The Crazy Horse... in Space! - Burlesque/Cabaret in a sci-fi setting

Started by RedEve, October 07, 2011, 07:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

What I would like to create is a group game revolving around a burlesque/cabaret club in the Crazy Horse mold. Only the club would be set within a futuristic sci-fi setting. Think lissome alien beauties working in a futuristic burlesque club. The plot would focus on the girls interpersonal relationships as well as the owners and management of the club, its clientèle, bouncers, ...

Some visual aid as to the atmosphere I'd like to go for.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AndyZ

Interesting.  Bookmarking but I don't have any major ideas at the moment.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RedEve

Just to clarify: the races of the girls in the pictures above are all from the SW universe, but I would allow any other alien races (from Star Trek, Mass effect, ...) you might want to use. :)

AndyZ

Are you looking to have more of a focus on the girls, or would people be able to play patrons as well?

I like the idea, though I'm low on ideas for it at the moment.  Though I do like the Asari...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RedEve

I am looking for people to play girls, but also the patrons, bar staff, management, bouncers, ... :)

RedEve

Well I'm afraid this is going nowhere due to lack of interest. Shame!