News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Black Crusade: We Hunger (Interest Check)

Started by ShadowFox89, June 12, 2014, 09:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

*points to the oath of moment attached to his war plate*

I am here to see the Imperium burn.

I can't do that if I never leave the Vortex.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: HairyHeretic on June 25, 2014, 04:57:10 PM
*points to the oath of moment attached to his war plate*

I am here to see the Imperium burn.

I can't do that if I never leave the Vortex.
Yep, just elaborating the question. Its a big part of why i like Broken Chains, we get a proper, warp capable ship that can move in and out of the vortex, and we do it in a awesome way. XD

ShadowFox89

Tell you what.... roll a D%. On a 1-10, you get a bound daemon prince. On an 11-90, it's a daemonette with +20 Willpower. On a 91-100, it's a regular daemonette.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ChaoticSky

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 25, 2014, 10:24:26 PM
Tell you what.... roll a D%. On a 1-10, you get a bound daemon prince. On an 11-90, it's a daemonette with +20 Willpower. On a 91-100, it's a regular daemonette.
.................................... Oh gods im screwed now, you do realize im either going to get the regular one or the prince right?  :o

huh, dodged the bullet  ;D. At 2014-06-25 22:51:03, Darkling (uid: 6578) rolls: 1d100 Result: 80

ShadowFox89

Make the roll and find out :P

Or accept the regular daemonette.... It's chaos, you never get something without chance.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sinestra

"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Cataclysmic Archangel

Should I be worried?

I rolled a 25 just for fun, but I really didn't want a demon weapon.  heck, I would have rather had a Rune Weapon (demon already discharged from it).  As much as I loved some of the special abilities that a daemon weapon has for a caster, they weren't what I was going for.  I was kind of curious about a Warp Staff, which was beyond my means as best as I could figure, however.

Any thoughts on if I should go the Minion route?  I assume I would need one in order to run a Psyber familiar or the like.  I could see him being the Astarte version of a wizard with a raven on his staff, or something like that.  A physical manifestation of his 'avatar' that the 1kSons used to be able to see (which I can't remember the spelling of)

Baalborn87

Have I missed something? where are the gifts coming from? Or is your starting corruption that high?

Sinestra

"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Baalborn87

Yeah. I answered my own question when I looked back at the submitted characters. I think my guy is pretty much the least corrupted. Though he is only 1 point away from having to make his first test.

Sinestra

Quote from: Arcannyx on June 26, 2014, 05:56:10 AM
Any thoughts on if I should go the Minion route?  I assume I would need one in order to run a Psyber familiar or the like.  I could see him being the Astarte version of a wizard with a raven on his staff, or something like that.  A physical manifestation of his 'avatar' that the 1kSons used to be able to see (which I can't remember the spelling of)

Hrmm... I'm guessing, due to B.C.'s rules, it would need to be a minion if you want to have full control of it's actions.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Lesser Minion wouldn't be hard; I'd just give up the +10 to Psyscience or whatever it was.  Wasn't really looking to ditch Strong-Minded, because it led into some interesting talents later.  HOWEVER, if I dropped both advances, I could take Minion, which got me a Rubric Marine.  That would just change everything, I think, having back up like that walking around with me.

I'm leaning towards the familiar, however.  A nice Psyber Raven or some such.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Sinestra on June 26, 2014, 03:19:06 AM
SO going to roll this

At 2014-06-26 03:18:23, Belliala (uid: 29915) rolls: 1d100 Result: 10

Well... then...

Have fun with that Daemon Princess in your weapon.... what weapon was it again? And how many bindings did you want on there :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sinestra

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 26, 2014, 11:55:50 AM
Have fun with that Daemon Princess in your weapon.... what weapon was it again? And how many bindings did you want on there :P

....soooo... my ACTUAL character is just a vessel for a Daemon Prince who might let me have control like... for 1 minute every month or so just to torment me... so I guess the character I'll be playing is a daemon prince then? Lol

This was just going to be a fancy whip-thing! Maybe a whip-sword Ivy from Soul Calibur kind of thing. Guess I'll look at the daemon weapon rules in detail now. Lol :)

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Sinestra on June 26, 2014, 03:29:57 PM
....soooo... my ACTUAL character is just a vessel for a Daemon Prince who might let me have control like... for 1 minute every month or so just to torment me... so I guess the character I'll be playing is a daemon prince then? Lol

This was just going to be a fancy whip-thing! Maybe a whip-sword Ivy from Soul Calibur kind of thing. Guess I'll look at the daemon weapon rules in detail now. Lol :)
*snerK* If i was you, id load up on Binding Strength instead of traits, maybe talk shadow into letting you know its True Name, between the two you may beable to swing enough of a modifier that you can win more often than not.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Sinestra on June 26, 2014, 03:29:57 PM

Don't worry, the Daemon Prince only has a willpower of 69. I'd suggest 3 bindings on it to keep it under control.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sinestra

I'm going to have to really look at these rules now. Lol

69 huh. Maybe it should be her ex-"boyfriend" Doomrider trapped in the weapon. He was "killed" (his head was still talking and calling out the marines that killed him even as they put his head on a spike, apparently) in a recent book... so it could stand to reason he'd get put into a weapon or something to "help recover" by Slaanesh... might be funny to have him and Belliala just argue about innane and pointless stuff, but then have weird Weapon-on-Gal makeup sex... get back together... then break up a week later when the magic's over, but she won't get rid of the weapon because it's amazing, so they just go back to arguing again... etc etc.

...I'm weird, aren't I?

Baalborn87

Sinestra

Doomrider's Punishment

A Daemon Prince of Slaanesh, Doomrider was once a Chaos Marine who succumb to a love of excess. The more potent the sensation, the more he desired it... with his personal tastes leaning towards Wild Drugs, Intense Speed and Collateral-Damage Inducing Violence. To these ends he tore through the warp itself atop a daemonically possessed bike of chrominum, wielded weapons containing the imprisoned power of his defeated daemonic enemies, and appearing to wreck havok where he pleased, taking every indulgence for himself, leaving chaos itself in his wake. His indulgences of power knew no limits, and his abuse of that power pleased the Prince of Pleasure greatly. When he was finally killed by Captain Kor'sarro Khan of the White Scars chapter of Space Marines, his still-living head carried as a trophy, Slaanesh decided a suitable punishment was in order for the fallen Prince. As Doomrider had enjoyed the services of many bound daemons during his reign, it was only fitting he too now fulfill the role. Slaanesh's boundless humor saw fit to imprison the daemon prince within the blade of one of his more recent victims, a fallen Sororitas named Belliala, of whom the prince had molested and marked as his own. Fortunately for the imprisoned prince, his former victim did not consider him an enemy... just an ex-boyfriend. He didn't know which would have been worse!

Doomrider's Punishment is a corrupted Sororitas Power Sword with a Willpower of 69, a Binding Strength of 3 and the Impervious, Commanding Presence, Lashing and Swiftness attributes, granting the wielder a Daemonic Field equal to it's Willpower attribute, Unnatural Fellowship +4, a reach of 7 meters and Unnatural Agility +4.

Sinestra

Alright, with that all laid out, on the Daemonic Mastery test...

Both participants have Daemonic Presence, neither effects either.
Wielder is sworn/devoted to Slaanesh, Master of Doomrider (+20 to Wielder)
3 Bindings on the Daemon Weapon (-15 to Daemon)

Modified Belliala Willpower: 60
Modified Doomrider Willpower: 54

Soooo in other words, I'm sitting on a timebomb and I should probably either A) Start kissing up to Doomrider really quick, or B) Find someway to make the character a bit more Willful. Lol

Options...

More Willpower Characteristic Advances...
Buying 11 More Slaanesh-aligned advances to get Mark of Slaanesh... (and the +10 to Daemonic Mastery tests it gives)
Become a Psyker... somehow... (5xPsy-Rating to Daemonic Mastery tests)

Sinestra

Just doing some edits... don't mind this. Some new pictures inside if you're into those kinds of things. Sickos. <3

Belliala, Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Belliala Di'es Iras , Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Archtype: Fallen Sororitas
Race: Human
Alignment: Slaanesh
Pride: Wealth
Disgrace: Hubris
Motivation: Vengeance
Experience Unspent: 150

Slaanesh Advances: 8
Khorne Advances: 2
Nurgle Advances: 0
Tzeentch Advances: 1

Weapon Skill: 50 (25+3+12+5)
Ballistic Skill: 55 (25+3+23+5)
Strength: 30 (40) (25+5)
Toughness: 30 (25+5)
Agility: 40 (+6) (25+15)
Intelligence: 30 (25+5)
Perception: 25 (25+-5+5)
Willpower: 40 (25+-3+12+5)
Fellowship: 55 (+7) (25+5+20+10)
Infamy: 40 (19+9+2+5+5)
At 2014-06-22 23:37:43, Belliala (uid: 29915) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5

Corruption, Mutations and Abilities
10: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test PASS
Reward Roll: Daemon Weapon
20: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test FAIL, Roll Gifts instead
Gifts Roll: -4 modified by Infamy (Pseudo-Daemonhood) (Daemonette)

Head Armor: 7
Body Armor: 7
Left Arm Armor: 7
Left Leg Armor: 7
Right Arm Armor: 7
Right Leg Armor: 7

Wounds: 16
Movement: 6
Infamy Points: 4
Corruption Points: 20

Skills:
Athletics (Str) +10
Acrobatics (Ag) +10
Awareness +0
Carouse (T) +0
Charm (Fel) +20
Command (Fel) +0
Common Lore (Int)
  • Ecclesiarchy +0
  • Imperial Creed +0
  • Imperium +0
  • War +0
Deceive (Fel)  +0
Disguise (Fel) +0
Dodge (Ag) +10
Operate (Ag)
  • Ground Vehicle +0
  • Auronautica +0
Forbidden Lore (Int)
  • Daemonology +0
Interrogation (WP) +0
Intimidate (S) +0
Literacy (Int)
Parry (WS) +10
Speak Language (Int)
  • High Gothic
  • Low Gothic
Stealth (Agi) +0
Swim (S) +0
Tech-Use (Int) +0
Trade (Int)
  • Singer +0
Talents & Traits:
The Quick and the Dead, Cursed Heirloom, Enemy (Adepta Sororitas), Hatred (Adeptus Astartes), Hatred (Adeptus Sororitas), Jaded, Quick Draw, Mighty Shot, Lightning Reflexes, Swift Attack, Unshakeable Will, Excessive Wealth, Unarmed Warrior, Bulging Biceps (Implant), Iron Jaw (Implant), Hotshot Pilot, Air of Authority, Inspire Wrath

Weapon Training Pistol (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Basic (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Melee (Power, Primitive) ,Weapon Training Exotic (Sonic Weapons)

Dark Blessing [Unnatural Fellowship (+2)], Radiant Presence, Fear 4 (Terrifying), Warp Instability, Unnatural Agility (+2), Daemonic (4), Dark Sight, From Beyond, Soporific Musk, Daemonic Presence

Melee Weapons
Name: Unarmed Strikes (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+4 Type: Impact Penetration: 0
Special Rules:

Name: Power Sword (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Energy Penetration: 5
Special Rules: Power Field, Balanced

Ranged Weapons
Name: Bolter (65% Success)
Class: Basic Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Explosive Penetration: 4
Range: 100m Rate of Fire: S/3/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: Full
Special Rules: Tearing

Name: Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon (N/A% Success)
Class: Heavy Damage: 6d10 Type: Energy Penetration: 6
Range: 40m Rate of Fire: S/-/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: 6 Full
Special Rules: Best Quality, Concussive (1), Devastating (3), Melta, Overcharge, Overheats, Spray

Equipment
Slaanesh-Corrupted Adeptus Sororitas Power Armor (Light Power Armor)
*Sustainable Power Source
*Vox Link
*Auto-Senses

*Power Armor Customization: Devotional Iconography (Slaanesh)
Bolter (Corrupted Sororitas)
Power Sword (Corrupted Sororitas)
Slaanesh Symbol Pendant
Best Craftsmanship Daemon-Blessed Combat Bike (Cursed Item, Unsettling)
Daemon Weapon (To be created by GM/Player)
Infernal Star Force Field (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Sororitas Jump Pack (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Mind-Impulse Unit (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Skeletal Petrification (Infamy Item)
Best-Craftsmanship Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon [Wealth-Item]

Background

A young woman raised in the Schola Progenium, Belliala grew up believing everything the Ecclesiarchy and the Inquisition shoved down her throats. She believed every story, every lie and every image fed to her from the moment the church took her in when her parents perished in a ork invasion when she was just a child. Having been whisked away to a monastery to become a Adeptus Sororitas, Belliala grew up with hate and fury as her daily bread, a meal she devoured along with the worship of her one true God Emperor.

It wasn't until her coven, on a distant planet and removed from the majority of the Imperium's activities, were visited by a group of Grey Knights. The coven welcomed the angels with open arms and celebrations were nearly beginning when, without warning or provocation, the Grey Knights mercilessly began to slaughter her sisters. So shocked were they that is was over in mere seconds, no sister able to even raise a bolter against the Astartes. Belliala had been sent off by her Cannoness on an errand to make ready for the Knight's arrival, and it was in a moment of weakness she had paused for but a few moments to indulge herself at a small grove that saw her arrival just as the Grey Knights began desecrating her sister's bodies and smearing their blood across their armor.

She could not comprehend what she was to bare witness to. Over hours she watched them ordain themselves in her sister's blood as she watched from behind the vault door of the coven. Protected from the auspex scans of the knights, she could only stare in awe at the deeds before her. Everything in her body knew what she saw was heresy of the highest order, the death of her friends and superiors was unthinkable, but it was all done by her God Emperor's Angels, his most holy and uncorruptable angels. Her mind could not bare the strain.

That evening as the knights began to venture from the coven towards some distant goal, Belliala watched a lone knight remain behind, for what purpose she did not know, but her mind demanded revenge, but not revenge of blood, but revenge of pain and torment. With her training and a mirade of weapons available to her, it was a simple task of ambushing the knight and in one clean motion disabling his armor's power generator. Without the ability to call for aid or to oppose her, the marine was helpless as the falling sister strung up the blood-adorned knight and began to sing.

She had long enjoyed singing out the glorious praises of her God Emperor, her voice joining a grande chorus with her sisters. But that night, for the first time in many years, she sang out with only her voice. A new song of worship slipped to her lips as she proceeded to engage in hours of rigorous torture of her 'plaything'. She called out in denouncement of the God Emperor, denouncing his angels and denouncing the Imperium itself for all time. It would be days before the knight's fellows would return, and when they did, all that was left behind was the hardened blood of their battle brother.

The very warp had come for her, had whisked her, her fallen sisters, and her 'plaything' deep into the Eye of Terror. A song at her lips for Slaanesh, Belliala gifted her tortured Grey Knight to a great Daemon Prince of Slaanesh, a gift the creature could enjoy for all time, if only she could be allowed to stay and bring a song of damnation to all the Imperium. And sing the Daemon Prince did have her do. So glorious was her song, so enthralling her performances against the Imperium, that she drew a great deal of attention within the Warp. As one of few Sororitas who have fallen, Belliala was visited on numerous occasions by powerful entities in the warp... some to bestow favor, and others to seek a piece of her flesh. She accumulated treasures and trinkets, as well as countless offers of companionship...

One such Daemon to "offer" himself, proclaimed his name to be "Doomrider", a prince of Slaanesh and all vices within. Their meeting was over in moments, one part rape, one part courtship, one part date and one part 'messy breakup' all in the span of moments. An excess fueled few moments the like that Belliala had never experienced before, and likely never would again. When it was all said and done, and she lay passed out across a discarded daemonic combat bike the prince had left in the chaos, Belliala found herself changed forever. Her skin had become unnatural, her body and soul infused with the very essence of her Dark God... she had far more in common with the Daemonettes she summoned and bargained with than humanity anymore. Her mission was unchanged, however... her former Sisters still remained ignorant of the truth. A truth she intended to scream at them with all the intensity Slaanesh had to offer. She would see them follow her to debauchery and excess in her name...

Showing My Work

Starting Experience Spent
500 - +5 Infamy
250 - Fellowship +5
250 - Willpower +5
250 - Ballistic Weapon +5
250 - Weapon Weapon +5
250 - Exotic Weapon (Sonic)
250 - Radiant Presence
250 - Excessive Wealth
500 - Unarmed Warrior
250 - Air of Authority
250 - Inspire Wrath
350 - Charm +10
350 - Dodge +10
250 - Operate (Auronautica)
250 - Hotshot Pilot

Terian

Okay, at this point, I'm Positive that I did something wrong, Belliala's stats are objectively better then mine across the board, except she's also excellent in close combat while I'm only good at shooting, and she has a Heavy Weapon that's vastly better then mine too.  My only advantage is I have 2 more Toughness Bonus, but that's pretty small compared to everything else.

Anyone who actually knows how to make a character that functions want to go over my sheet?

Sinestra

Well, putting aside the obvious Gifts of Chaos stuff...

At the very end of my sheet you can see where all of my XP went to... because I'm devoted to Slaanesh, I get heavy discounts on skills, attributes etc etc that lean towards what I'm doing with the character.

Looking over your character, you haven't sworn yourself to a Chaos God, and so you remain unaligned... now this means that every skill you choose, you're going to be paying far more. Looking at your XP expenditures, you've got several 750 purchases, several 500s etc etc... where as I have 1 or 2... and I'm just about to change the Unarmed Mastery to base XP to increase my Willpower a bit more I think.

Edit: Just doing some math for you... be a few minutes...

Edit 1: Just off the cuff, you can get 1 more Infamy item, the Suspensor on your weapon is just a -10 on the Acquisition, not another item entirely. You COULD get it as a separate item if the -10 makes the item unobtainable. Although, keep in mind, if you're only getting 1 of the item you're trying to buy, you get a base +10 to the roll. +0 is if you're getting 2-4 of the acquisition. I would use this to pick up a field generator of some kind. Book of Blood has a few nice ones.

Edit 2: Hrmm, where you're going with your character really does seem to be Unaligned. Which isn't a bad way to go honestly... any combat skills I choose on Bell are going to be very expensive if they come from Khorne's list, and any attempt to tank-up from where Bell is will be prohibitively expensive. But that doesn't solve your current issue. A large part of the issue seems to be expensive XP purchases, and unfortunately this game appears to be a bit punishing on Unaligned characters mechanically at generation. I'll keep looking here... but I'd really check into the Infamy Acquisitions thing, you've likely been inadvertently denying yourself some good items.

Edit 3: You heavy weapon. Your autocannon is actually mechanically better than the sonic weapon Belliala has...

Autocannon
Range: 450m Max
Damage: 3d10+8 (Average Base Damage of 23 or 69 in Burst, not counting talents per bullet)
Penetration: 6
Rate of Fire: Single and Burst-Fire (3)
Special: Reliable (Can not Jam)

Sonic Cannon
Range: 40m Max
Damage: 6d10 (Average damage of 30)
Penetration: 6
Rate of Fire: Single
Special: Devastating (Extra damage vs Hordes), Melta (Doubles Penetration if enemy within 15 meters), Spray (No to-hit roll made, weapon can not Critical Hit/Rollover, enemies avoid all damage on a test) etc.

The Auto-Cannon is a long-range weapon at 450 meters, and deals significantly more damage at a more reliable rate, and enjoys multi-dipping from talents (like Mighty Shot) due to multi-bullet bursts. For raw damage potential at maximum range, the Autocannon is superior. Burst fire and Full Auto weapons have innate bonuses against hordes, which are actually superior than the Devastating effect possessed by the Sonic Cannon as well. When it comes to penetration the Sonic Cannon will only beat the Autocannon when the enemy is within 15 meters... which, as experience has taught me, is just as good as being in melee when it comes to most enemies. Even with doubling the penetration to 12, mathematically it's only a bonus against hardened targets that exceed human armor... so Legionaries and Space Marines, vehicles etc and not general targets. More damage is placed on targets, including Legionaries, by burst-fires. But regardless, math aside (and we're not even getting into the Spray function and how it lets everyone avoid your shots, even if they've already spent all their dodge rolls for that round) I only picked up the Sonic Cannon for thematic reasons... and honestly still might change it out for something with full-auto.

I might actually recommend the Reaper Autocannon as a replacement for the M34. If you only buy 1 you get a +10, so the -30 for Extremely Rare on the Reaper becomes a -20 and quite purchasable. You would have to buy the Suspensor with an Infamy Acquisition if you still wanted it. By going for the Reaper you maintain the same base stats of range, pen, etc, but you fire a burst of 4 instead of 3, AND you can choose whenever you fire it to get +10 to hit, OR, forsake that bonus and add 1 addition "Hit" with the weapon should you successfully hit them, meaning you would either be Double-Tapping with a single shot (so 6d10+16) or hitting them with 5 bullets on a good roll (15d10+40). The flexibility inherent there is amazing.

Or, you could skip the Solid Projectile weapons and go straight for the Big Money weapons like Bolt Weapons... the Heavy Bolter may have a shorter range and lower base damage, but the Tearing quality is incredible and with firing 6 shots a round, the damage can get insane with talents and attachments. It's even Very Rare right off the bat, so you could add some things to it off the beginning.

But you also know what's great about working for Team Chaos? ALIEN WEAPONS! (Please see GM for approval as alien weapons are from Rogue Trader). Everything from giant Orc Weapons (if you... really wanna take that risk for whatever reason, they are the most devastating weapons imaginable, because they ARE imagination made manifest) to Eldar Sunrifles (OH GOD I NEVER LOOKED AT THEIR STATS HOLY HELL GET ONE) or even more exotic Pulse Weapons from the Kroot... the sky really is the limit. Don't just limit yourself to Solid Projectile Weapons... especially because you'll just have to get ammo for them, and can run out... where as if you have your Power Supply on your power armor, you can recharge Power Packs for energy weapons in your downtime, or wire them directly to it with an armor upgrade.

Edit 4: More just a casual note here... you've upgraded your Toughness, expensively so and at the cost of Alignment points to Nurgle, to 50... which basically says that physically you are as tough as a Space Marine or Chaos Marine in general, if not even tougher than they are at base (this isn't counting their special organ-granted talents to reduce critical damage etc). You may think about redistributing those points elsewhere, or maybe not, it's not my character, just providing advice of course. It would free up a lot of XP you could put towards other things... being Space Marine tough is an interesting goal, but for humans that usually means being under Papa Nurgle.

Another note... I, personally, would take 5 of your 100pts that was put into intelligence and move it to a weapon/ballistic skill of your choice. While certainly a higher intelligence characteristic is good if you want to specialize in Lore skills... of which both you and Belliala do not. I understand it also goes to your Armorer skill, but think on those 5 points. 5 more % in an Armorer skill test isn't going to save your life... but in the middle of combat, 5% is going to be a LOT when it comes to your weapon skills. Only other thing I might suggest is dropping some points from your Willpower. Now, that's not necessarily an overall good idea, Willpower saves are important for resisting many combat status effects (Pinning and the like), but you also have 2 advancements worth of points in there. Even dropping the 1 advancement to make your will 35, would net you 500 points worth of advancements elsewhere. It could be 2 talents or 2 skills etc etc... Your other characteristics are looking good to me, in my opinion.

Edit 5: Wait... small edit... your alignment count says you have a single point to Slaanesh, but I can't find that talent or characteristic in your list there. Not that it changes much, but it's a thing.

Final Edit: You know... after all of this... I've been thinking. Our group really doesn't have an Alien in it. I mean... using the stats in Rogue Trader, I'm sure we could easily stat you out an exotic Eldar badass, or even an Orkish badass Warboss or something. You'd be totally different from everyone else, unique roleplaying opportunities etc. I'd totally help you build up a kick ass alien... Demons, Aliens, other-races, exotic races etc are kind of a 'thing' for me anyway. :)

Pictures for Reference

ChaoticSky

you have to spend your EXP as Unaligned >.>

you dont check for Alignment untill after all is spent at chargen.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 16, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Pretty much this (with alignment check after full XP is spent).

Sinestra

Quote from: Darkling on June 27, 2014, 05:30:18 AM
you have to spend your EXP as Unaligned >.>

you dont check for Alignment untill after all is spent at chargen.

Ahh, and not when you hit 10 corruption. My bad on that one... so I guess things are a little more expensive all around. Statement does stand though... buying a lot of T2 and T3 talents at generation is super-expensive and cuts down on your flexability at the beginning of the game... which is where you'll make a few quick XP bucks to start buying the big-stuff.

Guess I need to rework Belliala now...

Edit:

Well that was relatively painless...

Since I had mostly chosen Tier 1 Talents and skills, most costs were only 50 XP more. I dropped a T3 talent, got rid of a Fellowship Advance, trimmed a skill down a rank and ditched an Opposed T2 talent and actually came out mostly the same... although I'm still staring down that "Daemon Mastery Test is a Little Too Close" still, and without the points I thought I'd have by dropping Unarmed Mastery. :( I'll poke around a bit more. There has to be a bit more I can trim.

Belliala, Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Belliala Di'es Iras , Scream Queen of Slaanesh

Archtype: Fallen Sororitas
Race: Human
Alignment: Slaanesh
Pride: Wealth
Disgrace: Hubris
Motivation: Vengeance
Experience Unspent: 150

Slaanesh Advances: 8
Khorne Advances: 2
Nurgle Advances: 0
Tzeentch Advances: 1

Weapon Skill: 50 (25+3+12+5)
Ballistic Skill: 55 (25+3+23+5)
Strength: 30 (40) (25+5)
Toughness: 30 (25+5)
Agility: 40 (+6) (25+15)
Intelligence: 30 (25+5)
Perception: 25 (25+-5+5)
Willpower: 40 (25+-3+12+5)
Fellowship: 55 (+7) (25+5+20+10)
Infamy: 40 (19+9+2+5+5)
At 2014-06-22 23:37:43, Belliala (uid: 29915) rolls: 1d5 Result: 5

Corruption, Mutations and Abilities
10: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test PASS
Reward Roll: Daemon Weapon
20: Rewards of the Dark Gods Test FAIL, Roll Gifts instead
Gifts Roll: -4 modified by Infamy (Pseudo-Daemonhood) (Daemonette)

Head Armor: 7
Body Armor: 7
Left Arm Armor: 7
Left Leg Armor: 7
Right Arm Armor: 7
Right Leg Armor: 7

Wounds: 16
Movement: 6
Infamy Points: 4
Corruption Points: 20

Skills:
Athletics (Str) +10
Acrobatics (Ag) +10
Awareness +0
Carouse (T) +0
Charm (Fel) +20
Command (Fel) +0
Common Lore (Int)
  • Ecclesiarchy +0
  • Imperial Creed +0
  • Imperium +0
  • War +0
Deceive (Fel)  +0
Disguise (Fel) +0
Dodge (Ag) +10
Operate (Ag)
  • Ground Vehicle +0
  • Auronautica +0
Forbidden Lore (Int)
  • Daemonology +0
Interrogation (WP) +0
Intimidate (S) +0
Literacy (Int)
Parry (WS) +10
Speak Language (Int)
  • High Gothic
  • Low Gothic
Stealth (Agi) +0
Swim (S) +0
Tech-Use (Int) +0
Trade (Int)
  • Singer +0
Talents & Traits:
The Quick and the Dead, Cursed Heirloom, Enemy (Adepta Sororitas), Hatred (Adeptus Astartes), Hatred (Adeptus Sororitas), Jaded, Quick Draw, Mighty Shot, Lightning Reflexes, Swift Attack, Unshakeable Will, Excessive Wealth, Unarmed Warrior, Bulging Biceps (Implant), Iron Jaw (Implant), Hotshot Pilot, Air of Authority, Inspire Wrath

Weapon Training Pistol (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Basic (Bolt, Flame), Weapon Training Melee (Power, Primitive) ,Weapon Training Exotic (Sonic Weapons)

Dark Blessing [Unnatural Fellowship (+2)], Radiant Presence, Fear 4 (Terrifying), Warp Instability, Unnatural Agility (+2), Daemonic (4), Dark Sight, From Beyond, Soporific Musk, Daemonic Presence

Melee Weapons
Name: Unarmed Strikes (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+6 Type: Impact Penetration: 0
Special Rules: Primitive

Name: Power Sword (50% Success)
Class: Melee Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Energy Penetration: 5
Special Rules: Power Field, Balanced

Ranged Weapons
Name: Bolter (65% Success)
Class: Basic Damage: 1d10+5 Type: Explosive Penetration: 4
Range: 100m Rate of Fire: S/3/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: Full
Special Rules: Tearing

Name: Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon (N/A% Success)
Class: Heavy Damage: 6d10 Type: Energy Penetration: 6
Range: 40m Rate of Fire: S/-/- Clip: 24 Reload Action: 6 Full
Special Rules: Best Quality, Concussive (1), Devastating (3), Melta, Overcharge, Overheats, Spray

Equipment
Slaanesh-Corrupted Adeptus Sororitas Power Armor (Light Power Armor)
*Sustainable Power Source
*Vox Link
*Auto-Senses

*Power Armor Customization: Devotional Iconography (Slaanesh)
Bolter (Corrupted Sororitas)
Power Sword (Corrupted Sororitas)
Slaanesh Symbol Pendant
Best Craftsmanship Daemon-Blessed Combat Bike (Cursed Item, Unsettling)
Daemon Weapon (To be created by GM/Player)
Infernal Star Force Field (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Sororitas Jump Pack (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Mind-Impulse Unit (Infamy Item)
Good-Craftsmanship Skeletal Petrification (Infamy Item)
Best-Craftsmanship Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon [Wealth-Item]

Background

A young woman raised in the Schola Progenium, Belliala grew up believing everything the Ecclesiarchy and the Inquisition shoved down her throats. She believed every story, every lie and every image fed to her from the moment the church took her in when her parents perished in a ork invasion when she was just a child. Having been whisked away to a monastery to become a Adeptus Sororitas, Belliala grew up with hate and fury as her daily bread, a meal she devoured along with the worship of her one true God Emperor.

It wasn't until her coven, on a distant planet and removed from the majority of the Imperium's activities, were visited by a group of Grey Knights. The coven welcomed the angels with open arms and celebrations were nearly beginning when, without warning or provocation, the Grey Knights mercilessly began to slaughter her sisters. So shocked were they that is was over in mere seconds, no sister able to even raise a bolter against the Astartes. Belliala had been sent off by her Cannoness on an errand to make ready for the Knight's arrival, and it was in a moment of weakness she had paused for but a few moments to indulge herself at a small grove that saw her arrival just as the Grey Knights began desecrating her sister's bodies and smearing their blood across their armor.

She could not comprehend what she was to bare witness to. Over hours she watched them ordain themselves in her sister's blood as she watched from behind the vault door of the coven. Protected from the auspex scans of the knights, she could only stare in awe at the deeds before her. Everything in her body knew what she saw was heresy of the highest order, the death of her friends and superiors was unthinkable, but it was all done by her God Emperor's Angels, his most holy and uncorruptable angels. Her mind could not bare the strain.

That evening as the knights began to venture from the coven towards some distant goal, Belliala watched a lone knight remain behind, for what purpose she did not know, but her mind demanded revenge, but not revenge of blood, but revenge of pain and torment. With her training and a mirade of weapons available to her, it was a simple task of ambushing the knight and in one clean motion disabling his armor's power generator. Without the ability to call for aid or to oppose her, the marine was helpless as the falling sister strung up the blood-adorned knight and began to sing.

She had long enjoyed singing out the glorious praises of her God Emperor, her voice joining a grande chorus with her sisters. But that night, for the first time in many years, she sang out with only her voice. A new song of worship slipped to her lips as she proceeded to engage in hours of rigorous torture of her 'plaything'. She called out in denouncement of the God Emperor, denouncing his angels and denouncing the Imperium itself for all time. It would be days before the knight's fellows would return, and when they did, all that was left behind was the hardened blood of their battle brother.

The very warp had come for her, had whisked her, her fallen sisters, and her 'plaything' deep into the Eye of Terror. A song at her lips for Slaanesh, Belliala gifted her tortured Grey Knight to a great Daemon Prince of Slaanesh, a gift the creature could enjoy for all time, if only she could be allowed to stay and bring a song of damnation to all the Imperium. And sing the Daemon Prince did have her do. So glorious was her song, so enthralling her performances against the Imperium, that she drew a great deal of attention within the Warp. As one of few Sororitas who have fallen, Belliala was visited on numerous occasions by powerful entities in the warp... some to bestow favor, and others to seek a piece of her flesh. She accumulated treasures and trinkets, as well as countless offers of companionship...

One such Daemon to "offer" himself, proclaimed his name to be "Doomrider", a prince of Slaanesh and all vices within. Their meeting was over in moments, one part rape, one part courtship, one part date and one part 'messy breakup' all in the span of moments. An excess fueled few moments the like that Belliala had never experienced before, and likely never would again. When it was all said and done, and she lay passed out across a discarded daemonic combat bike the prince had left in the chaos, Belliala found herself changed forever. Her skin had become unnatural, her body and soul infused with the very essence of her Dark God... she had far more in common with the Daemonettes she summoned and bargained with than humanity anymore. Her mission was unchanged, however... her former Sisters still remained ignorant of the truth. A truth she intended to scream at them with all the intensity Slaanesh had to offer. She would see them follow her to debauchery and excess in her name...

Showing My Work

Starting Experience Spent
500 - +5 Infamy
250 - Fellowship +5
250 - Willpower +5
250 - Ballistic Weapon +5
250 - Weapon Weapon +5
250 - Exotic Weapon (Sonic)
250 - Radiant Presence
250 - Excessive Wealth
500 - Unarmed Warrior
250 - Air of Authority
250 - Inspire Wrath
350 - Charm +10
350 - Dodge +10
250 - Operate (Auronautica)
250 - Hotshot Pilot