Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussurus

The year is 2013. After a high profile serial killer case, BDSM is demonized in the media, and ultimately made illegal.

Those who practice BDSM have gone underground, reduced to meeting in small groups, at best. But rumors are spreading that there's something big in the works... something called Consent. And if you know the right people... or if you're willing to prove that you are 'the right people'... you're invited.

Of course, there are predators out there... and with the development of a drug called Lethe, which wipes out 24 hours of memory, they're primed to make Consent their hunting ground.

Note: The current event at Consent is a Masquerade! This is an excellent time to join, or for existing players to create a new character! ;)

IC Threads
Consent - BDSM club - The Masquerade (open for posting!)
Consent - BDSM club - Grand Opening (closed to new characters)

OOC Thread

Consent - BDSM club (OOC)

Characters
Note: Characters in italics are currently in limbo, and are unlikely to be active.

Dominants
Madeline Smith, aka Lady Winter
Lancerius Brius Rasher, aka Prince
Iulian Cardei, aka Vladimir
  Felix Campbell
Erik "Prospero"
Reinfield
Alpha
James Micheal Kent, aka Mike
Jamie Reid, "Orion"

Switches
Netalie "Red" Morrison
Emily "Snow" White
Brian "Flash" Conner

Submissives
Becca "Fenix" Matthews
Misaki, aka Chou
Oliver Wright, aka May
Anna "Ginger" Thomas
Victor, aka Seth
Abrielle "A" De Luca
Drew
Pana

Character Sheet
Note that this is optional. You can use all or part of it, substitute your own sheet, or just write a brief paragraph about your character. :)

Name: (scene name is required, real name is optional.)
Appearance: (can include pic, but not required)
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Kink Orientation:
Relationships: (note if you're looking for another player to fill a role here)
Interests: (kinky or otherwise)
Limits:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Sussurus

Err... perhaps you're thinking of another Sussurus? I just got here, and I haven't used this name elsewhere.

Interested

It's a joke.

(Surely you can't be serious! )
"I am serious, and don't call me Surly."

Sussurus

Ahh, I get it now.  ::)

So... no interest from you, then?  ;D

Interested

Well, I sort of am interested but I don't know how to participate in something like this. it looks different from other role plays.

I've got an idea. So yeah, I'm interested, I might even bite, but I"m not sure.

Sussurus

Different how? Like I said, I'm new here... so there's a pretty good chance I'm doing it wrong.  ???

Interested

Ah, well I'm not sure I'm going to like having to deal with police in this RP, so I'm thinking maybe there could be a scene with my character being involved with some?

Sussurus

Well, I hadn't really planned on having the police get involved directly... because, y'know, they'd win. :P  But I could see someone having some involvement with a particular cop -- romantic or family relationship, maybe? -- and having that be a complicating factor. Or someone could even be an undercover or off-duty cop who discovers the club, but realizes they like this sort of thing themselves, and decides not to report it...

Interested

Hm. Well, it's a good thing you weren't thinking of having the police openly involved then.

Sussurus

No, I think 'cops show up, you all go to jail' would be this game's equivalent of 'rocks fall, everybody dies.' ;)

Teo Torriatte

Quote from: Sussurus on August 13, 2012, 11:09:17 PM
Well, I hadn't really planned on having the police get involved directly... because, y'know, they'd win. :P  But I could see someone having some involvement with a particular cop -- romantic or family relationship, maybe? -- and having that be a complicating factor. Or someone could even be an undercover or off-duty cop who discovers the club, but realizes they like this sort of thing themselves, and decides not to report it...

Hello there, I really like the idea of this game, and I would love to play an undercover cop. She could come in with the intention to find out enough to bust the club as you stated, but then realize how badly she wants to be dominated. Her dominator(s) could be either gender.

Sussurus

Nice! I'm calling dibs on a F/m couple, "December" and "May" (almost everyone uses scene names to preserve their anonymity). I picture them as having some relationship trouble, and they will probably break up over the course of the RP, freeing them to pursue (or be pursued) by others.

Also: El/Elly, who took his/her name from the Kipling story 'The Elephant's Child." They like to say that they are full of "satiable curiousities." El is a genderfluid pansexual switch, with Elly being their female presentation.

bluecoco

I'd like to join in! Sounds fun! I am new to here as well so forgive me if I approach this in an odd manner.

Anywayssss,

I would love to play the DJ at Consent!

Club name: Fenix, or Nix for short. A bisexual female who has most of her relationship/hook ups with males, but likes to dabble from time to time. Her biggest kick is watching everyone interact from her DJ tower. She has made a good name for herself in the music community and is often requested to DJ over the rest. When she is in the mood she will pull someone up to her tower so she can multitask and join in on the fun. She knows the right music to set the mood and considers her job an art. :D

Sussurus

Awesome! DJ Nix it is. ;)

I guess maybe I should make a character sheet? I don't know, honestly I think a paragraph is plenty to start with -- I like to figure out my characters by playing them, instead of deciding everything in advance. But I don't want to put people off if they're used to getting a template.

bluecoco

It wouldn't hurt to make a basic one. If people don't want to fill it out, and would rather just provide you a paragraph, then that would work too, right? :D

Can we provide character pictures? Do you want them to be RL or animated, or either?

Sussurus

Absolutely, character pics are always fun. Given the setting, I think real people are better. Those animated gifs kinda make me dizzy, so no bonus points for those (although you're welcome to use one if you like 'em. YKINMKBYKIOK. ;) )

And I'll see what I can put together for an optional character sheet. :)

bluecoco

Becca "Fenix" Matthews

Height:5'5

Personality: She is loud, outgoing, much of a crowd pleaser. It was what made her successful as a DJ. She makes friends easily and knows how to network and find connections. She has that kind of aura that people can't help but be attracted to. She is very open and non-judgmental-- a must have considering her where she works. She knows how to get a crowd revved up, and also knows how to calm it down. Her words carry a lot and she easily influences other's decisions. It isn't good to get on her bad side because she can be very vindictive and has been known to turn a whole crowd against someone... Basically, don't anger a chick with a mic.

Habits: Always listening to music, trying to find the next best tracks.
"Bad" habits: Smoking from time to time; Club drugs
Strengths: Infinite sexual desire
Weaknesses: She gets attached easily and is prone to jealousy

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Relationships: Currently single and has been for a year. Work as a DJ always got in the way, but now a days she is searching for something more fulfilling.
Kink Orientation: Likes to be dominated, bondage

Sussurus

Love the pic! <3

Anyone else who wants to make a character, please make a specific post for them, so I can link to it from the first post.

Also, what do people think of the lifestylers/kinksters/edge-players division? Is it an interesting complication, or an unnecessary one? I just thought it might be fun to have some built-in low-level conflict, but now I'm having second thoughts...

Sussurus

Edit: Currently reconsidering El/Elly... they might be too perky for me right now.  ::)

Name:
El/Elly, 'The Elephant's Child' (nobody calls them this, but they use it as a screen name).
Gender: Genderfluid. They are physically female, but took testosterone for a while before deciding against a full transition. They generally present as boyish 'El'... but will occasionally femme up to become 'Elly.' They prefer gender-neutral pronouns or pronouns that match their current presentation - 'he' for El, 'she' for Elly.
Appearance: [still looking for a pic - suggestions welcome]
Personality: El is enthusiastic about life and kink, and always eager to try new things. They often seem younger than their age. They are a little shy around some people, especially people they have a crush on... which is quite a few. El falls easily, but bounces back quickly.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Kink Orientation: Switch, more into sadomasochism than D/s.
Relationships: El is currently single, but probably has a few ex's in the scene... so if anyone wants to establish a past relationship, PM me!
Interests: Anything and everything -- especially if it's something they've just found out about.
Limits: "Things that belong in toilets should stay there," says El, making a face.
Strengths:  Optimism and enthusiasm
Weaknesses: Optimism and enthusiasm... for dangerous things, combined with a certain lack of common sense.

bluecoco

I updated my character profile in light of seeing your character sheet.

:D

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sussurus

Interest, yay! Anything in particular you'd like to see? Since there's some interest, but not a lot, I'm wondering what I can do to make this more appealing for prospective players... I'd like to get a group of at least five or six, even with some people playing multiple characters.

persephone325

Quote from: Sussurus on August 15, 2012, 02:55:45 PM
Interest, yay! Anything in particular you'd like to see? Since there's some interest, but not a lot, I'm wondering what I can do to make this more appealing for prospective players... I'd like to get a group of at least five or six, even with some people playing multiple characters.

Well my weakness is non-con scenes and such. Or anything to do with force/coercion. It's not a deal breaker if those elements aren't present, but that's just what I like.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sussurus

Quote from: persephone325 on August 15, 2012, 03:01:37 PM
Well my weakness is non-con scenes and such. Or anything to do with force/coercion. It's not a deal breaker if those elements aren't present, but that's just what I like.

Ahh, me too. That's why I threw the 'True Practitioners' into the mix, so not everyone's playing by the rules of Consent... so to speak. ;) I'll probably end up playing one myself, but hopefully I won't be the only one.