News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

CLOSED

Started by j9nightelf, October 18, 2008, 06:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j9nightelf

TAKEN

Um, yes, this is very new territory for me but this iead just won't leave me. I originally posted it in One Shots but got no reply and the desire for it has just grown! I really wanna explore a story like this and I think it could actually have a decent plot if worked out correctly.

Name: Maiden Sacrifice [NC-E] [EX] [UN] [MUL] [BON-E][/b]

Scenario:

I want to play a young virgin woman of about 20 who for whatever reason is offered as a sacrifice to you, a tentacled creature (or shape shifter if you prefer, as long as you are able to shift your form so that you can have multiple tentacles).  She will be chained up and left somewhere waiting for the you to come and seal her fate.  When you come across her though you find she is just too good to resist ravishing repeatedly, and whilst you are enjoying this you discover something positively delightful.  A part of her, deep, deep down... enjoys it too...

Setting: It can be adapted to any setting you like best.

Requirements:

Essentially I want my character to be used sexually by this creature, lose her virginity and be repeatedly raped and abused. She must be made to orgasm again and again as the creature claims it's offering and with time I think she will come to need it. The story is intense and I think it and would require a very strong, dominant and somewaht sadistic creature who is also intellengent.

Other info: 

This idea popped up on a whim, and has stayed with me for almost a week, so I figured I'd give it a try.  This is the first scene of this kind that I am doing, but the more I think about the idea the more I like it.

I also think that this could have the potential to be a great ongoing story if the plot is worked out correctly.

You can can play any kind of creature or shifter you like, but one that is evilly intelligent (and perhaps moderately attractive) might be the most fun, though? If the scene should grow to become more of a story then it would be fun to see how this creature comes to manipulate and 'train' his little maiden.

Here are a few things I don't mind/like to see:

Bondage (extreme or normal), Non-con (rape), violence (nothing that will cause death or permenant damage please), breast/nipple torture, pussy play/torture, clit play/torture, body modifications (piercings, tattoos, enlarging/sensitizing erogenous areas), spanking, hair pulling, anal, oral, tit fucking, cumming on skin, shaved., lactation.. and the list goes on... grins

Here are a few things I do mind/don't like to see:

Snuff, cannibalism, extreme modifications (cutting bits off or unsightly scarring), age play, infantism, scat, vomit, pregnancy... and you are welcome to send me a list of anything you are not sure of and I'll let you know if I am happy with it or not, or if the story takes a turn I am not comfortably with.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU FEEL LIKE EXPLORING THIS WITH ME!

Hugs

J9

j9nightelf

THIS GAME IS STILL OPEN SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED?

magnamos

So that TAKEN above is not up to date anymore?

j9nightelf

Quote from: magnamos on October 20, 2008, 03:45:08 AM
So that TAKEN above is not up to date anymore?

Magnamos, I have sent you a PM

:)