Chicks 'n' Chips - Game ongoing - canceled

Started by justme4386, October 11, 2014, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

WIP! Still need to find a menu stub image.

Character Sheet - Girl

Juliette De La Montagne

Class: University Sophomore

Mask: Black Cat, half face

Sexual preference: Pansexual - Open to males, females, couples, and others

Physical Description: Juliette is a 5 foot 7 inch tall brunette with sultry brown eyes, smooth olive skin, and an impish smile. She keeps in decent shape through physical activity rather than the gym so her curves are lush and inviting. Her full C cup bust tends to attract a lot of attention and she keeps herself well groomed from head to toe at all times. She speaks with a smoky southern (US) accent.

Background: Juliette is the middle daughter of a sober and far too strict southern politician and his irritatingly obedient little trophy wife. His heavy handed demands and desire to control every aspect of her life led her to rebel quite early, which in turn led him to ship her off to boarding school at the earliest opportunity in the hopes of keeping her antics out of the limelight. Though Juliette was successful at getting herself booted from a few of those schools before she landed at HESG, she's seemingly turned over a new leaf--at least on the surface. In actuality she's just found the perfect little playground full of temptation and now chooses to apply herself in a way that guarantees she gets to stay until she graduates and as a bonus offers her the possibility of a future beyond school.

How she joined: She was caught by Counselor O'Hara with her hand quite literally down the pants (and up the shirt too if you want to get technical) of a woman who had come to check out the school as an option for her own daughter. She actually wasn't aiming to get herself expelled, she'd just liked the look of the woman, and so she was all too glad to hear of an alternative to being booted out of yet another school.

Personality: Juliette is a firecracker and doesn't take crap from anyone. She's the sort of girl who does what she wants, when, where, and however she wants--rules be damned. She's hedonistic to the core but thankfully that extends to wanting other people to experience pleasure as well. Passionate about most things she does, Juliette tends to flirt like she breathes, likes the rush that comes from exerting a certain amount of control over others (whether directly or indirectly), and doesn't much like the word 'no'. Tell her something is wrong and she just wants to do it that much more. She might seem like she has a devil may care attitude but she's not stupid, just a little stubborn and maybe a bit of a brat. She's also very affectionate and even slightly protective of some of the younger girls.

Reason for joining: Because it would piss her daddy off if he knew and having this secret is more delicious than anything. Plus, she can make a nice chunk of change while making others (and herself of course) feel good with no strings.

Menu Stub

Kajun Kitten (21)
The Purr-fect blend of bold spiciness, fun, and flavor. Claws optional.

Good for: Oral, Anal, Vaginal, strap-ons, a little manhandling/rough stuff, virgins/curious, Domme or sub, light to moderate bondage, light to moderate pain, male/female/other/couples, dirty talk, mutual masturbation, dry humping, food play, sensation play

Not for: Animals, bathroom play, extreme pain/mutilation, feet

Girls may refuse customers. All services rendered are voluntary upon mutual agreement. Price based on service rendered.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

xPeachyPuff

Here is my addition. Hope she looks good :3 Also, I realize that Koka has a kitten as well. I did message her to double check it was OK for mine to be similar, and she doesn't seem to have an issue. But if our lovely GM would like me to change it, just let me know and I'll rejig her!

- Rainbow ♥

Character Sheet - Girl

Katherine Alexis Donovan

Class: University Freshman.

Mask: A black lace half mask slightly resembling cat eyes.

Sexual preference: Bisexual (With a preference for men.)

Physical Description: Standing at 5'4", Katherine has a slender, elegant frame. Due to her background in gymnastics, her body is also toned and discipline with a strong core and powerful legs. Her eyes are a piercing blue and her hair is a soft brown cascading past her shoulder blades when left down. Katherine's skin is lightly tanned, with no help from any products, and she often wears little makeup other than mascara and eyeliner, with the occasional nude lip gloss. Katherine also has a small tattoo of a cute kitty on the inside of her right thigh, which isn't known to anybody.

Background: Katherine is the only daughter to a male-heavy family. Her mother left her father when she was around ten years old because of infidelity, but because she intended to leave the country (while the two had shared custody of their children), her father won a case to keep her with him. She was raised with four older brothers and one younger brother who's not long turned sixteen. Her father is a wealthy businessman with a chain of supermarkets internationally and though he was not around much to raise his children, they certainly did not go without. Nannies were something Katherine became accustomed to and now isn't something that bothers her; she'd rather have the money than have a couple of poor doting parents, sad as it is. Katherine was very social at school, but she was also one to misbehave in the face of authority; maybe that was one of the reasons she was well liked. This meant that she was always surrounded by friends who adored her and often led to her experiencing a thing or two a littler earlier than she should have. What could she do? She was liked by girls and wanted by boys, even from the age of as young as twelve.

How she joined: Katherine, being the complete angel that she obvious is, was caught by a younger female student in the woman's bathroom making out -- maybe a little more than making out...maybe -- with a male transfer student. She was immediately reported to the school councilor -- fucking grass --  and was called into the woman's office. Funnily enough, Katherine complied with the 'request' and although she doesn't take well to authority, there was something about how the woman handled the situation that intrigued her. Councilor O'Hara gave her a warning, as was expected, but what she offered after surprised the student. She offered her an opportunity that Katherine simply couldn't pass up; the opportunity to do something she enjoyed, to experiment and to even earn a little money on the side.

Personality: Katherine likes to think of herself as a mature girl who succeeds at everything she attempts, from studies down to her conquests; friendships and partners. She can be somewhat manipulative and is badly behaved in the face of authority but deep down she's not as tough as she makes out. With a slightly tender side to her, Katherine likes to take people under her wing and care for them, though this is just her wanting to succeed in the challenges she lays down for herself. She's a social butterfly with many friends and enjoys peoples company in more ways than one. Katherine is also a note worthy actress and has great self restraint; if you tell her a secret, she's not likely to fess to anyone. Katherine can also be a bit of a tease when she wants to be, which is most of the time; it's just part of her charm. From a young age, Katherine has been apart a variety of gymnastics groups and has even competed across the country in the sport. She still keeps up with it to this day as it's something she enjoys and helps work out her frustrations.

Reason for joining: Mostly for the money, but to have a little fun as well. Plus, she loves her 'Chicks'n'Chips' girlies.

Eye Candy.

Menu Stub

Kitty-Kat (19)
Fun loving kitty with impeccable tastes, flexibility and a sensual bite.

Good for: Oral, Vaginal, Men, Couples, Roleplay and Dress-up, Tender Sex, Rough Sex, Food-Play (to an extent), Light Bondage, Bath/Shower Sex, Flexibility.

Not for: Anal, Blood-Play, Scat/Watersports, Vomit, Extreme Bondage, Bestiality, Needle-Play.

Girls may refuse customers. All services rendered are voluntary upon mutual agreement. Price based on service rendered.

CarnivorousBunny

Character Sheet - Girl

Megan Sylvia Del Rosario

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class: University sophomore

Mask: A Black Feather Mask

Sexual preference: Bi-curious

Physical Description: At first glance she looks like a sweet, naive girl, but there are times one can catch a flash of the impish eccentricity tugging at her lips.  Meg stands at 5'3 inches, with a mesomorphic build.  Her body fat is evenly distributed, giving her very smooth and the illusion of graceful, generous curves, even if she is not particularly well endowed in the chest region.  She feels her best feature are her legs, which are shapely and long and then taper down to her slender feet and their impossibly graceful arch.

Background: Meg grew alongside her family's wealth.  She had a taste of what it was like to live without money in a third world country, then see the difference between each social class as her father, the clever entrepreneur, amassed his fortune.  Meg is the eldest of two daughters.  Grace was the little angel, and Meg was something of an eccentric.  Growing up in a very traditional and Christian country, there were things that were expected of girls.  Meg didn't cause much trouble, but she had a tendency to challenge ideas.  First it started out as simple as "even if I'm a girl, I want to get muddy", then it morphed in to "just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I cannot express my sexuality".  Needless to say her conservative parents shipped her off to an all girls school the first chance they got.

How she joined: Meg has always had a flair for the arts, and her favorite subject was no secret.  From nude transexuals, to leaking cunts, Meg painted and displayed them all.  Sex was fascinating, and she wanted to understand it, and share her feelings publicly with the world.  It would not have been so bad if she was painting these from her imagination, but soon it was discovered that Meg was actively searching out models to photograph and interview.  There were rumors that she did more than just talk on these interviews as well.  When they found pictures of her taking an innocent pole fitness class, that only acted as more damning evidence as well.  Her more conservative teachers called her a problem child, but a particular counselor had another name for it.   

Personality: Meg likes to think of herself as a forward thinker, an eccentric and liberated woman.  She's fairly easy-going, but does not respond well to limitations and restrictions.  In a way she can be idealistic and naive, but it seems like she chooses to be that way. Because of her proper Asian upbringing she tends to be polite, respectful of her elders, and has the skills to be an attentive hostess.  Because of her curious mind she enjoys picking people's brains and getting to know others more than she enjoys letting others know her.  Meg isn't exactly anti-social, in fact she is very good at making people feel at home, but if she can she will be a little guarded and evasive with her answers.  She expresses herself better with images, dancing, and other ways of non-verbal communication.

Reason for joining: What better way to understand objectification in sex than to learn it first hand?  Well, that's just a part of it.  She's also in it for the anonymous sex.

Menu Stub

Tropical Flower (20)
An exotic treat from an island paradise, ripe for the picking.

Good for: Vaginal, oral, group, couples, light bondage and role play.

Not for: Anal, scat, extreme pain and bestiality.

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

DarkAngel111

A thought, if this is a diner and unsuspecting customers often end up in the backroom, What is the payment scale for the girls? It couldn't be VERY high end. Otherwise most people wouldn't have enough money to pay?... Just wondering out loud..

Mister Grimm

Starting off with a one timer, but if I find that I like him down the road - or after a few others - could I add to his profile to make him a reoccurring character?

Character Sheet - one time Customer

Jacob Scarborough

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Physical Description:
Standing at six-foot-one-inches, Jacob cuts a pretty muscular figure. A styled mop of dirty blonde hair sits on the top of his head and the man practically has a perpetual beard that is either somewhere between stubble or a few weeks grown out. He never lets it get out of control however, and when it is slightly fuller, it is generally well groomed. He is fairly fit from working out in his home gym these last few years, but then again he has also kept his body in decent shape and at least physically fit. (Aside from when he was all bones and weird angles as a teenager.)

Frequency:
First Timer

Why he's here:
Having been a widower for near about three years, and not particularly interested in kindling a new relationship, Jacob was turned here by word of mouth from a friend - the very hush hush referral that could in no way link back to him, as he had the facade of being happily married himself - as a way to relieve the tension that had built up in the years after the loss of his wife. He is also seeking this sort of interaction to act as a stepping stone back into the world of interacting with others.

What he's looking for:
Casual sex after having been practically abstinent in the years since his wife's death. Also possibly exploring aspects of sex that his past partners weren't comfortable with.

Personality:
A little rough around the edges, but a pretty decent person on the whole. Jacob likes to try and be well spoken, but there are times when old speech habits crop up and give a shade of his life before being a semi-responsible adult. Once upon a time he had also been a bright and outgoing individual, but now looking at him can seem, at times, as if you are staring through blinds at the man. Also a little desperate to get out of his old ways even if it will be a long road after grieving, but feels that his wife would want him to try and be happy again now that she was gone even if it will be hard.

Ons / Offs
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

justme4386

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on October 14, 2014, 11:41:44 PM
A thought, if this is a diner and unsuspecting customers often end up in the backroom, What is the payment scale for the girls? It couldn't be VERY high end. Otherwise most people wouldn't have enough money to pay?... Just wondering out loud..
Honestly I'd like payment to stay an off-activity. Never let reality get in the way of fun smut. ;)

Bottom line I was thinking that the prices are enough to entice the girls (who have no idea that their sweet bodies would cost "out there"). Counselor O'Hara is making a very slim margin on the girls. Just enough to keep the place running - Most Money Voss to those Reservist it.

If you want this subject to become relevant, please agree on the plot with another player and then inform the GM for an option to veto.

Approvals still pending. I'm on my way to work and didn't get a chance to read all this fine stuff but at first glance I am overwhelmed with the responds!!!  :-*
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

justme4386

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on October 14, 2014, 06:58:11 PM
Here is my addition. Hope she looks good :3 Also, I realize that Koka has a kitten as well. I did message her to double check it was OK for mine to be similar, and she doesn't seem to have an issue. But if our lovely GM would like me to change it, just let me know and I'll rejig her!

- Rainbow ♥
Same masks for different girls are fine. You two won't be mistaken... As long as your "menu names" differ it's all good.

More revision to follow.

@all supplicants: I will contact you with feedback about you char by PM so the feedback doesn't get lost.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: justme4386 on October 15, 2014, 01:37:56 AM
@all supplicants: I will contact you with feedback about you char by PM so the feedback doesn't get lost.

Awesome, awesome. Do I expect it within 24-48 hours?  ;D
my  o&o and a&a

Orval Wintermute

Thomas Pierce

Frequency: Infrequent visitor

Why he's here:
Thomas had heard rumors about the diner from acquaintances but thought they were just that rumors also he'd never felt the need to pay for sex as Thomas never had problems attracting female attention, much to his wife's apparent annoyance. Although it turned out that his wife was more envious than annoyed at the attention Thomas drew from other women, as one day Thomas came home to find his wife in bed with their maid. It turned out that Mrs Pierce had been suppressing her real sexual orientation for decades which left Thomas feeling slightly emasculated.So on the pretext of visiting his daughter Ariel who is educated at the nearby private school, Thomas plans to visit the diner as a testosterone work out of sorts.

What he's looking for: Thomas has turned down many invitations from women over the years and is looking to make up for lost time and maybe indulge himself in a few fantasies that his wife would never go along with.

Personality: Thomas is normally the confident type with a ready smile and pleasent word for everyone he meets. But the diner is a little out of his comfort zone and Thomas can over compensate for any nerves by becoming super confident at least outwardly.

justme4386

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on October 15, 2014, 01:44:00 AM
Awesome, awesome. Do I expect it within 24-48 hours?  ;D
It's reasonable to do so. But please don't underestimate the amount of work that goes into setting up a game. I am a little swamped with stuff right now and thus I might not responds as quickly as hoped.

But I solemnly swear that I'm trying to do my best to give feedback ASAP.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: justme4386 on October 15, 2014, 02:56:54 AM
It's reasonable to do so. But please don't underestimate the amount of work that goes into setting up a game. I am a little swamped with stuff right now and thus I might not responds as quickly as hoped.

But I solemnly swear that I'm trying to do my best to give feedback ASAP.
Oh, alright!  I was just wondering.  I didn't mean to put any pressure on you.  I can be extremely patient, but I will be lurking because I am excited.
my  o&o and a&a

Etherealgirl

Sorry, was there an OOC threat set up all ready?

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: justme4386 on October 15, 2014, 01:37:56 AM
Same masks for different girls are fine. You two won't be mistaken... As long as your "menu names" differ it's all good.

Brill. Thank you (:

- Rainbow ♥

justme4386

Quote from: Etherealgirl on October 15, 2014, 07:31:36 AM
Sorry, was there an OOC threat set up all ready?
Nope. Just writing it on the side. Not done yet.

Edit: damn autocorrect... ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Etherealgirl

If anyone wants to play my character's parents, lemme know. :)

justme4386

Quote from: Etherealgirl on October 15, 2014, 09:33:20 AM
If anyone wants to play my character's parents, lemme know. :)
For a moment I thought "that would be boring" and then I realized it was Dashenka's character's parents who were dead. ;)

Don't expect anything from me tonight... But tomorrow I'll get OOC going.

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Etherealgirl

justme4386

If I am not mistaken everyone who submitted a post got a PM now.

Great characters people - so looking forward to seeing them in action.

One thing I want to point out: As this club's not about making money it's perfectly OK for the girls to occupy themselves with one another. :)

But here's another question as I am setting up the game: Do you prefer individual threads for different rooms that girls take their customers or do you prefer to have one thread for all to see what others are up to?

Pros and cons for both - so I'm wondering what you people think...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kiurial

This is just my two cents, but...

I think that individual threads may be a better idea, in some respects.  If it's just one thread, it will get more cluttered with all that's going on.  With individual threads, you're still fully capable of looking in on the action of others, too.  And that way, it does give more of a feel of privacy within the scene.

Chreestafer

maybe each girl should get her own thread, and the clients can bounce to and fro from thread to thread
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dashenka

Quote from: justme4386 on October 15, 2014, 04:08:37 PM

But here's another question as I am setting up the game: Do you prefer individual threads for different rooms that girls take their customers or do you prefer to have one thread for all to see what others are up to?

Pros and cons for both - so I'm wondering what you people think...

One thread. Or two. Not too many. You lose track of them all.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Mister Grimm

Room threads would work in this game, in my opinion. Only one girl can have a client at a time per "round", so it isn't like that same girl will be entertaining multiple scenes at the same time outside of maybe general threads where there isn't any real action going on. I would have said multiple clients, unless that is an option, so I used scenes instead haha.

Making individual threads for each time would hit the group thread limit pretty quickly, and if I recall correctly, it isn't very high for small groups starting out right? And one big thread with everything happening in the different room would just be a little messy.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

xPeachyPuff

I personally like the idea of a few threads. One for the back room where all the girls and clients can interact together and maybe one or two for the private rooms.  I just think that it would be easier to keep track of. But ultimately I'll go with whatever everyone else and whatever  the GM decides (:

- Rainbow

CarnivorousBunny

I'm with Rainbow, a few threads sounds better to me, but I will go with whatever everyone decides to do.
my  o&o and a&a