Futanari university(looking for students!)

Started by bokotousamurai, October 06, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

A educational center for the specially gifted girls of the world, Futanari University was founded so that dickgirls would have somewhere to receive a proper education and find friendship away from the normal folk who would judge and shun them.
Located on a small isle off the coast of Italy the school offers the usual classes and courses for aspiring young minds, but in addition they also have a number erotic classes, clubs and extra-curricular specifically catered for futanari needs, whether that be indulgence in their horny urges or helping them to fit in with the world. A student at this school will find a bright future for themselves here.

RULES
open to ideas and suggestions
Respect O/os
A teacher CAN have multiple positions
Multiple characters are fine
No sex, masturbation or self sucking in class, unless it is an erotic class
No raping your fellow futas
No scat no water sports no gore
Have fun

***Positions***
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
*Academic Teachers*
Futanari Studies: Sessha
Cultural studies
World history
Earth sciences
Life sciences
Medical science
Mathematics
*Coaches*
Mascot: pdragon
Athletics: Xanthaine
Volleyball: Xanthaine
Basketball: Xanthaine
Yoga: Xanthaine
Boxing: Xanthaine
Swim: Xanthaine
Wrestling: Xanthaine
Gymnastics: Xanthaine
Kendo(?)
*Electives Teachers*
Fitting in: allangar
Erotic art: allangar
Erotic photography: allangar
Erotic film: allangar
Erotic cooking: allangar
Music: allangar
Creative writing
Computer sciences: Allangar
Autoshop: Jeufufins
Occult: allangar
Zoology: Allangar
Dance: Xanthaine

*Club presidents*
Bondage
Exhibition
Petplay
Cosplay
Botany: Dhi
*other staff*
The whacky janitor: me!
Nurse: Empyrean
Headmistress: me
Librarian: jeffufins

*venus dorm*
Sakurako Sonozaki
Coeur ataraxia
Elena
Sarah

*nymph dorm*
Maya
Chastity
Izzy
Saravea
Alexandria
Eliza

*lillith dorm*
Harriet
Seraphima

Staff app
Name:
Description:
Measurements:

Ons:
Offs:
Misc:

Student Apps
Name:
Electives/clubs/teams:
Clique:
Dorm:
Description:
Measurements:

Ons:
Offs:
Misc:

The school has a Academics wing, creativities wing, an athletics area with a pool, and a maternity ward in addition to the main building. There are 3 dorms: venus dorm for romantic futa, nymph dorm for slutty futa, lillith dorm for fetishists futa.
Common rooms:

Uniforms are required but students are allowed to customize and accessorize as they want. Students can, for a monthly fee, have birth control pills delivered monthly to their rooms, condoms are delivered twice a week for free, but students rant required to use them. There is a volleyball, basketball and swim team, the school mascot is a playboy bunny.

Required classes are one science, mathematics, one social studies and futanari studies, there is no limit to electives and clubs but be reasonable

Character sheets
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237636.0

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237713.0

IC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237715.0
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

Jeufufns

Dhi

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

Going to go ahead and ask since it's probably going to be asked eventually any way.  Strictly futa or are students of other genders going to be allowed in to help prepare the futas for interacting with other genders outside of the university?

Jeufufns

Considering we made it a university centering around futas it would be difficult, and why go to a futa academy if one doesn't take a futa? XD

Xanthaine

Very interested in a Yoga teacher. :D

bokotousamurai

Yeah futas only, though nothing says you can't have female friend who doesn't attend.

Although we could traps if enough people are cool with it, a girl with a penis is a girl with a penis right?

Jeufufns

I'm not going to object anyone wanting a trap but I don't like traps, it's kind of a cockblock when you get fucked by a hot girl and then want to do the same but find nothing there, only as asshole which is a fetish I usually distance myself from.

((Odd, I like multibreast, monster girls, huge dicks and multiple genitals, slitted eyes and optional extras but don't like anal.....................derp))

bokotousamurai

Apps are up
How are clubs and classes looking

Also I'm assuming this school would have it's own maternity ward? The school does have condoms and pills for the students but since they allow them to indulge I'm expecting a preg fetishists or two would be around.

bokotousamurai

Also someone help me find some nice uniform pics

Avalon29

I'd like to allow traps, I enjoy playing them in these kinds of games when possible, but if people aren't fine with that then I don't mind playing a futa instead.

What types of uniforms are you looking for bokky? Sailor, school girl, something else? I'll see what I can find later.

Jeufufns

bokotousamurai

Any kind of uniform is fine really, but not sailor schoolgirl, save that for the cosplay club.

So what country should the school be on? I'm cool with just putting in Japan, though somewhere in Europe like an island in Wales would be neat. Naturally the school will be near a town.

Yukina

Dhi

These are something I have uploaded from a nunsploitation interest check.

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 02:08:51 PM
Although we could traps if enough people are cool with it, a girl with a penis is a girl with a penis right?
It's not for me. I'm sure we can coexist peacefully.

bokotousamurai

Not to bad, personally I want something with like a blazer but the girls can accessorize and customize their uniforms anyway.
Let's keep looking for now, well come back to these ones

Dhi

If someone else wants to play the nurse, I'd like to play a student who's assistant to the nurse.

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Sonozaki
Classes: Earth Science, Mathematics, Cultural Studies, Futanari Studies
Electives/clubs/teams: Autoshop, Computer Sciences. Fitting in
Clique: Nerd/Geek
Dorm: Venus
Description: Sakurako is your typical bookworm you'd find hiding in a library if you didn't count her extra appendage. Despite her meek and subdued nature though, it's surprisingly easy to get her at full mast due to how easily her mind imagines quite erotic situations (much to her embarrassment). Her self-esteem in social situations is quite low, resulting in her having a cute little stutter whenever she speaks (the severity depending on her mental state). 
Height: 5'7"
Cup Size: GGG
Penis Length/Girth: 10 Inches/3 inches

Character Ons: Taller Women, Submitting, Breast-play
Character Offs: Scat, Gore, Mutilation
Misc:

bokotousamurai

WAAAAAAAIT

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!

what would the mascot be?

Jeufufns

me likey that picture :3

The mascot could be...........................a potato

dundunduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

or a cat...

Now off to find a picture with bigger tn'a than yugi's in my endless collection of anime pics (I counted the number of irl pictures I had and found out that for every pic of a real woman I have 200+ digital art pics @-@)

bokotousamurai

How bout a rabbit? Instead of a costume they be a playboy bunny

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 03:25:47 PM
How bout a rabbit? Instead of a costume they be a playboy bunny

Nice. :)

bokotousamurai

Would it just be perfect if the shy sakurako was made the mascot? Showing off her tig ol' bitties, curves and bulge for everyone to see  >:)

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 03:29:18 PM
Would it just be perfect if the shy sakurako was made the mascot? Showing off her tig ol' bitties, curves and bulge for everyone to see  >:)

Fortunately for her, she never joins any sports.

Xanthaine

Name: Michelle Vaughn

Position: Yoga and boxing instructor

Description: Blonde and blue eyed, this small, yet toned woman doesn't seem all that imposing. Yet beneath her small, sweet exterior is a dancer with flexibility and more strength than her diminutive frame would indicate. With a friendly, and peaceful outlook on life, she takes both the physical and spiritual teachings of yoga much to heart, using them to tame her slightly darker nature, letting it out in bursts in the ring.

Height: 5'2”

Cup size: 34C

Penis length: 18 Inches

Penis Girth 2.5 inches

Ons: Anal, impregnation, large proportions, preferential domme

Offs: Scat, gore, not a fan of being submissive (ask first OOC)

Misc: A domme at heart, using yoga and boxing to tame her... rougher impulses.

bokotousamurai

I was expecting something like this

But that's just me

Approved! Don't forget she can be the coach of other spots too

Allangar

i would be interested in being the zoology teacher or an occult teacher.

bokotousamurai

Haven't thought of an occult class sure thing, and your character can be both

I added gymnastics, dance, and athletics

Xanthaine

Hrm... could she teach boxing as well? If that's still an option I mean?

bokotousamurai

Sure, I'll just add it back

bokotousamurai

Xanthaine

Jeufufns

Well this thread escalated quickly, need to get my own app up tomorrow.

Also where does everyone get those futa pics espcially ones like Michelle?

Xanthaine

Quote from: Jeufufns on October 06, 2015, 03:51:10 PM
Well this thread escalated quickly, need to get my own app up tomorrow.

Also where does everyone get those futa pics espcially ones like Michelle?

I used rule34.xxx, has search fields (so say if you want a picture of a futa with a large cock, you'd type 'futa huge_cock' etc, great way to narrow the field)

Allangar

Name: Sasha Nordel
Position: Occult and Zoology Teacher
Description: Brown hair, green eyes, she 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She look shy and often in her mind. She open minded toward her student and their success it what matter the most for her. She love to be pregnant and she always pregnat when she can, she does care of the progenitor is.

Measurements: She DD cup breast firm and big nipples, her cock is 10 inches long and her girth is 2 inches

Ons: Pregnancy, big cock, anal sex, vaginal sex, blowjob, impregnation
Offs: toilet play
Misc: she quite submissive but she can keep her ground if she needed

Xanthaine

I can see Michelle being one lone short lady in a college of amazons. :P

bokotousamurai

Name: Azuki hasegawa
Position: the whacky janitor
Description: A spunky slacker tomboy since childhood, Azuki flunked out of the university, but just couldn't let it go, and so became it's janitor so she would be free to explore the grounds and sex up the student body at her leisure. Thanks to her role, she knows a lot about the students and staff at school and can share some dirty secrets. Although she's a slacked pot-head, she's reliable for anyone who treats like a friend. Wears a janitor suit unzipped to show off her cleavage and lack of bra

Measurements: C cup boobs with tomboy hips, natural Bush, no balls, 18 long and 2.5 inch thick uncut cock.

Ons: anything oral especially deepthroat, inflation, anything anal, piercings. Being dom
Offs: being sub, scat puss and gore
Misc: pot head, piercings in ears, tongue, belly button, nipples and labia, has sexy Dragon tattoos, can be caught sucking herself off in her freetime, trying to catch a raccoon that's been causing trouble on the grounds

In her street clothes

bokotousamurai

Sounds good allangar, approved

Allangar

Avalon29

Jeez gone for an hour and half for class and suddenly characters everywhere.  Guess I should go ahead and get to work on a character.

Empyrean

Hm. I think I'll make a school nurse then. ^_^

bokotousamurai

In that my case she can also be the medical science teacher, assuming people still want that as a class.

I want to narrow down the classes if possible so there aren't a buttload of positions, so anyone let me know if there's anything we don't really need

Xanthaine

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 04:53:53 PM
In that my case she can also be the medical science teacher, assuming people still want that as a class.

I want to narrow down the classes if possible so there aren't a buttload of positions, so anyone let me know if there's anything we don't really need

So long as I'm sports/athletics based, trim away, or place in groups, so gymnastics, athletics and so on taught by the same person and so on.

Dhi

Quote from: Empyrean on October 06, 2015, 04:51:05 PM
Hm. I think I'll make a school nurse then. ^_^
I'd like to make my student your assistant.

I have her science class down as A&P but I can change it to Medical Science or whatever.

bokotousamurai

That was the idea, one teacher who does all the science, on teacher for arts, one coach, etc.

Btw since your boxing and yoga, you wanna do wrestling?

Xanthaine

Throw the physicals at me, I'll teach these students a thing or two about flexibility and strength. ;)

Dhi

If I'm allowed a teacher too I'd like to make a Botanist, which would mean three life sciences teachers... but mine would be doing things outdoors so I think she would be different in that regard.

bokotousamurai

Okay dokey, just get me a sheet

bokotousamurai

Avalon29

After looking over all the characters I think I'm going to have to put my interest on hold for now. I just don't think the character I had in mind is going to fit very well. I'll keep an eye on this for a while to see where it goes in case I change my mind but for now I'm putting a pause on my interest.

Dhi

What are you looking for, Avalon?

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Well here's an idea avalon. You could be the mascot, not a student but trap who lives in the town but is allowed to come to school for his mascot duties and has friends in the university he visits?

Allangar

i will aslo take the computer science teacher if that help and she can be a vetenarian for the academy if needed

bokotousamurai

Sure, but a vet? I guess the students would have pets or at least there would be classroom pets, I'll think about it

Allangar

added my char to the char thread

pdragon

I'd be interested to join as a trap character if that was still on the table. Perhaps as the music teacher or maybe school nurse. I imagine staff wouldn't have the same restrictions as students in regards to gender.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Empyrean

(With thanks to Jeufufns's deviantart for the link to the character pic.)

http://jeufufns.deviantart.com/art/Atago-Kantai-Collection-511396218

Name: Midori Kanakata
Position: School Nurse
Description: Midori stands at 5'3" with flowing blonde hair and bright green eyes. She has a curvy, hourglass figure and bears clear signs of European and Japanese parentage. Midori was born in America, and was born a futa. Her parents didn't know what to do with her and in her teen years they sent her to the academy as her sexual urges began to become apparent. She was a proud graduate of the Nymph dorm, and has many fond stories of her time in school. She decided to stay on as a teacher so she could offer to the next generation the helping hand she was given. And of course, to live and work in such a futa-friendly, sex-positive environment. She's known for being playful and nearly always sporting an erection when dealing with the sexy students and teachers of her adopted home.
Measurements: 44 HH-26-40. Cock size is 16 inches, width is 3 inches.

Ons: Breastplay, giving and recieving oral and anal.
Offs: Pain
Misc: Is a very competent and accomplished nurse and medical studies teacher despite her constant lust-fueled thoughts.

Yukina

Nice to see you, pdragon! :)

bokotousamurai

Good point about staff pdragon, though I'm still not so sure about traps at this point, if love to them but I think it kinda defeats the purpose of an all futa environment. I'll let you know if I decide to allow it in the end, but for now feel free to try for another position.
You can always make a trap later

bokotousamurai

pdragon

Eh that's alright. I'm not particularly interested in futa on futa, so if you do change your stance on the matter I'd be happy to join, but otherwise nevermind.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Avalon29

Thank you for trying to accommodate me Bokky and thank you as well Dhi. It's not  about the whole playing a trap thing I would be plenty happy playing a futa. It's more along the lines of the character I was thinking of  just not fitting in well with the group and my preferences not seeming to mesh up with others very well. It just seems best to wait and see if that's true or not rather then try to force a character in when they don't fit.

bokotousamurai

Well if avalon doesn't take the mascot idea your more then welcome to have it.

He'll you could both be mascots, it wouldn't be unlike the school too want to have a pair cute bunnyboys to be their cum dumpsters

bokotousamurai

Ah ok then, pdragon bunny mascot is all yours

bokotousamurai

If anybody wants to make another character, we need more students

Sessha

Name: Shizuka Sumeragi
Position: Futanari Studies Teacher
Description:

Measurements: 34DDD, penis length 13/6.5, 2 inches in girth

Ons: Exhibitionism, oral(giving and receiving), anal(giving and receiving) pregnancy,
Offs: scat, urine, beastiality
Misc:
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Dhi

Name: Maya
Classes: Anatomy & Physiology, College Algebra, General Psych, Futanari Studies
Electives/clubs/teams: Assistant Nurse, Student Planning Council
Clique: Preps
Dorm: Nymph
Description: Cinnamon dark, petite enough to carry, Maya is reasonably tall for her part of the world but doesn't measure up to the ladies of Futa U in terms of mass or penetrating power. Though she transferred to the school with the noble goal of becoming a doctor for her Pakistani village, Maya has become a slut. She now wears her long, long cocoa brown hair in a flirty ponytail and adopts a coquettish sashay. Her family back home can at least take solace that their daughter is honoring her pledge to learn from Futa U's head nurse- the hours are long and hard, but Maya's not complaining.
Measurements: Petite; cut.

Ons: Receiving hard anal, double anal, hair pulling, jerkoff buddies
Offs: Boys, weak dommes, uppity subs, having to work for it
Misc: Miss June of the Futa University wank calendar!

Dhi

Name: Aubrey
Position: Botany instructor
Description: The warm insulation of her strawberry blonde hair nicely fills out a rain hood as she conducts her field classes come rain or shine, creeping through the valleys in search of clover and hoisting students up into trees for spanish moss in between sips of hot herbal tea. She's more of a handful than she lets on, but prefers not to flaunt it- real true love is worth waiting for. Her accent is a honeyed, lilting Irish and she's blind as a bat without those glasses.
Measurements: Matronly thick; cut.

Ons: The outdoors, lots of cum, cockslaps, frotting
Offs: Taking anything too fast

bokotousamurai

QuoteMisc: Miss June of the University wank calendar!
Ha! Excellent, both approved

Jeufufns

Well I missed quite a bit while I was asleep XD

Glad to help Empyrean ^^

With so many concepts taken I might need to vrainstorm something tolerable, probably with my usual 4 foot pythons :p

Empyrean

As far as student ideas go, I have one idea for a futa who was abandoned by the world and fell on hard times before being sent to the Academy. Someone who needs encouragement to open up and realize the joys of what she is.

Jeufufns

I think I'll go for a student in the venus dorm and an autoshop teacher, can't resist the thought of dem overalls.

I think the student might be a bit shy but with a huge cock and generous assets (sorr of Hinata (Naruto) style) and a rather confident and bashful autoshop mechanic and teacher who doesn't really care how much people masturbate and will often even encourage them or take part.

Time to sort out the details :3

Oh god I'm really tempted to make one of them have 8 breasts, imagine the titfucks @-@

Jeufufns

Name: Shuwa
Position: autoshop teacher/mechanic
Description:

Measurements: 33K breasts, penis length: 50 inches , penis girth: 8 inches

Ons: oral, flirting, casual groping, compliments, nipplefuck, cum inflation, teasing students
Offs:scat, watersports, gore, anal, traps

Misc: -Makes a lot of projects together with students

Hobbies: cars, chess, fixing, masturbation, cum baths, her tomato plants in the back garden
Skills: fixing, chess, mechanics,
Positive Traits: bold, charming, Clever, Inventive, Loves challenge, meticulous, risqué, Relaxed
Negative Traits: impatient. Tactless
Clothing:
Aspiration: family

Made with coke-zer0's guide to interesting characters http://coke-zer0.deviantart.com/art/How-to-Create-an-Interesting-Character-551254732

((Will probably do a student but not now, only when I have inspiration.))

bokotousamurai

Found some uniform and dorm room pics, feel free to use a pic for your dorm if you want

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

bokotousamurai

That's why I call you that, cause muffins are awesome

Wait...cooking class! With cum and squirt as ingredients!

Jeufufns

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Did you know that there's a cum cookbook?

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

Also no comment on the 50 inch python this time? I feel like impaling people on it XD

bokotousamurai

Tbh I kinda expect that with futanari. As long it's longer then a foot I love it...No offense to futa under 12, cute cocks are awesome too

Also any uniforms people's are fond of?

Jeufufns

From those examples you posted I like the second pic best, though I'm currently digging through my endless expanse of deviantart favourites to look up more of them.

Yukina

Jeufufns

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

I'd love that as a uniform XD

If everyone's okay with it ^^

Could just be a modification of the regular uniform too :p

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

hmmm............what to do now.................

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bokotousamurai

Sure, we need more students and there's a couple teachers we don't have

Jeufufns

That school uniform makes we wanna make a student. One coming up

JoanieSappho

Hrm. I have an idea for a student, but she seems rather more aggressive than everyone else.
Looking aat the character sheets, she'd be like Michelle without the control and safe outlets.

bokotousamurai

That's fine, we could use another girl for the nymph dorm, or one for the lillith dorm

bokotousamurai

Crash

I will be making a student for the nymph dorm.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Jeufufns

What kind of cliques are there? I'm not familiar with cliques in highschools XD (germany doesn't have cliques and proms etc)

Jeufufns

I was trying to post and it said 2 replies were posted while you were writing, I pushed again and it said 1 post was written while you were writing XD

Crash

Jocks
Nerds
Drama club
Band
Popular kids
Gear heads
Goths
Rockers

Jeufufns

Gonna assume that feitishist dorm means bondage exhibitionism etc.

bokotousamurai

Emo kids
Cheerleaders
Preppies (the rich kids)
Punks
Computer geeks

And yes that's the fetish dorm, but can include any futas whose fetish(s) outweigh their desire for romance or active sex

Jeufufns

Please help me decide, my head hurts.

JoanieSappho

Then let's go!

Name: Harriet Parker
Classes: Futanari studies, Earth sciences, Mathematics
Electives/clubs/teams: Athletics, boxing, autoshop, music (Baseball?)
Clique: Jock/punk
Dorm: Lillith
Description: Tall, agressive and athletic describe Harriet pretty well. Nearly six fet tall and with a body built up by near-constant exercise - and the occasional fight - she could run most into the ground and, given the chance, gladly would. Everything is a competition to her, and she hates losing nearly as much as she enjoys winning.
She is rather more mellow when playing her guitar, but is generally an incident waiting to happen, especially in the classroom as she has no idea of when to shut up, and dislikes ever taking an even remotely submisive or inferior position.

Measurements: 5'11'' with an athletic build, small C cup breasts, 24" long, 5" thick uncut cock, no balls.

Ons: Submissives, rough sex, hair-pulling, scratching, biting, exhibitionism, fisting, petplay, older women, incest. Secretly wants to get overpowered and dominated roughly
Offs: Scat and gore, being submissive
Misc: Was sent to Futa U more to get her out of her parent's hair, and away from her sister than anything else. Does apply herself in class, though - she takes hard subjects as a personal challenge, and refuses to lose to them.

More picture. Also LEWD!

Crash

JoanieSappho

bokotousamurai

@Jmuffins I'm fond of the rainbow dash girl

@joanie aproved

Crash

Hardest part is finding an image that jumps out and says play with me!

Jeufufns

catherinehellfire

How's this?

Name: Izzy
Classes: Futanari studies, Mathematics, World History
Electives/clubs/teams: Volleyball, Swim, occult
Clique: Popular/Jock
Dorm:Nymph
Description: While Izzy definitely isn't the tallest girl ever at 5' 9", and not very muscly, she is outgoing and athletic, keeping her body lightly toned with outdoor sports, mostly the ones that can mix with her love of the beach.  Her natural sense of happiness and friendly attitude aren't all that make her popular, as it is fairly well known and easily found out how high her libido is, making her very willing to play around.  If you get her playing one of her favorite sports she can become quite competitive and easily goaded into bets over the game's outcome.
Measurements:toned, lean, C-cup, 11-inches long 3 inches wide when erect, cut, no visible balls

Ons: Voyeurism, exhibitionism, submissive, dom(she's a switch), oral, anal, vaginal, breast play
Offs:  pain, scat, piss, gore
Misc: Izzy masturbates pretty regularly and can get quite sensitive if she can't get to it.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Crash

Name:  Chastity
Classes: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Calculus, Futanari Studies
Electives/clubs/teams: Italian, Choir, Chemistry tutor
Clique: Popular
Description: Mid-length purple and blue ombre hair surrounds Chastity’s heart shaped face and doe-like eyes.  She has a light and airy laugh a smile that melts ice and a sexual appetite that would make a rabbit blush.  Chastity is flirty, has a bit of a devious streak to her and can be very direct when she sees something she wants.  Chastity is fascinated by the sciences and loves spending time in the lab running experiments.  She often tutors other students in Chemistry at the school and has recently become interested in genetics.
Measurements: Petite with C-sized breasts that look larger on her slender body.  Her penis has no testes and is a healthy 8 inches which hardly compares to many of the other girls at the university, but is a good 3 inches thick.  Chastity is quite happy with her size.  It is large enough to make a girl feel good, but small enough that she can tuck it away and still ware short skirts and shorts without giving away what she is packing. Cut

Ons:  Oral, vaginal and anal penetration (giving or receiving), group sex/masturbation, morning sex, partially clothed sex
Offs: Clingy girls, being bossed around, gore, humiliation, bondage
Misc: Nailed 8 of the 12 months of the Futa University wank calendar.  Shooting for all 12.

bokotousamurai

Crash

Whoohoo! Do we have an OOC thread yet to discuss connections and such?

bokotousamurai

Crash

Avalon29

After keeping an eye on the thread for a while and my interest hasn't waned despite my original reservations. I'm just going to go ahead and get my character up and go if it ends up not working out once we start oh well.

Name: Elena Rea
Classes: Life Science, Mathematics, Cultural Studies, Futanari Studies
Electives/clubs/teams: Botany, cosplay club, partner less member of the Pet play club, Swimming, Zoology
Clique: Preps
Dorm: Venus Dorm but with a filled out transfer form to move to Lilith dorm in the case that she finds a partner for pet play.
Description: Bright and energetic the emotional Elena throws herself into her school life, immersing herself in life on campus on much as she can, throwing herself into any club that may interest her. Friendly and kind she’s always willing to lend a hand, or a mouth, or a cock for that matter, whatever is needed even if she’s a bit clumsy at times. Her energy and willingness to jump in head first extends to her relationships and sex life. She’s incredible affectionate and loyal to her friends and sex partners with nothing pleasing her more than earning the praise of her partners.
Measurements:  5’2”. B cup, 7 inches length, 2 inch girth

Ons: Anal (giving and receiving) Oral (giving and receiving), cosplay, petplay, bondage, being sub
Offs: Pregnancy, impregnation, toilet things, pain
Misc: Prefers being someone’s puppy during pet play and currently looking for an owner or trainer in the pet play club.

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

So I think we can just get started on the IC, or would you guys rather wait another day and see if we can one more teacher or student (assuming someone doesn't want to make one)?

Jeufufns

currently making two characters it's just taking a while (I started three hours ago)

Allangar

i may do also a student char if we dont have enough. and i am ready if everyone else is

bokotousamurai

Students should be fine but there's still room for more.

I'm more concerned that there is no science or social studies teacher, and no teachers for most of the electives though I can make a teacher for art, film, music writing and photography if need be.

I also might put Couer into petplay so avalon can have a partner, it would be cute to see the gentle and petite futa making a more well endowed futa her puppy.

Allangar

i will make a teacher for all the erotic class, art, writing, etc.

i was thinking that she was an ex-pornstar so she know a lot.

Jeufufns

I can make any amount of characters, my favourite rp is equipped with more than 40 characters of mine XD

bokotousamurai

Ok then, I was going to make a bubbly bbw airhead nudist for the arts teacher, but I can save it for something else

Crash

I would start the game.  We won't get to far along before others finish their characters.

Allangar

Name: Lauren Artway
Position: Fitting in, Erotic art, Erotic photography, Erotic film, Erotic cooking, Music
Description: Lauren as deep dark hair that are long and strait. She quite tall for a girl measuring 5 feet and 10 inches and she as an athletic body weighting around 140 pound. She got some tattoo on her body and she love to show off.
Measurements: She got EE breast size and a 20 inches very hard and veiny cock with big balls.

Ons: Porn of all type, impregnation, pregnancy, bestiality, huge cock in her ass
Offs: Toilet play
Misc: She very open minded toward sex of all type being a porn actress in her debut. she reform herself to do something better and to help the girls have a better life

bokotousamurai

Jeufufns

Oh a new Izzy I see? XD

And darn all three of my chars are in the top three largest dicks here............I feel uncreative

At least this is my first exhibitionist character, would be interesting to try out.

Name: Saravea
Classes:
-mathematics
-futanari studies
-Life Sciences
-Cultural Studies
Electives/clubs/teams:
-Yoga
-swim
-Erotic Photography
-Exhibition
-Erotic Cooking
Clique: popular kids
Dorm: nymph dorm
Description:
Measurements:
-height: 6'4"
-cup size: K
-Hip circumference: 47"
-waist circumference: 27"
-Cock length: 62" (12" when flaccid)
-Cock Girth: 12" (3" when flaccid)
-Other: no pubes, no balls
-typical cum amount: somewhere around 80l

Hobbies: erotic photography, masturbation, exhibitionism
Skills: modeling, cooking, photography
Positive Traits: intelligent, committed, glamorous
Negative Traits: boastful, disrespectful

Ons: exhibitionism, breast/ass/cock worship, flirting, casual groping, oral, penetration, morning sex, masturbation, nipple fuck
Offs: scat, watersports, gore, anal, bondage, pain
Misc: Dedicated to getting a month on the Futa University Wank Calendar and ending Chastity's calendar supremacy; might take up other people's legroom when erect in class (not that anyone minds).
Aspiration: to find true love

Uniform:

Name: Sarah
Classes:
-mathematics
-futanari studies
-earth sciences
-World History
Electives/clubs/teams:
-Basketball
-Erotic Art
-Autoshop
-Music
Clique: punks
Dorm: venus dorm
Description:
Measurements:
-height: 5'10"
-cup size: G
-Hip circumference: 43"
-waist circumference: 23"
-Cock length: 38"
-Cock Girth: 7"
-Other: no pubes, no balls
-typical cum amount: just about 20l

Hobbies: basketball, masturbating(to music)
Skills: music, art, basketball
Positive Traits: Argumentative, intelligent, competent, considerate
Negative Traits: Undependable, carefree/lazy

Ons: flirting, intelligent partners, penetration, cockslaps, stares, friendly groping
Offs: scat, watersports, gore, anal, bondage, humiliation, pain
Misc:
Aspiration: to become a great artist

Uniform:

Crash

How can some of these girls ware clothing with those things?

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Crash on October 08, 2015, 02:03:35 PM
How can some of these girls ware clothing with those things?
Duct tape. It can solve any problem.
ANY. PROBLEM.  :P

Snake

May not be my business. though I'm interested in the RP as w hole but what's up with the absolutely inhumanly massive futawangs?

You'd need like a2 extra hearts to pump that much blood to get erect for some of these behemoths! yeesh XD Or is it just magic?

Jeufufns

the magic that occurs inside my brain :3

Also no worry that's just my character with the inhuman wangs...................................................lel

duct tape would be interesting to try but that's why I wrote that Saravea might use up a lot of legroom XD The uniform does fit though, as long as they're flaccid. But Saravea gets off on being exposed and Sarah just doesn't really care, she's a rebel XD

bokotousamurai

Both accepted,

I can always give the headmistress a growth spurt, remind everyone that she's top dog...or top horse in this case

@snake that's just Jmuffins thing, she always inhuman sized, I mean I personally think 15 inches is the best size all around.

Jeufufns

I think I saw a 24 inches somewhere but I'm not sure

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay accepted

that would be interesting to make the headmistress have a growth spurt, possibly during a speech XD

bokotousamurai

Btw guys...you do realize the OOC is up right?

And that was the headmistress whose 24", gotta have enough room for her harem to lick all of it.

Crash

Chastity is fine with more normal sizes. Heh.

Snake

@_@ if you say say so...

The one I have is more normal sized; but is a criminal goin to the academy as a part of probation to try and divert that energy into something productive. 

Empyrean

Name: Alexandria Ataraxia
Classes: Futanari Studies, Computer Science, World History, Mathematics, Cooking
Electives/clubs/teams: Autoshop, Yoga, Boxing, Erotic Photography
Clique: None yet
Description: Alexandria's life hasn't been the easiest. Born of a passing affair, she was left with a parent who loved her deeply but felt inadequate to the challenges of raising a futa. When her mother died in a car accident, the seven year old was sent to live with maternal relatives who were not so loving. They called her a freak and abused her horribly. By thirteen she'd run away, and spent three years on the streets, stealing to survive. When she was caught at the end of last year and the doctors realized she was a futa, she was sent to the Academy in hopes that they could help her with both her futaness and her hostility to the world around her.
Measurements: 40 E-22-38. Cock size is 15 inches in length, six inches in width.

Ons: Same as Midori's.
Offs: Scat, gore, piss, pain.
Misc:

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

We can always enroll more students, I think the lillith dorm is looking a little lonely

Ershin

Name: Seraphima "Sera" de Lis
Classes:
  • Medical science
  • Life sciences
  • Futanari studies
  • Computer science
Electives/clubs/teams:
  • Exhibition
  • Cosplay
  • Petplay
  • Dance
  • Occult
  • Zoology
  • Erotic photography
  • Erotic film
Clique: Prep / Nerd
Dorm: Lillith
Description: 4'5" tall, petite build. Dark skin, creamy-platinum hair. Wide, bright blue eyes. Voice similar to this
Measurements:
  • B cup breasts
  • 18" long, 2.5" thick cock (3" long and 0.5" thick when flaccid)
Ons: Impregnation (of others), size difference, pet play (mistress / owner), dom/switch (only on special occasions), cosplay, exhibitionism, sex toys, bestiality (watching others, not participating), mutual masturbation
Offs: Impregnation (of herself), watersports, scat, gore, condoms (if her partner insists she wear one, has several with small holes poked in them)
Misc:
  • Miss September of the Futa University wank calendar.~<3
  • Streams shows on the internet for extra cash (sometimes erotic, sometimes gaming) - used to include her twin fully female sister before she went to Futa U.

bokotousamurai

^-^Oh she's pretty, she would be a nice touch for the lilliths
Approved

Ershin