News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Walks hand in hand with Prince, clutching the Win to her chest with the other arm.

Boatman

Clutches something.
Seems attached.  :-[
Ahh, found it.
Runs off with the Win into the future.
History, where creative writing was born.

Saiyuri

Gasping when Boat clutches her chest Sai turns and chases after him. Following him into the future she takes back the Win from him and holds it gently in her arms.

Princeoflight

The Prince rushes chivalrousky after Sai and takes care of her. He lifts the burden of the win away from her and smiles.

Saiyuri

Thanking the Prince for so chivalrously coming to her aid and caring for her Sai rewards him with a gentle kiss. Feeling much better now thanks to his kind hands she relieves him of the Win and holds it tight against her hourglass frame.

Boatman

Returning to the present, Boat secures the Win and makes sure events do not recur, thus trapping the others in a future without any chance of a Win.

Verasaille

Vera grins at Boatman, "Nice try, but it won't work. The WIN is mine!!" Gleefully she relieves him of the burden and scampers off.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Saiyuri

Complimenting Vera on her very sexy new profile picture Sai slyly slips the Win behind her back.

Dama

Okay, so it is obvious this thread is much more active in the morning (my time, anyway).  This is very unfair to some of us who can't be here in the morning.  Therefore, I am posting 100 times into the future that I have The Win and will have her through the next 100 posts.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Boatman

Easy to post such propaganda, but the fact is Win is here with Boat. "Aren't you Win?....Win, Win!"

Princeoflight

Boatman

Boat has the Win, but you can visit. No touching though!

Verasaille

The one time sexy maid with no clothes has changed into a sweet purring feline. Walking forward with fluffy tail in the air, she purrs at Boatman and is picked up by the gullible Win. Purring softly she allows the Win to pet her. Then both disappear in a cloud of mist.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Boat wakes the ship's dog. "Rat catching is off. I've a treat for you..  a little time stressing cats. Oh, and bring back dear Win."
The boat dog bounds off to work and soon returns with Win.

Saiyuri

Taking the Win from the kind pooch, Sai gives the dog a steak as a reward as she saunters off with the Win.

Boatman

But the dog prefers the taste of the Win and retrieves it for Boat.

Verasaille

Vera morphs into a black panther and eats Boatman's dog then takes the Win home with her.

Saiyuri

Follows Vera home and hugs both her and the Win.

Midwest Man

The man from the Midwest saunters over to where Saiyuri hugs on a rather lovely panther and the win. He picks up the win to cuddle it, and walks off whistling its favorite tune.

Princeoflight

The Prince appreciates his tune and takes the Win with him.

Boatman

Boat taps Prince on the shoulder and says 'look over there, there's a big angry cat following you."
Works every time. Boat runs off with Win sniggering (hiding deep sadness about his lost dog).

Verasaille

Vera purrs and rubs on Boatman, "What happened to your little puppy?" licking her whiskers. Then slips away with the Win.

Princeoflight

The Prince goes to Vera and says. That cat against the night in your profile picture is adorable.

He gratefully accepts the Win in return for his compliments.

Saiyuri

Slipping the Win from Prince as he is in Vera's lair, Sai skips alway with the Win happily.

Boatman

Where Boat is waiting with the bucket of slithering worms he had set aside for bait. Never mind, tipping them over Sai caught him Win as she ran off screaming.