PPG Interest check?

Started by Wolfy, November 14, 2010, 03:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Yes..a Group RP based on the Powerpuff Girls and their various Villains. The Girls, however, will be very aged up (Around 18-20 range).

The RowdyRuff Boys will also be in (I think I'll be playing Boomer), as will any villain that someone wants to play...the tone can be darker and edgier, or the day to day life, depending upon what people interested want...and...such. o3o

also, the girls:

And the boys:

So..yeah..just an interest check and a gathering of Ideas for now.

Hunter

Me!  Pick me!   ;D  (I'll take Brick if you don't mind.)

Wolfy

Heh..ok. :P

So..we still need, at the very least:

Blossom:
Bubbles:
ButterCup:
Brick: Hunter
Boomer: Wolfy
Butch:

Hunter

nikibird

Ooo! I'd love to play bubbles!

Wolfy

Empyrean

A grown-up Blossom sounds interesting.

What would be the plot of the game?

Ershin

I wouldn't mind playing as Buttercup, should no one else want the position.

Hunter

That was pleasantly fast.   ;D

Since we're nearly full, what's the plan Wolfy?

Spell

I'd be interested in playing as Butch. :P
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Wolfy

I have absolutely no idea..xD...We could get someone to play "Him" for an evil villain...or we could do the whole "Day to day life" thing.

Hunter

Quote from: Wolfy on November 18, 2010, 11:45:37 AM
I have absolutely no idea..xD...We could get someone to play "Him" for an evil villain...or we could do the whole "Day to day life" thing.

Day to day works for getting things off of the ground, I think.  Ideas should grow as we go if nothing else jumps to mind at start.

Empyrean

Sounds good.

So will the Girls have just been created, or will they have been fighting clowns like Mojo Jojo since they were kindergartners? It could affect how we play each of the trio. Also, what categories do you think this game will go into?

Xenolord

Dude! Totally interested! If we're doing the RRB, we gotta have more villains!

I call dibs on Him or Mojo. I'd prefer Him, though. >.>

Wolfy

Well..RRB aren't really villains per-say.

But..if this is going to have Him, we might as well put it into NC or Extreme. :P

And yes..I figure they've been fighting since they were kindergarteners..which makes their relationships with RRB more...*shrugs* xD

Hunter

Quote from: Wolfy on November 18, 2010, 08:28:47 PM
And yes..I figure they've been fighting since they were kindergarteners..which makes their relationships with RRB more...*shrugs* xD

Interesting?   ;)

Empyrean

Interesting sounds good. :)

And having the girls fight since kindergarten is definitely going to color how I play Blossom. I'm looking forward to the start of play. ^_^

Wolfy

Hunter

Xenolord

Quote from: Hunter on November 20, 2010, 07:18:46 PM
Okay, what's the plan?    :P

Okay, Hunter, you wait outside in the car. Wolfy, Empyrean and I will go into the bank and shut down the cameras. Spell and Ershin will tie up the tellers and...

Oh, wait... wrong plan, hang on... lemme just... stick that back in my folder annnnnnd...

Wolfy

Well..the plan is for Him to have some kind of Diabolical Plan...maybe not something that takes effect right away, but to be in the background, pulling the strings like always. While that's happening, The Girls and Boys will be exploring their relationships... After all, 18-20, Hormones and all that...perhaps "He" could play off of that, in fact...evil duplicates/Seducers, anyone?

Xenolord

Oh....

Oooooooooohhhhhhh-ho ho!

Xeno got idea.

We all know that the PPG and the RRB started off as enemies. It wouldn't be too far out in the realm of possibility to make them have a rocky relationship (Coming off the enemy stage and going into the tentative friend stage), where they're starting to see each other how they should.

Dormant for a few years, gathering strength, Him decided to strike at the very heart of the Powerpuff Girls! Their HEARTS! Using his diabolicle Underworld Magics, he mixes six potions, potions he distributes to both the PPG and the RRB, in hopes of making them fall so madly in love with each other, they'll both be so preoccupied by affection, they'll ignore most anything else, thus allowing HIm ample apportunity to crush to world in his oppressive claw.

Whaddaya think?

Spell

Quote from: Wolfy on November 21, 2010, 12:58:46 AM
Well..the plan is for Him to have some kind of Diabolical Plan...maybe not something that takes effect right away, but to be in the background, pulling the strings like always. While that's happening, The Girls and Boys will be exploring their relationships... After all, 18-20, Hormones and all that...perhaps "He" could play off of that, in fact...evil duplicates/Seducers, anyone?

Ooh, Ooh! The Powerpunk girls! XD
Darling,
What is going on...

Wolfy

I like Xeno's despicable plan..:P

Though I wonder if the others like it..*pokes*

Hunter

Xenolord

*Puts up a summoning portal.* Hey! Help me summon more people to chime in so we can start!

Ershin

Quote from: XenoLord on November 21, 2010, 09:08:26 PM
*Puts up a summoning portal.* Hey! Help me summon more people to chime in so we can start!
I seem to have been summoned! Quite liking the suggestion that Him would be involved in the relationship shenanihans in some way, to act as a distraction. It kind of jogs my memory back to antime when thenshow was on (and confirmed by looking at a wiki and YouTube) of the girls looking into their futures and seeing themselves preoccupied by their relationship with the RRB while a momster wrecks up the place in the background.

So yeah, the DIABOLICAL PLAN gets a thumbs up from me, for what it's worth.

Spell

Fine with me, as long as they look like the girls in Wolfy's first post instead of those huge heads. :P
Darling,
What is going on...

Empyrean

I like the diabolical plan. ^_^

Also, I had a thought that might tie into the plan. I was thinking that maybe Blossom might be getting a little tired of saving the day all the time if she's been fighting since she was a kid. Or maybe wondering if it's all worth it. Maybe HIM could use that. Or not. *shrug*

Hunter

Quote from: Ershin on November 22, 2010, 02:26:39 AM
I seem to have been summoned! Quite liking the suggestion that Him would be involved in the relationship shenanihans in some way, to act as a distraction. It kind of jogs my memory back to antime when thenshow was on (and confirmed by looking at a wiki and YouTube) of the girls looking into their futures and seeing themselves preoccupied by their relationship with the RRB while a momster wrecks up the place in the background.

So yeah, the DIABOLICAL PLAN gets a thumbs up from me, for what it's worth.

"There's a monster destroying the town."
"Can't help you, we're going to that new restaurant downtown."
"But..there's a monster destroying the town!"
"You have any idea how long it takes to get reservations?  Priorities!"

Empyrean

Wolfy

Of course it's continuing. o3o

Hunter

I do believe that we're waiting  for you to get the ball rolling.

Xenolord

*Cheering to a ball.* Roll! Roll! Roll! Roll! Roll!

Wolfy

I was actually thinking of having Xeno, or "him" start us off...O-o

Xenolord

*Still cheering the Ball.* Roll! Roll! Roll! Ro- Dang-nabbit! Why didn't you tell me!?

Want me to start off, then?

Wolfy

Xenolord

Ibuo, solano, somatza! *A New Thread appears.*

Ze ball. She is rolling. Yes?

Also, a note, as with Him in the cartoon series, I am doing his little two voice thing. This is his sweet, innocent feminine voice. And this is his ANGRY, deep voice!

Has fun!

Empyrean

Hunter