News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M/M Craved & Wanted!

Started by matthunter, February 07, 2010, 08:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthunter

Looking for someone to play a male character with my male character in an ongoing roleplay. I like character development, interesting wiritng, details, and erotic talk/actions. I'm looking at a few scenarios for the time being. Other ideas are very much welcome. Reply here if interested, or PM me.

Shambles
Joel DeMarcus comes from a broken family. His father died last year, and since his death, Joel hasn't been the same. He's lost the only man in his life that has been there during the hard times... he needs someone who will care for him. His girlfriend cheated on him and his mother is a drunken partier who is banging a gruff 46-year old biker. Joel is lost with his mother's new boyfirned and his lack of understanding... his life seems in shambles until a boy... a man... comes along. Enter... your character.

Your character must be: MALE and 18 - 25 years old
My character will be: MALE and 18 - 22 years old

New Kid
A smart, attractive, and athletic new kid starts attending your character's highschool mid-year. At first, you're a straight-up bully to him. Both you and the new kid are on the Track, and Football teams (later the Basketball and Baseball teams as well). You're the average well-built jock who gets all the girls he wants, but you're also a bit picky. You've kept involved with one girl for a long time, and have goals of proposing on Prom Night of this year (Senior Year).

Yet, before you can propose to her, and before Prom comes around, your interest shifts in a weird, obscure and horrifying way. The new kid that you've bullied... is become a secret interest of yours. One night you catch him naked in the locker room, crying, for some reason, unsure why. You don't let him know you're there that night, but the following night you do, and thus the progression of a romantic, sensual, and sexual relationship begins.

Your character must be: MALE and 18 or 19 years old (Senior in High School)
My character will be: MALE and 16 or 17 years old (Sophomore/Junior in High School)
CONSENSUAL, ROMANTIC, PASSIONATE, EROITC, SENSUAL

Mekin