News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Hero Academia Prompts! (18+)

Started by ShojiScreen, July 28, 2020, 06:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShojiScreen

Frick, I just love My Hero Academia. The characters are great, I love the idea of the world, everything is just fantastic. I have a bunch of ideas for roleplays I'd like to try! Some are more detailed are others but I have no preference for which one we play! I'm open to any canonically female characters, or male characters genderbent to females. I'm also open to canonically female characters as trans guys. Characters will be aged up where necessary if they are going to participate in anything even remotely adult! Without further ado, here's the ideas!

-A Romeo and Juliet style rivalry between schools(or teams of heroes, if you want a ship of two people from the same school.) Two people from these opposing groups are assigned to be pen pals to help get rid of this rivalry, and they fall in reluctant love with each other.

-Some form of manipulative romance. A villain captures a hero and brainwashes them, a teacher using their power over a student, whatever. Just some romantic dubcon.

-Two sparring partners totally get off on fighting each other and one day it becomes very explicit. (I did this once with a trans guy Izuku and Katsuki and despite that being years ago I still think about that rp sometimes.)

-Non-quirk person fuckin w/ a hero. Probably we'd just have to take away the quirk from a character for this, but the idea is they're in some sort of support role. Costume designer(drooling over the hero's body), journalist who wants to get that scoop, or just their quirkless partner who worries about them.

-"Training." Preparing the other party for kidnapping and such by... well, putting them through it. This one's a bit darker, obviously.

I have others of course, but I feel like these are the most appealing. If you don't like any but would be interested in rping with me still, I can tell you some more! I have plenty!