Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormAngelus

Granted, but you're stuck writing in a language nobody understands anymore.

I wish I was the perfect lover. ;D
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Chi

(Oh god you've trapped me lmao)

You are, but nobody else can satisfy you!

I wish I was rich
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

StormAngelus

You are, but live in splendor and are unable to keep contact with the ones you love.

I wish I were blonde instead of redheaded. :D
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Chi

Poof you are, but you've still got all the other traits of a ginger (and why would you want that?!?!?)

I wish that I had a professional grade kitchen

StormAngelus

Granted, but all the instructions are written in Japanese! LOL

(I don't. Just wondering what your response would be. ;D )

I wish I could visit everyone I love and care about in dreams.

Chi

Granted, but you only have five seconds to spend with each of them

I wish someone would turn off my frigging Wii-U

StormAngelus

Five seconds is all I need!

Granted, but it won't turn on for anyone BUT the one who turned it off.

I wish I could get a massage!

Chi

Granted, but you get it from and octopus

I wish I could breath under water

StormAngelus

Granted, but you develop gills on the sides of your neck, which might look a little... odd?

I wish I could sing!

Chi

You can, unfortunately you're as talented as Kanye West

I wish I didn't hurt all the time

StormAngelus

Granted, but you never feel pain again... which is just... strange.

I wish I could teleport.

Chi

Granted, but the first time you try you end up teleporting into a super-max prison and then the power fizzles out

I wish I could play a musical instrument (if you say i can play the trouser tuba i will so kill you stormy!)

StormAngelus

(ROFL!!!!! You're getting to know me too well!)

Granted, but the only one you can play is the accordion, and it's always out of tune.

I wish I had a flower garden.

ErisXfrost

Granted!

You now have a garden full of Rafflesia. >.>

I wish I had an axolotl.

StormAngelus

LOL! Granted, but it looks at you funny and turns weird colors, then farts at you every time you look at it.

I wish my skin was healthier.

Boatman

Granted.
Your skin works out through the day and night,
becomes super fit and increasingly tight,
...which was quite pleasurable at first.

I wish to relieve all the suffering in the world. Not as a superhero, which would involve too much hassle dressing up for all the award ceremonies.
But, just anonymously, to put an end to it.
History, where creative writing was born.

Stone

Granted. Because of you there is no more suffering. However, Donald Trump claimts he is responsible for this miracle, and the next world war follows within months.

See what you did, you monster! O8)

I wiish they made a proper time travel movie this decade already.

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kakihara

Granted.  They film the most accurate time travel movie ever and it's is moving, expect it is real and they alter the time line so you are never born, your line never existed so the paradox of seeing this rips everything apart.

I wish I was on a warm beach enjoying the noon sun.

Boatman

You indeed were on a warm beach enjoying the noon sun.
Until the female pirates came and did unspeakable things.
Which I won't mention, if you don't.

I wish I could live a simple but pleasant life as a Greek fisherman.

Rhedyn

Granted. Unfortunately for you the pirates don't care how simple or pleasant your life is. By the time they leave you want to be anything but a Greek fisherman.

I wish I had been more productive today.

Boatman

You were more productive without realising it.
The microbes of your skin have just mutated into new flesh eating bugs and are reaching the critical mass needed to attack mankind.

Having recovered from the scars acquired whilst trying to enjoy a simple life as a Greek fisherman, I should now like try my hand as a lobster fisherman nearer to home.

Chi

Granted, sadly you're attempts at lobster fishing fail miserably as no one has ever found lobsters in a toilet.

I wish I could meet Nikola Tesla

Kakihara

Granted. Unfortunately you did not stipulate how. So a zombie Tesla stands before you moaning for brains. I'd run if I were you.

I wish I was singing in the rain.

Boatman

You were singing in the rain, just before the lightning struck and left you speechless.
Quite shocking!

OK, having given up all hopes of whiling away the years as a fisherman, I now wish to be cloned, so I can at least keep myself company,

StormAngelus

Granted! You're successfully cloned - but he's about 1/3 your size and fits in most overhead storage compartments. ^_^

I wish I could get some sleep for a change!