Futanari university(looking for students!)

Started by bokotousamurai, October 06, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 03:29:18 PM
Would it just be perfect if the shy sakurako was made the mascot? Showing off her tig ol' bitties, curves and bulge for everyone to see  >:)

Fortunately for her, she never joins any sports.

Xanthaine

Name: Michelle Vaughn

Position: Yoga and boxing instructor

Description: Blonde and blue eyed, this small, yet toned woman doesn't seem all that imposing. Yet beneath her small, sweet exterior is a dancer with flexibility and more strength than her diminutive frame would indicate. With a friendly, and peaceful outlook on life, she takes both the physical and spiritual teachings of yoga much to heart, using them to tame her slightly darker nature, letting it out in bursts in the ring.

Height: 5'2”

Cup size: 34C

Penis length: 18 Inches

Penis Girth 2.5 inches

Ons: Anal, impregnation, large proportions, preferential domme

Offs: Scat, gore, not a fan of being submissive (ask first OOC)

Misc: A domme at heart, using yoga and boxing to tame her... rougher impulses.

bokotousamurai

I was expecting something like this

But that's just me

Approved! Don't forget she can be the coach of other spots too
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Allangar

i would be interested in being the zoology teacher or an occult teacher.

bokotousamurai

Haven't thought of an occult class sure thing, and your character can be both

I added gymnastics, dance, and athletics
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Xanthaine

Hrm... could she teach boxing as well? If that's still an option I mean?

bokotousamurai

Sure, I'll just add it back

bokotousamurai

Xanthaine

Jeufufns

Well this thread escalated quickly, need to get my own app up tomorrow.

Also where does everyone get those futa pics espcially ones like Michelle?

Xanthaine

Quote from: Jeufufns on October 06, 2015, 03:51:10 PM
Well this thread escalated quickly, need to get my own app up tomorrow.

Also where does everyone get those futa pics espcially ones like Michelle?

I used rule34.xxx, has search fields (so say if you want a picture of a futa with a large cock, you'd type 'futa huge_cock' etc, great way to narrow the field)

Allangar

Name: Sasha Nordel
Position: Occult and Zoology Teacher
Description: Brown hair, green eyes, she 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She look shy and often in her mind. She open minded toward her student and their success it what matter the most for her. She love to be pregnant and she always pregnat when she can, she does care of the progenitor is.

Measurements: She DD cup breast firm and big nipples, her cock is 10 inches long and her girth is 2 inches

Ons: Pregnancy, big cock, anal sex, vaginal sex, blowjob, impregnation
Offs: toilet play
Misc: she quite submissive but she can keep her ground if she needed

Xanthaine

I can see Michelle being one lone short lady in a college of amazons. :P

bokotousamurai

Name: Azuki hasegawa
Position: the whacky janitor
Description: A spunky slacker tomboy since childhood, Azuki flunked out of the university, but just couldn't let it go, and so became it's janitor so she would be free to explore the grounds and sex up the student body at her leisure. Thanks to her role, she knows a lot about the students and staff at school and can share some dirty secrets. Although she's a slacked pot-head, she's reliable for anyone who treats like a friend. Wears a janitor suit unzipped to show off her cleavage and lack of bra

Measurements: C cup boobs with tomboy hips, natural Bush, no balls, 18 long and 2.5 inch thick uncut cock.

Ons: anything oral especially deepthroat, inflation, anything anal, piercings. Being dom
Offs: being sub, scat puss and gore
Misc: pot head, piercings in ears, tongue, belly button, nipples and labia, has sexy Dragon tattoos, can be caught sucking herself off in her freetime, trying to catch a raccoon that's been causing trouble on the grounds

In her street clothes

bokotousamurai

Sounds good allangar, approved

Allangar

Avalon29

Jeez gone for an hour and half for class and suddenly characters everywhere.  Guess I should go ahead and get to work on a character.

Empyrean

Hm. I think I'll make a school nurse then. ^_^

bokotousamurai

In that my case she can also be the medical science teacher, assuming people still want that as a class.

I want to narrow down the classes if possible so there aren't a buttload of positions, so anyone let me know if there's anything we don't really need

Xanthaine

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 04:53:53 PM
In that my case she can also be the medical science teacher, assuming people still want that as a class.

I want to narrow down the classes if possible so there aren't a buttload of positions, so anyone let me know if there's anything we don't really need

So long as I'm sports/athletics based, trim away, or place in groups, so gymnastics, athletics and so on taught by the same person and so on.

Dhi

Quote from: Empyrean on October 06, 2015, 04:51:05 PM
Hm. I think I'll make a school nurse then. ^_^
I'd like to make my student your assistant.

I have her science class down as A&P but I can change it to Medical Science or whatever.

bokotousamurai

That was the idea, one teacher who does all the science, on teacher for arts, one coach, etc.

Btw since your boxing and yoga, you wanna do wrestling?

Xanthaine

Throw the physicals at me, I'll teach these students a thing or two about flexibility and strength. ;)

Dhi

If I'm allowed a teacher too I'd like to make a Botanist, which would mean three life sciences teachers... but mine would be doing things outdoors so I think she would be different in that regard.

bokotousamurai

Okay dokey, just get me a sheet