Willing to GM a 3.5 DnD Game of 10th level characters in a homebrew world.

Started by Darthninja, May 15, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Acrobat

Alright, sounds good. I'd be interested for sure.

However, I will warn you guys that on the weekends there may be little to no posting from me, as my newborn is a preemie and weekend time is reserved for family and spending time with her.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, at moment we ahve one good guy (Glabrezubane), two good lasses (Rubyslippers&Kandice Kaine) and one bad lass (Liriel). So we need a bad guy and one bad lass for the evil team before I can even start so advertise people and ask around :).

Purple

There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

indarkestknight

Thought you said the good characters would be all female, Zaer? Decided to change that?

National Acrobat

I'd prefer to play good myself, so I might reconsider. I'm not all that thrilled with evil characters.

Muse

::pounce!:: 

Ooh, ooh, may I play? 

I'm almost back on my feet and ready for normal participation. 

Either a good gal: 

Lusitania Devotion:  Sun Elf Female Ranger 2/Elf Paragon 3/Wizard 1/Harper Paragon 4, Neutral Good, Chaotic Tendencies. 

Or, evil, a worshiper of Bane (Requires Book of Erotic Fantasy, thouhgh.) 
Asheel (Lawful evil half gold dragon, half human, worshiper of Bane):  Barbarian 3, Tantrist 3, Rage Mage 1:
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Glabrezubane on July 05, 2006, 10:25:36 PM
Thought you said the good characters would be all female, Zaer? Decided to change that?

Well, to allow some women play their 'evil sides' (mostly influenced by Liriel ;)) I am opened both sides open to gender but both sides must have same amount of genders and players generally (not including cohorts). Ok, sorry Purple, you can spank me from being such arrogant as forget you :). I welcome more players as it seems this game would seme become crowded. I do not ahve Book of Erotic Fantasy so any material from there must be PM'ed to me and approved but Tantrist is in in GUCK site so if it is similar to one in there then it is okay.

Ok, so far in evil side there is only Liriel and most the rest are good guys, is anyone intrested play evil so that Liriel would not feel so lonely? Or should I make her as 20lvl char whit alot minions which she commands and plans take over the world (joking) :P.

Purple

Hmmmm...I would not be so bold quite yet as to spank anyone in a public place.  But the offer is quite tempting Zaer.  :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Kandice Kaine

If it would make it any easier, I'd be glad to play a villainess. *smiles wickedly*

Zaer Darkwail

Well it would help ;). Anycase we seem have somewhere a one guy in good side, rest are women and two women in evil side.....

Kandice Kaine

Mmm... Something... slutty... I like slutty... HMmm... Maybe I'll do a follower of Mask... a Rake. A spy who sleeps around to get the information she needs from pillow-talkers...

Hehe, I could even seduce a guard or two to allow the villains to get into a tower...
The only part of that I'd have a problem with is killing the guards during or afterwards...

Hmmm... Maybe I'll just play a were-creature and get it over with, Mmm? Something Feral and slinky...

Unless anyone has a suggestion they'd like me to play? As long as it has the potential for absolute wanton sexuality I'd be more than willing to take... all... come... ers.

*giggles* Just lay it on me!

National Acrobat

How about an evil follower of the Red Knight, who is trying to reconcile his beliefs with the obvious taint of evil? Obviously that might be difficult to manage, but could provide interesting counterpoint to the campaign and rp opps.

I think I can manage LE as a character, as that would still provide some organization and code to follow.

Zaer Darkwail

Bane is good god in Faerun because it is flexible, it only ask you spread your fear of bane to others and obey him and not fail in your tasks. Bit militaristic tough. Another is worshipper of Loviatar who is background wise a corrupted noble who ahves kink for whips and being dominant and also plain rogue follower of Mask or Vhaeraun (later if you are half-drow, drow or VERY bad elf).

Also fey'ri is good for villain who wants do seduction but they are quite aloof folk but some who are more succubus descendent can be naughty, like examply alu-fiend elf. Of course you do not need kill the guards,merely disable or worst convert them into evil (like true corrupter and tempter does) and this alter one can be played whit CE person who uses her 'sexual favoured' followers as cannon fobber. Examply Xena used sex as tool motivate her men and I think when she was evil she was straight out CE whit some moral code not kill children and women when she raided.

CE after all does not mean lack of rules, it is about impulsivness and emotion and CE are impulsive and emotionall and so they cna ahve the rules but they have no obligations keep them but some do whole their lives follow certain code or rule.

National Acrobat

Zaer Darkwail

Well, it is my suggestion and so not a rule ;). But also LE Red Knight follower would not be bad either.

Kandice Kaine

Oooo... I forgot I had the PHB 2... Mmm... Could be fun...

Hey, Zaer. Any objections to a Beguiler or Duskblade?

Or if you have the Unearthed Arcana: The Druidic Avenger class alteration.. Could be a -very- fun little honey to play. Ask National Acrobat about my Feral Femme Fatale... he should remember... Right, Aramil? *grins*

Another major option for me: The Warlock. I've never played one before, but call me kooky if demon-trafficking isn't the mark of one evil bitch... And fucking said Demons marks her as Vile, no?

Zaer Darkwail

I allow beguilers, duskblades, warlocks and also avenger druids :). I would suggest however that Sorcerror whit demon bloodline feats (tiefling perhaps) would be cool also but tiefling warlock is good also and yes, screwing whit demons willingly and do perverted acts whit them is considered evil and some cases vile. One big ideas for myself is to try oce play a female sorcerror of Gazz'azt whit demon bloodline feats and then take levels as acolyte of skin :D.

Kandice Kaine

The tiefling idea calls out to me, too... Moreso than some of the others. But I'd still rather try the Warlock, hehe...

Oh, and definately fucking Demons, too! Maybe I should take the PrC Thrall of Graz'zt?

Zaer Darkwail

Yep, it could be intresting but note that you can be both tiefling AND warlock ;).

National Acrobat

Yeah, I know about your 'Femme Fatale'. Heh, heh.

Alright, how about a Ftr2/Mage5/Elven Paragon 3 servant of Bane?

indarkestknight

Tempted to play both on the good and the bad side...

For now, though, my good character will be a male human Rog 5/Invisible Blade 5.

Zaer, how do you want to determine ability scores, items, etc?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: National Acrobat on July 08, 2006, 05:10:22 PM
Yeah, I know about your 'Femme Fatale'. Heh, heh.

Alright, how about a Ftr2/Mage5/Elven Paragon 3 servant of Bane?

I find elf quite bit illogical to be follower of bane so I expect GOOD background story for it and not any normal tragedies change elven nature that much! Mostly elves pay respect to human gods but still they follow elven pantheon in their hearts despite fi theya re cleric of Sune examply.

Hmm, I think gear is according the level but only one item can cost 50% while rest can only cost 25% of starting wealth and everyone gets 3,000 extra XP for crafting or permamency spells and those who do nto use it get it as generall extra XP for quicker level up. Stats would be made by point buy method, 32pts plus two stat point increases iin 4&8lvl plus racial or template modifiers. I can give some LA leeway to either side (if I like the concept) and also LA point buy method is possible.

National Acrobat

I dunno, I don't see how hard it would be if one were evil and bitter. There are no elven gods to worship if you're evil and the Seldarine doesn't accept evil worshippers, so I'd imagine being evil and an elf automatically means that you have to find your patron elsewhere. I could be wrong on that account, and perhaps could be a follower of Asmodeous or something.

Zaer Darkwail

Elait Craulnober is evil elf as it can go and he even pays attention to Seldarine altough he does not pray at all nor visit churches or is otherwise devoit but the moment of redeeming in moonblade hints that even most dissarray child of Corellon Larethian can be welcomed so long the invidual does not forsake all virtues being a elf and Elaith pays attention and evne enjoys many of elven traditions. One way to make very fallen elf is to make a elf which worships Vhaeraun, a drow god and only drow god who allows non-drows as his worshippers.

Also a fallen Champion of Corellon Larethian (a PrC form Races of the Wild) is possible and I think the evil elves as missguided elves whit storngly unrational views for a elf. Examply the special organization the 'Glorious Blade of the People' (it was Veluuthra something) is evil elf organization and it's sole purpose is to slay so many humans and half-elves and other 'unpure' elves so many as possible and altough Evermeet would ahve resources kill every member of the organization it does not do so. Reason being that in way the organizations goal was intended only for good of the elves but it is very unrational so Evermeet does not support (altough many invidual noble fmailies do so secretly) nor oppose it (altough invidual elves are possible).

So, in a way try think how your characther is still a elf but it is bad to the core. Demon worship is oneway to make elf fall form grace completely, in similar way how Dlargareth house (the fey'ri founder house) did and theya re nto considered 'elves' by right wise and would be killed on sight.

indarkestknight