Everyone's A Hero! Recruiting (Freeform Fantasy Romp - LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, August 21, 2015, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

Interested... and since most of the questions I have are already answered... I'd see if I can get some character bio up later.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Now... what to choose... an angelic healer or a cute kitsune illusionist....
:P

A Painter

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on August 24, 2015, 04:38:29 AM
Interested... and since most of the questions I have are already answered... I'd see if I can get some character bio up later.

I'm already playing a animal person illusionist so I personally vote healer xD Just for more variety, but us becoming a tag team of illusionists would also be fun,
especially since your character is a predatory animal versus my bunny girl.

We could work out a fun dynamic there.

Crash

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 24, 2015, 03:37:54 AM
Hmmm. Got an idea for a fresh-from-the-forest Faun. Not sure if it's male or female yet, though.

Either are fine.

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on August 24, 2015, 04:38:29 AM

Welcome Melisa.  Play whatever you think will be more enjoyable for you.  Both work.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

Those looking to make characters please let me know if you have any questions.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

MelisaArtemis

Name : Mizuki Izumi
Race: Kitsune
Orientation: Lesbian
Ons : Public nudity, soft bondage, bestiality (Basically my My O/O)
Offs : Rape, scat, gangbang (Basically my My O/O)
Favorite Mode of Attack:

- Fox trick: She is capable of making illusion to fool others. Whether it is turning something invisible or making something that isn’t really there. Since it is illusion, they doesn’t actually lethal but has various uses.

- Hand to hand combat: She is a capable empty-handed fighter. To compensate her lack of physical strength, she uses a fighting style that concentrate on turning the enemy’s strength against themselves.

Height : 150 cm (4’ 11) / 45 Kg (99 lb)
Build : Slim.
Description : As a kitsune, Mizuki has the unique feature of fox ears on top of her head and pointy fox tail extending from her tailbone, both of which is covered in sunshine blonde fur with white tip. Other than the two unique feature, she actually look no different than normal human.

In beast form, she looks like a general wild fox if not for her golden fur while in human form, Mizuki has straight sunshine blonde hair that reaches all the way to her knee which somehow never really bother her no matter what she is doing. Her eyes are crystal blue in color with slitted irises. Her skin is pale white but not enough to make her seem sickly. She is nearly always seen wearing an elegant but elaborate kimono or dress and clogs which despite it looks, doesn't seem to encumber her movement. Curiously, she doesn't seem to own a bag that should be able to fit the numerous design that she seemed to own.

Personality : Mizuki is generally shy and timid but at the same time is also kind to a fault. She has disposition that is unable to leave others who needs some help especially if she is capable of it. This however, makes her someone who can be easily manipulated by those who knows how.

Fortunately, She also has great sense of justice and right and wrong. If she detects that the person who she is helping is actually intends to do bad things, she may take the opportunity to trap the person instead.

Story :

Mizuki was born in a village of “Kitsunes” hidden deep in the mountain. Although their existence is more of an open secret and their population can be found in the city sometimes, its exact location remains a mystery to other races in general.

As she was born of the head of the family of the village, she is considered as a “royalty” and therefore raised with the upbringing fitting of a “princess”. Thanks to her upbringing, she learned of what is commonly known as “Noblesse Oblige” and follows the code to the letter.

When she reaches the age of 16 human years, as according to the tradition of the family, she is to go out of the village and learn about the world. It would be the first time that she was ever allowed to venture out of the village alone and unsupervised.

With only a map and a week worth of supplies, the young kitsune went down the mountain toward the nearest human settlement. She then hitchhikes a friendly merchant’s wagon heading to the town of Amberdale where an ex-adventurer she met told her to be the perfect place to start her journey from.

Crash

Melisa - she looks good, but has to many modes of attack.  I am limiting everyone to two at most.  Oick the two you like best and you can be working on figuring out the others in game.

MelisaArtemis

well... two of the abilities are more like support than actual attack but... o well. You ask to pick 2 so there they are :P

Crash

Thank you Melisa.  You are approved! Go ahead and post her in the character sheet thread and you can start.

agentlemanwithadream

Name : Gatura Amon
Race: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons : Oral, Round Asses, Fingers in Mouth, feisty women, good stories, dirty jokes,  hot meals
Offs : Boring people, over talking, cold foods, weak drink, giant spiders
Favorite Mode of Attack: Punch, Spear Stab
Height : 6’5
Build : Gatura could best be described as solid, he is a wall of muscle.
Description : Gatura has dark mahogany skin and short cut black hair. When travelling, he wears a tan, heavy leather armor with a long purple cape that denotes his ‘royal’ linage. He is also almost always seen wearing one gold hoop ear ring and a golden arm band.  After a literal run in with a cluster of giant spiders, he purchased a long spear with a wooden handle and a thick metal tip.
Personality : Despite his overwhelming appearance, Gatura is mostly soft spoken and prefers peace and pleasant company to confusion and conflict. Once he’s comfortable, a smile is normally plastered on his face. Gatura never passes up on a pun or innuendo, especially once intoxicated, and is almost always looking for a romp.

Story : Gatura has no recollection of his biological family. All that he knows is that he is the descendant of kings from a faraway land. The 12th bastard of his father, Gatura was sold, as far as he knows, at the request of his queen. He traveled with a band of traveling merchants (read: gypsies) for a while until being sold to a farmer as unskilled labor. While treated kindly, he was never allowed to truly learn a skill and instead carried heavy tools and good for a majority of his life. Fortunately for him, the farmer’s wife educated Gatura along with her son who was like a brother to Gatura. When they traveled to town to trade goods, Gatura found that if he pretended to be angry, he could deter most bandits because of his sheer size. Eventually, Gatura sold his presence until he earned enough money to buy his freedom. Once free, he traveled aimlessly, in an attempt to figure out how to make a name for himself. He continued to use his size and demeanor to make money. Unfortunately, on a recent expedition, Gatura learned that spiders were not subject to intimidation and suffered a traumatic attack at the hands legs of a cluster. Now armed, Gatura is looking for more work and some way to make a name for himself. What better place to start than Amberdale?

Crash

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 25, 2015, 10:09:31 AM
Name : Gatura Amon
Race: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons : Oral, Round Asses, Fingers in Mouth, feisty women, good stories, dirty jokes,  hot meals
Offs : Boring people, over talking, cold foods, weak drink, giant spiders
Favorite Mode of Attack: Punch, Spear Stab
Height : 6’5
Build : Gatura could best be described as solid, he is a wall of muscle.
Description : Gatura has dark mahogany skin and short cut black hair. When travelling, he wears a tan, heavy leather armor with a long purple cape that denotes his ‘royal’ linage. He is also almost always seen wearing one gold hoop ear ring and a golden arm band.  After a literal run in with a cluster of giant spiders, he purchased a long spear with a wooden handle and a thick metal tip.
Personality : Despite his overwhelming appearance, Gatura is mostly soft spoken and prefers peace and pleasant company to confusion and conflict. Once he’s comfortable, a smile is normally plastered on his face. Gatura never passes up on a pun or innuendo, especially once intoxicated, and is almost always looking for a romp.

Story : Gatura has no recollection of his biological family. All that he knows is that he is the descendant of kings from a faraway land. The 12th bastard of his father, Gatura was sold, as far as he knows, at the request of his queen. He traveled with a band of traveling merchants (read: gypsies) for a while until being sold to a farmer as unskilled labor. While treated kindly, he was never allowed to truly learn a skill and instead carried heavy tools and good for a majority of his life. Fortunately for him, the farmer’s wife educated Gatura along with her son who was like a brother to Gatura. When they traveled to town to trade goods, Gatura found that if he pretended to be angry, he could deter most bandits because of his sheer size. Eventually, Gatura sold his presence until he earned enough money to buy his freedom. Once free, he traveled aimlessly, in an attempt to figure out how to make a name for himself. He continued to use his size and demeanor to make money. Unfortunately, on a recent expedition, Gatura learned that spiders were not subject to intimidation and suffered a traumatic attack at the hands legs of a cluster. Now armed, Gatura is looking for more work and some way to make a name for himself. What better place to start than Amberdale?

Approved!

Crash

A Painter

Name : Josephine Clarring
Race: Human, probably.  No one is quite sure, not even her father
Orientation: Omnisexual
Ons : Adventure, strength in character or physical strength, impish folk, suggestive banter and magic tricks.
Offs : Boring things, weakness, failure, being tied up and goody-two-shoes folk.
Favorite Mode of Attack: When she wants something, Josephine uses her charm and wit.  She has a way with people and can be both wonderful or absolutely hateful.   
She gets her ammunition from her listening and conversational skills.  Josephine knows how to make people feel wanted and valuable, caring about the everyday trials and nuances of their lives.  She's not the most empathetic of people, but the interest and care is genuine.

Josephine carries a dagger with her just in case of emergencies.

Height : 5'4
Build : Even and well-proportioned.
Description : Josephine has a very elegant build.  She may not be tall, but she gives off the illusion of being so with her graceful neck and slender limbs.  She is neither very thin or very voluptuous, but her curves are very soft and well proportioned.  Another notable thing about her is that the arches of her feet are very high.
Josephine is usually clad in dresses with long flowing skirts but provocative necklines.  She enjoys lace, but the accessory she loves the most are feathers, which she wears as earrings and in her silvery hair.   
Personality : While Josephine may have the complexion and the hands of a noblewoman, she's no prim lady.  She's the girl next door, the older sister you never had who is always willing to lend an ear and offer support to her friends.  Her sense of duty isn't very strong, and can be found wandering around and outside of Amberdale instead of manning her father's shop.
Her father calls her 'his little bird' because of her free spirit, but for some reason insists she stays in town while he and her siblings travel the country. 
It's her frustration with this that she tends to find her way in to situations and places (and people) she probably shouldn't be in.  She absolutely adores the company of those she can get in to trouble with.

Gossip is probably her one true vice.  She loves stories and information.  Good stories about true adventure don't come to Amberdale often, so she settles for what she can get, which is usually just idle gossip about her fellow townsfolk.  Because of her cravings, she frequents the tavern and drinks with friends and strangers alike.

Story : The Clarring family have not been a fixture in Amberdale very long, having only moved in to town only three years ago.  The first thing the townsfolk noticed was that there was no Mrs. Clarring, and Martin Clarring's children all looked so different!  They all stuck out like sore thumbs, but over time they all saw how much and how often he devours bar maids, and that mystery was solved.

The Clarring family buisness doesn't seem to have a fixed base of operations, as Josephine's family and their partners (and sometimes Josephine) travels frequently, but they keep a small store in town just to maximise their income.
Clarring's Oddities sells all sorts of knickknacks, books and assortments of goods from all over the country, and sometimes from other continents, things that common towns folk, less travelled merchants and newbie adventurers might find inspiring or intriguing.  Small things that Martin Clarring finds on his trips outside of Amberdale.

Out of her family of six, Josephine is the one that stays home the most, taking care of their home and the store of trinkets.
Martin Clarring is a fairly wealthy man, at least compared to most of the people who consider Amberdale home, and his home and store always has at least one caretaker at all times, excluding Josephine.

EdwardShane

Is...is this still open?  I have a very specific (and admittedly outside of the normal mold for her kind) drow OC that I have been trying to find a home for, and this place actually looks like it might be perfect.

Crash

EdwardShane

All righty.  I'll see what I can write up...hopefully I can find an image that I agree with lol.

EdwardShane

Name: Marixsa Starlight
Race: Drow
Occupation: Ranger, though she can cook (and sing, if she can get past stage fright)
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons: Romance, kindness, dominant individuals, bondage (up to a point)
Offs: Needing to make the first move, pain in general, bathroom play, nefariousness/ill intentions, group sex/multiple partners
Favorite Mode of Attack: Dark Flux - Marixsa has a tie to ancient magic that she has no semblance of control over as of yet.  In trying to harness it, she creates a strong lash of dark energy that just as often hurts herself or allies as opposed to her intended target.  The threat of harming herself or those she cares about leaves her reluctant to use it outside of 'do or die' situations.  Over time, she might be able to control it better and develop it further, however.

Bow & Arrow - Marixsa's preferred weaponry involves sharpshooting, and she is certainly not a bad marksman by any means.  Though she has plenty of room to improve and is considered average among elvenkind, she's still a better shot than many humans.

Height: 5'1"
Build: Slender and somewhat curvy
Description: Normally, Marixsa prefers to wear a darkly colored cloak and hood that conceal what she looks like as best she could.  She knows that most people are more uncomfortable around a drow than they are a hooded stranger.  While it is clear that Marixsa is a drow under her cloak and hood, she looks a bit unusual in that her skin has a more pale coloration than most of her darker skinned kin.  She has what appear to be elven tribal tattoos of some sort on her face, and has rather striking frost blue eyes.  While her body is lithe and lean like many elves, she certainly is not lacking in the department of womanly assets.  The clothes she wears under the cloak is something akin to a leather doublet that shows a little bit of cleavage as well as her thighs.
Personality: Marixsa is surprisingly shy and soft spoken at first, certainly not something one would expect from a dark elf of any sort.  However, she is a very gentle and kind hearted woman with a passion for helping those who are in need out.  Once she gets used to someone, she starts loosening up and stops acting quite so shy, and if she gets to a point where she trusts anyone enough enough there would be no better person to have by your side.  She's loyal to a fault where people she cares enough about become concerned, and will do everything in her power to aid them in their endeavors.  Sometimes, when she thinks she is alone, she will sing...and though she has an amazing singing voice, she simply is embarrassed about letting anyone hear it outside of those she feels very close to.

Story: Marixsa's life almost ended shortly after it began, with a feud between a tribe of wood elves and drow leading to a fight within the dark elve's home.  Her mother was slain in the attempted retreat of the dark elves, and one wood elf ranger found her crying within the drow woman's arms.  He had taken aim to snuff the baby's life out, but found that he wasn't able to release the arrow that would destroy such young life.  He took the child to raise as his own daughter, something that the elf's tribe also agreed upon after voting on the matter, for he and his mate were unable to conceive a child on their own.  Though they were all wary of the fact it was still a drow, they banked on the fact that the baby girl could be raised in a different way than her kind usually ends up turning out.

As it turns out, they were right...the young girl grew up, and everyone slowly relaxed as they saw with their own eyes and learned that drow children were not, necessarily, all cruel and evil.  Just like any other child, it was dependent on how they were raised.  As much as she was as good a child as any other in the village, it did not stop some measure of discrimination from both what few other elven children were there and those who voted to not take her into the tribe.  This left the young girl with some insecurities about herself, but she in the end did not hold this against any of them.  This choice to turn the other cheek only served to reinforce to those who chose to bring her in that they had made a good choice.

Her adopted father taught her much in the way of hunting, and she proved to be a fairly adept ranger in her own right.  She followed in this elf's footsteps from the moment she was old enough to start learning from him.  Her life, overall, was a good one up until her coming of age ceremony.  One of the other elves from the tribe pulled a nasty prank on her that was intended to scare her rather heavily.  He had succeeded, and caused a trigger that made her unleash a lash of dark magic.  No one could tell precisely what it was, but the worst part was that it backlashed and hit Marixsa herself.  While no one else was hurt, many of the tribe's members were frightened.  In the end, the elders decided to brand her as an adult all the same once she recovered, but that she should be exiled until a time that she could learn to control this power for the sake of everyone's safety.  It was here that Marixsa's journey began, with nothing to her name but her equipment, a map to a place called Amberdale that the elders figured would be a good first step paired with a letter from the elders explaining who she was, and the farewells of those who still cared about her carved onto her heart in the hopes that she will one day get to see them again.

Dhi

A Painter, would it interest you at all to have Josephine either run the general store or for me to retcon things so that Bel is working at her shop, instead?

Crash

Edward - I am fine with the Dark Flux power accept the more powerful than her level.  I know you built in the drawback but no powers are more powerful than others their level.  This is something I am not budging on.

If you don't mind changing that then I will accept her.

EdwardShane

Ah, all right.  I am fine with lessening it in that case, and will edit according to this feedback.  Are there any other issues?

Crash

EdwardShane

Sweet, thanks!  I'll put her in the character sheet area and start thinking of how to intro her.

MelisaArtemis

it would be interesting to see Marixsa and Mizuki interacting :'D. Their power are basically polar opposite but their personality seem like they'd get along very well :'D

EdwardShane

All I can really think of are two words....shyness contest.  XD

....how would the winner of that be judged, anyway?

But yes, it should be interesting to see them interact lol, and given that they both have some similar traits they should indeed get along.

Izaya Orihara

Well, I'm back from France now.
Just to check, was I accepted? Since I reworded that bit about Auristel sounding more experienced than I'd meant him to be, in his bio. I don't think there was anything else that needed to be edited.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Crash