Previous topic - Next topic

TheUltramarine

you've seen nothing yet
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

WashAutumstar

Wait for me ladies! ;)

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

GamerGirl

Falstaff

Ready for round three?

Wicked Vixen

Can you handle another?

;)
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Nico

Egoyin

......And I Can't Pretend It Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Wicked Vixen

Never ending sexy time

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Falstaff

You are so awesome!

(Welcome to E Wicked Vixen)  :-*

Egoyin

Thanks, practice pays off

WashAutumstar

Come practice some more  ;)

Egoyin

Hahaha!

Saving the for last

Randall Flagg

Katiana

TheUltramarine

&
My roleplaying ideas

Wicked Vixen

Katiana

Better luck next time.

Falstaff

Wicked Vixen

after one more round *Pounces*

TheUltramarine

Your wish is granted *winks*
&
My roleplaying ideas

SakamotoHD

Your sister was better.

Vain

Randall Flagg

Vain