Spring Break on Ecchi Island (Giving This Another Try)

Started by Idlewyld, June 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

So I just found out about this today and I'm trying to decide if I should throw my hat back in the ring. I know I kind of dropped out of the last one and probably helped kill it so I figured I'd ask if you guys want the tentacle witch and Kitty Twins to make a comeback.

Thoughts?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Leki

I opted out of the last installment, so whether you killed it or not is pretty irrelevant to me xD
Though with that said, I think Idlewyld's restricting character applications to one character per person at the moment.
On the topic of multiple characters this was Idle's response:
Quote from: Idlewyld on June 27, 2017, 12:43:10 AM
For now I'm going to say no. It's really crowded enough. But once things get moving, we can discuss changing that policy.
Not sure if twins would constitute as one or two, but that's not something I need to decide

Revelation

Quote from: Saric on June 27, 2017, 05:03:52 PM
So I just found out about this today and I'm trying to decide if I should throw my hat back in the ring. I know I kind of dropped out of the last one and probably helped kill it so I figured I'd ask if you guys want the tentacle witch and Kitty Twins to make a comeback.

Thoughts?

I'd like you back if nothing else! I think the catgirls would be more fun, but i'd say go with your heart.

jeflint

A rp partner/friend told me this game has Shrinking Woman and Furry options.

Count me in if that's true. 😜

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Saric

Quote from: Leki on June 27, 2017, 05:08:04 PM
I opted out of the last installment, so whether you killed it or not is pretty irrelevant to me xD
Though with that said, I think Idlewyld's restricting character applications to one character per person at the moment.
On the topic of multiple characters this was Idle's response:Not sure if twins would constitute as one or two, but that's not something I need to decide

I missed that bit, but it would certainly make it easier for me to stay on top of things... Previously the Twins were inseparable, so they counted as one 'character', that just happened to start at threesomes and go up from there! :P That said I personally preferred my witch and just never got her mixed up with the 'wrong' sort of people as much as she wanted. :P

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 27, 2017, 05:11:24 PM
I'd like you back if nothing else! I think the catgirls would be more fun, but i'd say go with your heart.

I'm torn because the catgirls got into more fun, but I enjoyed playing my witch more on average. Decisions, decisions...

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 05:13:35 PM
A rp partner/friend told me this game has Shrinking Woman and Furry options.

Count me in if that's true. 😜

The Furry options have their own school, the shrinkage is up to you to find a mad scientist and/or magical girl and/or alien visitor to 'inflict' on you! :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Leki

Wait we have furries and shrinking women? O_o
As far as I can tell, we don't have either....
Though that's not to say you can't be the first. :P
Pretty sure Idle would be okay with either, but you might want to ask around and see what people think of Furries before committing a character. Especially if pairing up for some steaminess is a key lure for you.
Personally I'm okay with furries on a social level, but don't really think I'll be engaging in any intimacy with a furry this round. Only time I play with furries is when I'm playing one myself xD

Shrinking women on the other hand shouldn't be an issue.

Kokaine

I don't mind furries at all, myself. Though I tend to be more partial to playing opposite male furries than female for some reason.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Revelation

Quote from: Saric on June 27, 2017, 05:17:21 PM
I'm torn because the catgirls got into more fun, but I enjoyed playing my witch more on average. Decisions, decisions...

Mind you, I definitely liked the twins more than the witch. But you should play what you find more entertaining. Though of course I imagine it's up to Idle if the twins count as one character or not - i'd assume they wouldn't, but - you know what they say about assumption. The juicier the better? No... That's not right I think.

Idlewyld

@Saric - Glad to see you back. As to what you want to go with, just pick who you have more fun with as a character.

@Jeflint - We can probably do furry or shrinking woman. Just make sure you're PM'ing around so that you've got people in the game willing to go with what you've got in mind.

Dhi

Sounds like fun. How often does the cookie system come up?

Idlewyld

@Dhi - Options for rewards are fairly often. Options for using them - that's something I'm still developing.

jeflint

Probably should have thought it out before hand but I'd need to know the status of ears and tails before I tried to commit. 😐 Sorry don't mean to be a stick in the mud.

Saric

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
Probably should have thought it out before hand but I'd need to know the status of ears and tails before I tried to commit. 😐 Sorry don't mean to be a stick in the mud.

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 23, 2017, 07:04:12 PM
Really? I can be ANYTHING?

Within reason (and within the confines of Motif #1) - Here is a list of universities from which students can arrive, and it should be noted that this is certainly not a complete list. If your twisted little mind can come up with an institution I haven't thought of, do feel free to use it.

*snip*

Kemonomimi College: For all the students with the fuzzy ears and tails.
Archetypes: Kitsune, Neko, Bunnygirl, Puppyboy, Mer-type. If they’ve got animal parts, you can find ‘em here.

*snip*

Enough said?

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

jeflint

Quote from: Saric on June 27, 2017, 07:41:53 PM
Enough said?

Yeah... Sorry to bother you guys. I don't think I'll be joining. I should have read the combinations beforehand.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, sorry for wasting your time.

Saric

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on June 27, 2017, 07:47:10 PM
  -glomps Saric-

Gah! *Is glomped* Hey Presta! Nice to see you somewhere you can relax!

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 07:49:22 PM
Yeah... Sorry to bother you guys. I don't think I'll be joining. I should have read the combinations beforehand.

Hope everyone enjoys the game, sorry for wasting your time.

Sorry to see you go. I still think you'd have had fun but it's up to you. :P

jeflint

You know why I'm leery Saric. It sounds fun but I don't want to be the problem child right off the bat by excluding players, ie you, because of character(s)  that have been chosen.

Idlewyld

Quote from: jeflint on June 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM
You know why I'm leery Saric. It sounds fun but I don't want to be the problem child right off the bat by excluding players, ie you, because of character(s)  that have been chosen.

There's not really a limit as to how many players can join if that's you're worry.

Saric

Quote from: Idlewyld on June 27, 2017, 08:25:21 PM
There's not really a limit as to how many players can join if that's you're worry.

It's unrelated to that. Something I'd forgotten about when I recommended this game. My fault. :-\

Gardsorm

So I just woke up, and holy crap I missed alot of posts. @_@

jeflint

I'm sorry. I'm talking to Saric about everything. I just had a very stressful night and when I responded I wasn't at all in my right mind. Sorry.

Leki

Sound the trumpets!
The drama llama is passing through!~ xD
Honestly, if there's a problem going on here, I think it might all be in your head jeflint.
"Enough said" seemed a bit blunt, but I think Saric was trying to be helpful in their own funky way. xD

As things stand at the moment we've got approximately 20 characters in this roleplay... and I'm going to openly state that I don't love each and every one of them. That's not a criticism of anyone, but more a simple statement of fact.
If anyone claims otherwise; and says they love all characters equally.... well not only does that sound fake, but I'd find it pretty offensive since different people are offering different things. If you're okay with it all, then that just makes me think they don't care >_>

The remark I made regarding checking around what people are into was more directed towards your own benefit.
Obviously you don't want to be creating a character no one wants to interact with, but at the end of the day you're not going to stick around long if you're not enthused by your own character. I'm not sure what's going on between you and Saric, but if your characters turn eachother off, then just avoid one another in the IC. I'm sure it's perfectly plausible for that to happen with the large cast we have. xD

jeflint

It deals more with my phobia, Leki. Not with drama.

I like Saric. And I'm thankful to call him friend. He's a good guy.

As a Transformative fetish individual I know 90% of what I find sexy isn't to people. And as a furry I'm pretty used to again people disliking me. So I make do with being a pet in most games.

And if I get steamy scenes then I get them. If not as long as it's fun... That's all that matters.

Gardsorm

You'd probably be surprised by me, Leki. =p I don't particularly see characters I don't like at all here. Instead, there are characters my own can't relate with, but that's a result of cross-dimensional play. =p The draw of those games if how well they fit in despite that drawback.

I can't say much, but I'm a mostly open guy. I do admit I have issues that make it very much difficult to understand my thought processes however. At least one of you knows, anyway. =p No matter what, I hold no dislike to anyone else's characters, I can say this with complete confidence. Anyone else is still free to call BS on me though. o=

Idlewyld

Well whatever you decide (and I hope you do decide to join us) I wish you the best.