Attempting the extreme... (Bestiality)

Started by SecreT, August 30, 2008, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecreT

Well right how I feel now I'm experiencing a lot of new stuff so I'm gonna try and go further away and explore a bit more.
What I seek is a female who is into it or would like to experience it.
I want to make it heavy in plot, not simple act as itself so here is the main idea of what I seek:

-Both would be morphic entities that can switch from beast, half beast and human form at their will.
-Can be set in any time period, being medieval, actual or futurist.
-The point of the plot would be the tale of love/hate between both characters, to be a continuous fight to fix themselves as the dominating.
-Can be any race, canine, feline etc...
-Further details of the plot can be decided by discussing it, regarding the contain of the history and other tags to add

If someone would like to give it a try don't hesitate to ask here or contact me by PM.

Thank you
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Sherona

Just to let you know, Anthro's aren't really considered beastiality and as such aren't put in extreme section :D Bestiality is non-sentient animals...like going out with a jar of peanut butter and calling Lassie..:D

SecreT

But as I say, the characters would have the capacity to turn into full animal forms and it would involve having moments with both on that form, either Beast/human beast/half beast.
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Sherona

Indeed, but still sentient beings, as in thinking animal form. I asked Veks when he first put the extremes out, as I had a couple of were games going, one of which involved a were in wolf form being intimate with a human female. hehee. That is how he seperated were/anthro and Beastiality, the sentience.

Edit: If your not meaning a were, as in a person with the unique ability to transform into animal form, then I do apologize but not sure what else there is that is able to do this other then weres..

Haibane

*nods* Even in full beast form you and your playing partners characters would still be sentient. That means it's not bestiality is what I think Sherona is suggesting.

Horses, goats, dogs, donkeys, camels... erm... well, any non-fantastical non-thinking earth animals would be bestiality.