News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Round Robin Participant (Writers) Sign Ups

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Napanee on March 03, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
I could totally be a ninja. Its an unskilled position, right? And there'll be training provided? Oh what about health insurance?

;D
Hello!  There is an opening for the Ninja side of things.  I'll add you to the list~

With that, we have our minimal of three writers for the short story.  I'll leave this open until Monday and see if a fourth writer comes in.

Quote from: Blythe on March 03, 2018, 09:54:15 PM
...the pirate Round Robin story is already looking amazing, so far, I gotta say.
Glad you think so.  <3

If you're wanting to try out the Ninja side, feel free to.   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Napanee

I presume that the pirate story and the ninja story are two SEPERATE stories that just happen to have the same kind of setting, right? I.e. us ninjas are doing our own story again our own set of NPC pirates, NOT battling the PC pirates in the other story?

Thanks

N

Ziether

So, milady Ari of Anna has, without employing her considerable wiles, convinced me that this humble soul should put forth his name that the ninjas might proceed to make a sound mockery of those feeble, rum-addled ne'er-do-wells of the high seas!

I will see the quartermaster about soft-soled shoes, black full-coverage pajamas, sundry weapons of stealth, murder, and poison, and the capacity for my words and lip movements to operate out of sync with one another.
Under Emergency Maintenance

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Kaia

KatKwik

I’d like to sign up for a short if there’s still an opening?

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

persephone325

Quote from: KatKwik on March 10, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
I’d like to sign up for a short if there’s still an opening?

No stories are recruiting at the moment, but I can add your name to the participant list if you'd like!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

KatKwik

Quote from: persephone325 on March 10, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
No stories are recruiting at the moment, but I can add your name to the participant list if you'd like!

Sounds good.

Keep me informed.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Kaia

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Abraxos the Fallen

Hello, I would love to be an SG for either Short or Long stories. Also, is it all right to be a writer in those stories as well or not? Just curious.

persephone325

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 15, 2018, 10:40:32 PM
Hello, I would love to be an SG for either Short or Long stories. Also, is it all right to be a writer in those stories as well or not? Just curious.

For stories that you are guiding, I think it's OK to make a surprise post to maybe give the writers something to respond to if you feel like creativity is running dry. But if you mean actually giving yourself a spot in the rotation, then no.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Abraxos the Fallen

Quote from: persephone325 on March 15, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
For stories that you are guiding, I think it's OK to make a surprise post to maybe give the writers something to respond to if you feel like creativity is running dry. But if you mean actually giving yourself a spot in the rotation, then no.

Thanks for the clarification. So can I go ahead and do a prompt or do I need to wait a bit? I'm just asking because I have one.

persephone325

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 16, 2018, 01:12:54 AM
Thanks for the clarification. So can I go ahead and do a prompt or do I need to wait a bit? I'm just asking because I have one.

You're signed up as a writer now, so feel free to post a prompt whenever you feel like it! So long as you have read the rules and such. ^^

I also recommend linking your thread in the chatting area so that people there see it as well. :-)
I don't know.

persephone325

Levi, I added KatKwik to the participants for your story as she expressed interest to me via PM. ^^
I don't know.

Levi

Quote from: persephone325 on March 16, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Levi, I added KatKwik to the participants for your story as she expressed interest to me via PM. ^^

Yay! *Passed over basket of Easter eggs* still need a few more though :)

Marek

Oooh! I want to hunt eggs! Please sign me up for either long / short, but my first preference is definitely Easter Egg Hunt!

Pretty please? I promise not to behave, if that helps.

"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." - Anais Nin
Roleplaying Status: Actively Searching
Ons and Offs | Marek's Speakeasy

Levi

Quote from: Marek on March 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Oooh! I want to hunt eggs! Please sign me up for either long / short, but my first preference is definitely Easter Egg Hunt!

Pretty please? I promise not to behave, if that helps.

Wooop! Noted

Rp girl

Little late to this part but sign me up for eather long or short. Lets see how this goes! I have no idea how I'll play but lets try!

Levi

Quote from: Rp girl on March 23, 2018, 02:34:00 AM
Little late to this part but sign me up for eather long or short. Lets see how this goes! I have no idea how I'll play but lets try!

Hello love if your interested and if it's ok with Persephone I can add you to the egg hunt we've only just started so it wouldn't affect the story to much.

Thoughts Persephone?

persephone325

Quote from: Levi on March 23, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
Hello love if your interested and if it's ok with Persephone I can add you to the egg hunt we've only just started so it would affect the story to much.

Thoughts Persephone?

If everyone is in agreement, then I have no problems with it! ^^
I don't know.

Levi

Quote from: persephone325 on March 23, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
If everyone is in agreement, then I have no problems with it! ^^

How is it I only notice the typo when you quote me! *Slaps head comically*

persephone325

Quote from: Levi on March 23, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
How is it I only notice the typo when you quote me! *Slaps head comically*

XD No worries! I've had the same thing happen before, and I'm just like "GAH! WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME BEFORE I FIXED THE TYPO?!?!" lol
I don't know.