News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

Has on a beautiful, if simple, collar
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Looks about ready for some trouble

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Cayenne

Has me thinking naughty thoughts! :/~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Shouldn't blame me, she has bunches of naughty thoughts all on her own ;)

Cayenne

The Avatar Above me.. . should stop reading my thoughts!

<.<

>.>

~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Should stop sending me messages at all hours of the day telling me all of those naughty thoughts!

(and by "stop" i mean "never stop!")

Silver

Flaming

Silver

CandyLips

TheLegionary

CandyLips

TheLegionary

CandyLips

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Breathless Intent

TheLegionary

Deamonbane

Is moving into his new house... and wanting to show off to all of the new neighbors...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Has a different way of showing off to the neighbors.

Deamonbane

Is the favorite of naughty students...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Deamonbane

Is what I wished my teachers looked like...