Maid to Order (buxom android and human owner)

Started by magikal, March 14, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)

Hi! Thanks for reading my thread. I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

Begin Story A
Maid to Order- A Human and Android Love Story
Hello,
The story I would like to explore is that of a man getting the gift of an advanced AI house servant, that is a gift from his rich grandmother on his thirtieth birthday. This Android is no ordinary creature, she has been customized to be the perfect companion physically and mentally, she has to obey every command that her own gives her. He feels guilty about taking advantage of her.  She is simply able to respond to her owner and learn, she doesn't have sentience or a soul. Something happens to her and she's given that spark of consciousness. Maybe it was a car accident, maybe a lightning surge, maybe your character actively sought out someone or something that could hack her.

Once she has sentience she starts learning about pleasure and being a woman as well as relationships, too. The android decides to upgrade her appearance, and she changes from ordinary to extraordinary.

It turns out that she remembered every second of her existence so far, she just didn't have any say before, but, now that she's given freewill, that is where the story develops, evolves, and changes.

With all of the anti-robot fear, they will likely have to keep their secret safe from their noisy neighbors.

I imagine eventually they will fall in love with each other and we'll figure out the story from there.
As she arrives:

After her transformation

End of Story A
----------------------

I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 3 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

If this story has piqued your interest, please PM me and tell me what sort of character you want to play and what what you will contribute to the story. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

Thanks in advance and I hoped you enjoyed reading the story ideas!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0