs, though.  I'm so cautious about who to contact I usually end up contacting nobody until the game's nearly over.   ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 15, 2012, 02:20:41 PM
Wow! I am so out of the loop on PMs!!

Someone wanna chat with me? I promise I'll give you cupcakes, hugs, and love.

If only I wasn't voted off from the game.

Breathless Intent

Awww, Yugi you get hugs and love regardless! *huuuugs* But I'm keeping the cupcakes to entice chatters...

yugi006

Aww so sweet Breathless. *hugs back* No worries. Got to save those cupcakes.

Starlequin

D'aww...bet I'm too late fer cupcakes... :-(
But mebbe not! *races off to PM Breathless*
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Kythia

Quote from: Saffron on November 15, 2012, 02:19:28 PM
I'm sorry to harp on this but please, please do this. Change the titles of your current messages if necessary.

Guy and I have received nearly 1400 messages related to this game. It's a task enough to keep up with them and the game and I would appreciate your help in making that task a little smaller by titling your PMs in relation to the game.

Thanks again.

Do they need to be 'alone' as it were.  That is, is "VI-Discussion" gonna sort correctly or is the lack of spaces between "VI" and anything else gonna screw that up?

Sorry, just wanna make sure I'm being good.

Autumn Sativus

As long as there's a space between 'VI' and whatever else is in the title, it's all good. :-) I haven't had any PMs to sort since this afternoon so whatever is being sent now is all good.
Us against the world

Starlequin

*reads the new posties*
*slow claps*
James...
Kyth...
I dunno if yall are hackers or not. But if you keep writing like that, I  honestly don't care. I hope you both stay in for the whole duration. :D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.