The World of Gor

Started by Meister, December 16, 2010, 06:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meister

Gor is about as anti-fuzzy as it gets. Seriously, dude, we've completely side-tracked the main point of this thread. I've explained why your character concept won't work, haibane has helped explain, several other people have helped explain. You yourself have acknowledged that it won't work.

I'm trying as hard as I can to avoid being rude, but I just gotta ask: Why are we still talking about this?

Ironwolf85

I'm going to stop posting now.
hope everyone has fun I might drop by if I have another character concept, maybe roman?
anyway the reason we're still talking about this is because most of us have nothing better to do.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Max

Hm, maybe a compromise?

A corporate mogul, who embodiment of manhood, who gets kidnapped along with his grilfriend, and taken to Gor?  He could wind up as a slave, or maybe he proves himself to the other men of the company, and joins them?

Just eliminate the cyberpunk references?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Haibane

Roman? LOL. Now you're just trolling.

What part of 'contemporary Earth' wasn't clear?

Any male kidnapped 'by accident' (do the priest-kings even do things 'by accident'?) would either just be killed or be made into a slave just like the captured females.

So, anyway... are there plans to start yet? Have we decided on a format and opening scene? Do you have a preference for a character sheet/template Meister? I'm ready to write my girl down, she's been 90% finished in my head since before Christmas.

Haibane

Um, are we going to play? I must be up front and say I tend to lose interest if the talk drags on without progress... We should create an OOC thread at least?

Meister

I'm Sorry, I'm sorry, things got a bit hectic and I turned my focus to some stuff going on already. As far as character sheets, just a basic name, description, and bio should suffice. Don't have the time to get mynown character up right now but hopefully later tonight or early morning.

I believe Luella wanted to be the physician, which is awesome. Now the other free need to figure outwhat they are doing exactly.

As for opening scene, it kind of depends how much of a prologue we want. I can just jump right in and kidnap the ladies, or they can spend the first few posts getting acquainted while lead the team in getting the men prepared for the trip, or we can start after all that, with the ladies in their kennel awaiting their physical exams.

Haibane

I was assuming a fairly long first post from my girl's POV ending with her being abducted by aliens and her mind going blank until she awakens... wherever it is you think I should describe. In a cage? A box? A kennel? Bound and lying on the ground by a camp fire? Naked? Clothed? In her Earth clothes? In Gor garments? I'm unsure of the basic protocols. If you could PM me the likely starting situation I'll write it up.

I did suggest Bloodrose's girl and mine be together just before they are abducted but she hasn't responded.

EDIT: I have a character all done. Just need a character or OOC thread to put her in!

Meister

Question I probably should have asked earlier: Are you guys envisioning this as extreme, noncon, or bondage? Kinda need to figure out the category everybody is thinking would fit best before we put our feet in our mouths.

As for character sheets, I see no problem posting them here. Speaking of...

Maleolus, Slaver of Ar

Maleolus is one of the chief agents of the kurii on Gor, mostly responsible for the capture of Earth women to train as slaves and infiltrate Priest-King cells. Officially, he's a mid-level Slaver. He's advanced enough in the caste to warrant having a good sized group of lesser slavers and trainers, as well as a full time physician, but he is still personally involved on almost every level of his operation. This is fine with him, as it permits him to do more or less as he pleases without much scrutiny. His inventory is usually of very high quality, but low in quantity. To most familiar with his stock, he specializes in capturing and training barbarians, but few really question where his girls come from. Only that, despite their origins, they have clearly learned their place with nary a mark on their delicious bodies.

Physically, Maleolus has the body of a 30 year old, but thanks to the stabilization serum of the Green caste, he's actually well into his 80s. Unlike most powerful merchants who tend towards decadence, hedonism, and gross obesity, Maleolus has stayed rather fit and healthy. He is fully capable of overpowering someone who hasn't dedicated their life to combat and is a more than competant swordsman. He is 6'1", with dark brown hair and a full beard, of stocky build. He wears blue and gold clothes, his caste's colors, with some pride.

Haibane

We are definitely in non-con land here I would suggest, though it could go extreme as well but I'd like to check which specific EX things may happen as almost all of them except bestiality are offs for me and being in a game that could head off into areas that'll squick me out is a problem.

Meister, do you pan to add an image to your character? It really helps me when there is one.

Meister

Looks a little older (and rather hairier) than I envisioned, but good enough for google.

Also, while I too concur that it will start as noncon, actual extreme elements are rather rare in Gor. Bestiality is never mentioned, and while a slave may need to empty chamber pots, it's pretty rare for toilet play to come up. Granted, there was that one time a total bitch had to spend the night with a sack that had held dung for a while around her head.

Discipline is strict and punisments are harsh, but needless cruelty and outright sadism is quite rare, allegedly. A slave is whipped to teach her a major lesson far more often than because her owner likes lash marks on her back or to hear her scream. Male slaves are totally expendable, but kajira, particularly ones that know there way around the furs, are only really hurt for breaking an actual slave law, such as picking up a weapon, attacking a free person, theft, or betrayal. They are hamstrung on the first such offense and disposed of however their owner sees fit on the second.

To my recollection, incest is just a big taboo on Gor as it is on Earth. Unless people have something in mind, I don't quite see this qualifying as extreme.

Luella

Hi guys, I'm gonna have to skip out of this one. Really sorry and good luck with running it!
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Meister

to hear that luella. Guess we need a new physician. Still need a scribe, and some slavers too, not to mention for the rest of the ladies to draw up their slaves. Elven Sex Goddess ones me her character, but I haven't heard from her in a bit.

For what it's worth, thank you to everyone who's sticking with this after all this time. I really hope all this set up and background work pays off for us.

Haibane

I think it may be worth PMing everyone who showed an interest to check they are still interested and then just begin small with whoever is ready and the rest can join as they become ready/available.

Elven Sex Goddess

Still around;   just waiting for everything to get worked out and game started. 

Name:  Marika

Nationality:  Gorean

Physical Statistics:  Height-5'1",  Weight-126lbs (9 stones),  Measurements-36C-24-36.  Hair-golden blonde,  eyes-emerald green.

Tatoos, marks, piercings:  Upon her left mid thigh the Kajira brand.

Description/Picture:  Curvaceous well endowed beauty.  Long wavy tresses of golden blonde hair, wide bright emerald green eyes.   A stunning ravishing beauty with lush full lips.  However, due to the intense inter-breeding.   Marika left leg is a inch and half shorter then her right.   It is not a factor in her ability to dance.   However, it makes running with speed impossible.   Needless to say she will not out run anyone. 

Position/Caste: Kajira of black silk.   A passion slave, purposely bred for her attributes and beauty.

Brief:  Bred in the slave pens of Ko-Ro-Ba.  Simply put  Marika is a woman that makes a man's mouth drool  with lust.    Trained in the art of dance.  Her skill is such that it captivates those around her.   But that skill pales in comparison to her passion skills.   She is everything a kajira should be,  a exemplary prize.     

A slight noticeable limp is noticed when Marika walks.  Due to her right leg being longer then her left.   This as afore mentioned, does not interfere with her ability to dance.    It adds a sensual sway to her walking gait.  Of the sash shay of her heart shape derrière.   

But being of black silk is more then just being bred with attributes of great beauty or trained in skills of passion and dance to please ones master.  Marika is quite skilled in cooking, in care of her masters home.

bloodrose

Is my original character sheet still ok, or do I need to revise it?

Haibane - I'm quite happy to interact with your character, but I'm a bit concerned as they are so very different.  How would they know each other?  I can see them striking up a friendship when they are captured, to support one another, if that would work for you?
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Haibane

Hi Bloodrose.

My thinking was they meet on the road as Alice is driving her hired car west doing her touristy thing and they meet at a motel or hotel and your girl accepts a lift from mine. They could be together a couple of days getting to know each other when on the third the car loses power and electrical power too and the alien ship lands, the door opens and after that they remember no more until they wake in the slave cages, perhaps in adjacent cages.

The whole thing is just a device to have them know each other and form a slight bond during their enslavement, rather than have them as strangers. I didn't plan anything sexual to develop between them.

During the two days they are together we can assume they swap the info that is on their character sheets, something like that.

Giulianna

Name: Midori Rei
Nationality: Japanese
Hair: Black
Eyes: dark brown
Tatoos, marks, piercings: both her ears are pierced (yes, I did read a little and found out that this has consequences)
Appearance:

Midori was born in a rich, traditional Japanese family. When she was only one year old, they moved to the United States, because of her father business. Her father was always a strict man, controlling all her decisions and life and she grew up used to that. Every time she started a relationship with some boy she had known in school, he would find out about that and force her never to see him again.

While always an obedient girl, Midori also wanted to live her life. She wanted to meet boys, have a romance, kiss, date, and just go do all the stuff she only heard her friends talking about. But the one night she didn't come back home at the time her father had ordered her, he had the cops going after her. At home, humiliated, he spanked her as if she were still a little girl. That was the night she decided to run away when she turned 18, ten months from there.

And so she did. Two days after her birthday, she claimed she would visit a family friend and, instead, took a random bus and then a cab to a trucker stop, at one of the town exits. It was not hard to find a ride there, she just wanted to go away, so she just chose asked the first trucker she met where he was going, it was far enough, so she asked for a ride. He grabbed her ass right there and she realized that the ride would cost her virginity. She had actually planned to lose it as soon as possible, as a symbol of her independence, so she just jumped aboard.

Two weeks later, the trucked told her he had to go see his wife. She could stay at a road side motel and waited for him there, but he was not sure how long he would take. She had never known he was married.

---
Midori might just be outside, feeling depressed and unsure where to go when the other girls are preparing to leave. I hope everything is OK with my character, let me know if anything else is needed.

Meister

On the face of it, Midori seems fine, Giulianna.

So, as it stands, we have a ton of kajira/will-bes, and... one Free person. Which would be me.  ;D

Now I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything, but I certainly think there's plenty of work to go around. So seriously, anybody wants to be Free, have at it.

Giulianna

Sorry if it is just me being insecure, I know emotions don't show well in small messages, but if I am not sure what you mean by on the face of it. If there is any problem, just tell me, and I will be happy to work on it. If I am just being silly, also, do tell me.

Meister

You're just being silly. Don't worry, you're cool.

Haibane

After some careful consideration I've decided to withdraw from the game.

Giulianna

Quote from: Meister on January 10, 2011, 02:21:59 AM
You're just being silly. Don't worry, you're cool.

Good to know. I thought it might be just that, wouldn't be the first time. But I just had to ask.  ;D

So, what should I do next? Other than wait to be kidnapped, of course!

Meister

Really, I'm just waiting on some Free to join in. I'm hesitant to start this until we get at least one or two more guys, because frankly, handling all the slaves, even with Haibane's withdrawal, is just a little more than I feel I'm equipped to handle. A few men expressed interest, but until we get a character sheet, there's just not a whole lot I can do.

Once again, to those of you who are sticking it out through this long and difficult process, I do thank you.