A tale of Two Worlds. Valdemaar and Warhammer 40K!!!

Started by miscreant, August 28, 2008, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miscreant

Okay, I know these are two vastly different settings, and no, I'm not trying to meld them together in some weird alternate universe. Mainly I'd like to create two different roleplays for each one.

Valdemar - Ever since reading Mercedes Lackey's books I've wanted to start an RP based on this but I've never been able to find anyone who would want to. Contrary to what I normally play I'd like this one to be fairly romantic and sweet, be on the lighter side of things. I think I'd even like to play a male for this one to. Either paired with a female or another male.

Let me know if you're interested.

Secondly...

Warhammer 40K - The big, bad sci-fi universe I've come to enjoy after reading several novels about it. I'd dearly love to find some people willing to use this gritty, dark setting for a session. I'm fairly knowledgeable about it so I think we could make it interesting. More than willing to deal with any of the races or groups. An Inquisitor based one would be nifty, or something with the Eldar. The Sisters of Battle would be just lovely.

Anways, send me a pm if any of these catch your eye, ear, naughty bits, whatever!

HairyHeretic

I tried running a Dark Heresy game, but it sort of fizzled. I think I may have been the 2nd or 3rd to try getting one going.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

miscreant

Well, I'm not even talking about specifically getting a game started, just a one on one with an interested party, in either of these two settings.

Darthvegeta800

Warhammer 40K is a great setting but it seems hard to find players for it.