Master Can't Leave (Closed)

Started by Inkidu, June 25, 2014, 08:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I am going to post this. Truth be told it's a bit self-indulgent. However, I've been really craving this kind of harem/pseudo-harem game. It's a bit of a harem politicking game as well, but mostly it's a bit of forceful sub game too.

It involves one master who doesn't know how he got into this mysterious harem. The girls flit around giving him all his desires. He just can't leave. There's a door in the harem. He knows there's a world outside of the five or six rooms and the garden of the harem, there's something beyond the smell of salt air. The girls won't do it though, and whenever he tries to leave they get angry and punish him, but the next day he wakes up and they're lovey all over again.

So what I need is two or three female characters who are kind of willing to switch about as needed. I figured it'd have some fantastic drug-play (knockout drugs, aphrodisiacs). There are definite supernatural elements. I'm willing to answer questions and flesh this out as needed. I'm just holding out the longshot that my caretaking fantasy gets nibbles.

Thank you,

Ink

EDIT: After thinking about it, yes it's a supernatural game so in general classically seductive supernatural females are what's required.

Players:

thesunmaid
Zeth

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inari

I shall bookmark to see where this will go. I see it as turning out quite interesting indeed~

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Inkidu

Quote from: Starcry on June 26, 2014, 04:27:50 AM
I was on my damn tablet. I did hit hentai but it must have changed it. ;~;
One day predictive text will start a war. :P ;D

Inari

I am honest surprised it did it considering it is an android and they usually don't. D:

Inkidu

Quote from: Starcry on June 26, 2014, 04:35:39 AM
I am honest surprised it did it considering it is an android and they usually don't. D:
Well, besides that, any general questions?

Inari

Would the girls pretend not to know what he is talking about the next day? To make him think he imagined it?

Inkidu

Quote from: Starcry on June 26, 2014, 04:49:44 AM
Would the girls pretend not to know what he is talking about the next day? To make him think he imagined it?
Yes, most likely. They have a host of potent narcotics, so if explaining that their dear master can't ever leave doesn't work, then they could try to lie to him.

Anything to keep him from leaving.

Inkidu

Quote from: Starcry on June 26, 2014, 04:54:04 AM
Something tells me this could become dark real quick. >.>
No, it can't be dark because they love him. :)

He. Just. Can't. Leave. :)

Inari

Perhaps my mind is a little too twisted in terms of where this could go. X3

Inkidu

Quote from: Starcry on June 26, 2014, 05:06:10 AM
Perhaps my mind is a little too twisted in terms of where this could go. X3
I prefer the term skewed. :)

EDIT: Definitely a sweetly-dark kind of game.

Zeth

Are the girls human? I seen a Monster Girl comic like this where the girls were nice and sweet, but refused to let the Male lead to leave and demanded sex.

Inkidu

Quote from: Zeth on June 26, 2014, 07:30:52 PM
Are the girls human? I seen a Monster Girl comic like this where the girls were nice and sweet, but refused to let the Male lead to leave and demanded sex.
I was going to talk about it when I had at least two interested people because I didn't want to lock anything in, buy yeah.

It's some kind of weird place where there are monster girls. The level of which depends on who plays with me on it.

EDIT: I was thinking the seductive ones. Genies, Shapechangers, Succubi, and or sirens. That kind of stuff.

Inkidu

Got my fist definite bite. :3

I ere on the side of not assuming people are interested if I don't get anything like "Yes, put me down."
So if you've actually expressed interest and thought that I had marked you down, don't be offended, please, I'm just playing it safe.

Zeth

Inkidu