I've seen enough Henti-OH! Octodad <3 (F looking for M or futa)

Started by Malgriff, February 21, 2014, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Respond via pm only please.

So maybe I took too much of a liking for the game but I don't want to go all slash fan fic style on it so I propose this. Similar basic set up, you can play the proud owner of tentacles, be it octopus, squid, crazy experiment, alien. I also suggest a play of three parts. Part one, the initial meeting and getting to know you stage, maybe introducing the antagonist because as if being a strange creature trying to lead a normal life isn't hard enough. Part two, a ways into the relationship, maybe there's kids maybe not up to you if you like pregnancy or the idea of kids in general. Go through some typical days while an event looms over the family, we can discuss this via pm's. Part three the event arrives and the antagonist becomes more of a threat to the family/couple and tries to separate them. This would be where the plot could go one of two ways (or more if you have ideas) One with the kids, the parents find each other first and team up to find the kids. Option two without kids, the couple find each other and need to get out of a bad situation.

Another choice we could discuss is if the alien/squid/octopus is disguised or not and if anyone knows what they are, or the girlfriend/wife knows but no one else does. Language is something we could throw into the mix but not necessary and just have them speak English the whole time. (I just find the descriptive subtitles for Octodad's blurps and bloops hilarious and charming.)

Your character doesn't have to be male but a outie reproductive organ of some description is preferred ^w^