Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll!

Started by Aurora Wayland, May 10, 2011, 09:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Wayland

Maggie is the manager. Love the character.

lore

Awesome Maggie loves you all too, even though you are slowly killing her ;D

How she'd like likely feel about bandmates in order of least to most stress inducing:

Aurora: She's a strong girl, with blood in the industry. Maggie won't be concerned for her until she gives her reason
Boston: If I read between the lines of his ap correctly, I see a guy that despite his many vices, manages to kept it together, and always shows (what with his shadow like following of Aurora). She'd likely appreciate any hassle he gave her, feeling more part of the group for it. Of course, she lives in dread of the day he decides to do a back flip off hotel balcony...
Aurora Snob or no, Maggie would likely be feeling some big sister protectiveness toward her. She'd want to shield her from overzealous groupies, over indulgence, and industry jerk waiting to take advantage.
Davis Ahaha Near death is right. Every time he Misses a show, a few years are taken off her life. Politics and economics aside, she'd likely be genuinely concerned for him.

Heee so much fun. Are we allowed NPCs in the Game? If so I see Maggie spending a lot of time on her cell/skyping with the Get Him to the Greek inspired label owner mentioned in her app:

Ahaha I would call him... Walter Vice.

Aurora Wayland

I love the npc idea. The manager would have to deal with the record label a lot. Consider it done! Bow we need a bassist and some groupies. If anyone has any quesrions feel free to pm me.

lore

Just a suggestion - maybe the category of groupies could be expanded to groupies/bodyguards to appeal to more players of different persuations?

fallenangel77

I would love to be a groupie!

Appearance:
Neveah is a slender, natural blond with beautiful grey eyes.  She is approximately 5'6 and has a dancers body.  She loves to wear short skirts, shorts, and dresses that really show off her goodies.  She rocks the high heels and loves leather.  She wears a lot of makeup.  Despite her appearances, Neveah is extremely intelligent and overly dramatic.

Name: Nevaeh Scott
Personality:  Nevaeh  is flirty, fun, curious about everything.  She likes to drink, party, and be the center of attention.  She will do ANYTHING to get attention.  She can be very mischievous at times, but its all in good fun.  She loves to play pranks.

Bio:  Nevaeh, whose real name is actually Elizabeth Holmes, was born to a relatively wealthy family in Aldershot, England.  She attended the finest schools, took ballet, piano, and voice lessons.  She pretty much got whatever she wanted, when she wanted it.  She was her fathers favorite, and there was no attempt to hide the favoritism from her siblings.  When she was not singing or practicing, Nevaeh likes to read, play chess, write, and workout.

When Neveah turned 18, she convinced her father to allow her to move to New York.  Her father bought her an apartment, a car, and have everything ready for her to move in.  When she arrived in New York, she changed her name legally to Neveah Scott, as Elizabeth was just not cool enough to gain the attention she desired.  Neveah knew that she was going to be big in NYC, but had to find a way to get attention.  So, she decided to become a groupie.  She followed bands around.  She pretty much became their play toy, as there was nothing she wouldn't do to get backstage.

Character's Ons/Offs: Ons: kissing, foreplay, biting, bad boys/girls, smart people, orgies, motorcycles, sex in public  Offs: violence, stupid people, rape, urine/scat

Player's Limits No violence (no fisting, beating, slaps to the face, etc...) and will not do obscene things to animals, maiming, urine/scat
Instrument (For band members): 

Jecht

Any spots still open? I'd love to get in on this if there's any band member openings. I've been in two other band RPs that lasted a long time and I miss it.

[edit] I see the bassist spot is open? Care if I take that spot?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

Ummmm .....this looks like a lot of fun , love the look of the band members and that which is coming together . I had so much fun playing the manager and a roadie character in a prior roleplay when I first became a member. If you don't have an issue with cross role play ...I might pull the roadie character out and dust him off. He drives the bus and helps set up for the concerts and that .

Or I could make a female groupie that hides on the bus to try and meet the band .....giggles .

Kaisude

Quote from: Jecht on May 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM
Any spots still open? I'd love to get in on this if there's any band member openings. I've been in two other band RPs that lasted a long time and I miss it.

[edit] I see the bassist spot is open? Care if I take that spot?

No one has posted for it and I assume it's first come first serve. So if you get your cs asap I assume you will be the bassist.

Quote from: Sasha on May 15, 2011, 12:29:22 PM
Ummmm .....this looks like a lot of fun , love the look of the band members and that which is coming together . I had so much fun playing the manager and a roadie character in a prior roleplay when I first became a member. If you don't have an issue with cross role play ...I might pull the roadie character out and dust him off. He drives the bus and helps set up for the concerts and that .

Or I could make a female groupie that hides on the bus to try and meet the band .....giggles .

We need groupies and roadies but I am not sure if we can do two characters or not, but you're welcome to apply for both. I am not trying to take Aurora's spot as gm or anything, but I am pretty sure she is open to all of this.

Jecht

Sasha! Yes! I miss the old Rock band RP.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Appearance:
Name:Vance Valentine (Nickname is Vivi)
Personality:Sort of Goofy but a bit of a lady killer. Very loyal to his friends and and anyone he meets. He trusts more than he should but is still a great friend. He is shy sometimes but when he sees something (or someone) he wants, he will pull up all stops to get it.
Bio:Vance grew up in a small town outside of Columbus, Ohio. Grew up listening to good old bands and dissecting the music. His idol is flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers and his idol is to meet Dave Gohl from the Foo Fighters.
Character's Ons/Offs: Is up for normal sex and maybe orgies. He's pretty straight forward about what he likes and dislikes.
Player's Limits: The obvious stuff like scat and watersports along with NC and rape. He doesn't want to go too far with a girl unless they ask.
Instrument (For band members):  Bassist

[edit] changed picture
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Crazied

I hope there's room for a Road crew/ traveling stagehand member.

Appearance: Ava stands at about 5'5, her body is somewhat slender but she has her share of curves. Even though she has a nice body she usually doesn't wear clothing that seems to be two sizes too small. With a wardrobe full of skinny jeans she can be found in a polo or v-neck and her favorite pair of ash gray toms for comfort. She does know how to dress nicely but she just doesn't have the time, or at least that's her excuse. Make up wise she likes to go natural unless she's dressing for a special occasion.

Name: Ava Lee Combs

Personality: Although often shy she has a outgoing and bubbly personality once you get to know her. Ava has a good head on her shoulders being able to make it through her teen years without so much as touching alcohol prematurely or taking drugs. Once she took the job as a traveling stagehand she became more careful and aware of other people. Knowing that she can be a little too nice and naive at times she learned to keep quiet and to herself to avoid self destruction of any sort. Ava had always had a quick temper growing up but over the years she had learned to control herself, well at least when she wasn't stressed. Being new to this traveling stagehand idea and a perfectionist, Ava is constantly stressing herself out over the littlest things in fear that the stage manager won't be pleased with her work. To top it all off she never had much of a childhood which made it hard to just sit back and have fun at times.

Bio: While she was younger her parents had always dreamed of her being a violin soloist. Shelling out money left and right for lessons and her violin her parents pushed her, wanting nothing but the best out of her seeing that she started at the age of five. When she graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts she accepted the stagehand job leaving her parents upset and dumbfounded. Her parents feared for the worst knowing how life was like for a rock band, so they cut her off and decided not to support her any longer. Hurt Ava decided to stick with her decision, ignoring their thoughts on her future. Ava hopes to let loose and have fun for once, besides its a once in a lifetime chance.

Character On's/Off's: (If you need to know more PM me)
Ons: kissing, foreplay, biting, bad boys/girls, smart people.
Offs: hardcore violence, heavy bondage, orgies, sex in public, urine/scat.

Player limits: Maiming, Pregnancy, Watersports, Scat.

Sasha

Oh thank-you for answering ....smiles , I usually ask before putting up a male character is all to make sure no one has an issue with it . I only plan on playing one character ....but little NPC ones that pop up for a brief time are quite fun .  Let me go a looking and see what ...I can find from before and add to it . Dust off the archives ..

SwtMocha

Would love to join if there is still room for a groupie?
Nothing taste as sweet as the darkness seconds before the dawn

lips and thorns

I think we definitely need some more groupies to go around ;-)

SwtMocha

This would be my very first time, I have never RP but I am anxious to start and learn so if you would be patient I am sure I can catch on.

Appearance:

Jasmine has a seductive shyness about her that draws attention even when she is not trying to. 5’6 ebony bronzed sistah with a slim waist, thick hips and lips made for loving, Loves wearing eye catching dresses that dance around her tone legs. She is a runner so she doesn’t mind sweating if need be! Wears very little make up unless she is trying to be seductive but otherwise she tries not to bring to much attention to herself. Highly intelligent and too much of a thinker.

Name: Jasmine Smith AKA Jazz to her friends
Personality:  Jasmine portrays herself fun loving fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type girl who loves to party. But secretly she is doing a story <undercover reporter> She doesn’t smoke and pretends to drink but never really does because she has a low tolerance.  But when she does drink her who character chances.. <I will let that be a surprise to you LOL>.

Bio:  There is nothing more important to Jazz than being a reporter. She will do anything to get this job. She secretly loves to sing but has a phobia of singing in for of large audiences, but when she is alone or drunk she signs a beautifully as an angle. Her laptop is with her 24/7 and she if always watching.

Character's Ons/Offs: Ons: romance intimacy, flirting, and men only, public seduction
Offs: violence,  kids, urine/scat, and more when I figure out more

Sasha

Name: John "JD" Fredricks

Job Description : Bus Driver , Stage Set-up Roadie

Appearance: 5ft 11, med build , hairy chest , average manhood bit thinner than he liked but what can you do about it ..perfect for anal sex which the man prefers. Normally always in Sunglasses .

Personality: Quiet , keeps to himself mostly getting involved only when need be with a rather calm quality about him. Seems content to be in the background though not beyond taking advantage of a fan wanting to sneak on the bus if the mood strikes him anyways. Hardworking and tends to enjoy a bit of weed on a regular basis. Has a more take care of his own attitude that seems to include those in the band and his fellow road team as they all are like family to him. Having showed up on more than one occasion bailing a member of the band out or another roadie without another word being said about it . What goes around comes around he figures. 

Bio:
Been in the scene since he was about 19 remaining in the background working in stage setup for this group or that and has a nice list of references. It is rumored that he was a lover of a lead guitarist and singer of band Tainted Love which ended with an overdose type situation and stayed on till the band broke up a few years later. Using contacts in the industry he now has been employed with this organization and has found a comfortable niche. No real family in the world though never seems to be hurting for money and not much else is known about the man as he keeps his private life just that private.

Character's Ons/Offs:
Bi-sexual , Switch....depends on the characters mood. Enjoys anal sex, little rough play never hurt anyone and watching are great turn on's. He not going to stand by and allow some things ..participate in a rape or anything too dehumanizing to another mean sure shit happens and he seen his fair share of groupies left crying along the roadside. What can you do if they don't listen to the warnings though still he has a soft spot for some of them and has handed out more than his full share of get your ass home money.

Player Limits :  (Check players on/offs) I am open to most things have an idea run it past me if not interested will inform.

Kristine

More and more great characters comes to play :)

I loved Maggie, and some others are great as well

Aurora Wayland

All right I do believe we have enough to get this party started! Jecht you are a bassist, Shasha the bus driver and swtmocha, fallenangel77 and Crazied the groupies. More can join, but for now we can get started.

Now, I would like the band members to decide on what the band name will be. As for everyone, how would you like to start this? I have a few suggestions below:

1. after a concert, back stage.
2. At a Hotel room party
3. On a flight to a city
4. On the bus, on the road to a gig

I am open to other suggestions. I want to thank each and every one of your for being interested and making characters. I hope to make this fun and exciting. I will be creating the In character thread tomorrow morning and making the first post based on where people want to start. Thanks again!

lore

Heh Maggie votes for anything that isn't option 2

I think all are great ideas, if people are more predisposed to some then others.

Also this is my first groups plot on this site. If two or three characters want to thread something of a side story, could they just do so in the appropriate sub forum, and tag it with SDR&R or something?

Oh! and I also vote that awesome article that written as part of Davis' app was just published and on everyone's minds.

Sasha

Quote from: Aurora Wayland on May 15, 2011, 04:29:14 PM
All right I do believe we have enough to get this party started! Jecht you are a bassist, Shasha the bus driver and swtmocha, fallenangel77 and Crazied the groupies. More can join, but for now we can get started.

Now, I would like the band members to decide on what the band name will be. As for everyone, how would you like to start this? I have a few suggestions below:

2. At a Hotel room party
3. On a flight to a city

I am open to other suggestions. I want to thank each and every one of your for being interested and making characters. I hope to make this fun and exciting. I will be creating the In character thread tomorrow morning and making the first post based on where people want to start. Thanks again!

I like .... 1 & 4 ......Smiles .

You might want to post up an OOC area and a separate character sheet thread in the Small Group Section you wish to play the game in. That way those already approved can chitter chatter and leave this thread up for new incoming people to discuss things with . The separate Character sheet thread just becomes easier reference as the game goes along . 

Oh ...and thank-you much for letting me play . I am soooo excited .

Sasha

Jecht

I'm super excited about this. Do you mind if Vance and John know each other?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

SwtMocha

Quote from: Aurora Wayland on May 15, 2011, 04:29:14 PM

2. At a Hotel room party
3. On a flight to a city

I vote for 1  or 2 it would give everyone a way to find a way to enter...

thanks

lips and thorns

I don't have a strong opinion as to where/how we open.  Whatever people like.

For a band name ... well how would people describe the band?  What kind of music are we making?  For his part I imagine Davis as a rock/soulful kind of voice, a la Jim Morrison.  But the music style could cover a bit of a range still. 

Dead Zone
Bright Star
Wicked Messengers

Sasha

Quote from: Jecht on May 15, 2011, 10:17:53 PM
I'm super excited about this. Do you mind if Vance and John know each other?

Sure ....they can know each other from before and ended up in the same place again with a different band . Their personalities mesh together well so being friends makes sense .

Kaisude

I vote The Board Of Delinquents as the bands name. As for where we should start I think number four would be appropriate. We can get all of our characters formed and have some interactions going. The party can come after the gig.

Also I would like Boston to be friends with john. I've always said that if I was in a band, I would be cool with the driver.

I demand someone be the drug guy or gal. Just kidding no demands, but if any groupie has it then you've got a friend in Boss lol.