News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Coots Corner

Started by Coottick, July 14, 2009, 11:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coottick

I have a few idea's pop into my head just recently while skimming through some pics of mine. I'll list them below....And sense I can't figure out how to post pictures into the post, then Ill be willing to send them through a E-Mail if anyone wants to see them.

1 - Paladin Undone.

This one I am VERY picky about, as it's based on the WoW world and I enjoy that game a great deal. I'll be a bit more strict about who plays this one, and how, then any of my other games.

The woman would play a Draenei Paladin, but not just any. They'll play one of the hero's of the alliance. Her reputation would be that of pure, rightious, and feircly devoted to her cause of ridding the world of evil. She can be single (IE a virgin) or married (So not a virgin). On the outside she show's no signs of sexuial desire, and even rarely to her husband if she is married, though one day while in a battle she gets captured by my character. (Either someone of the Horde, or one of the bosses in the many stages of WoW) He'll then break her mind and body for hisown will, and bring out the secret desires that she held back from the public for so long to the surface.

This play will include Humiliation (Both sexuial and none) degradtion (Name calling mostly (IE slut, whore, ect), plus a good deal more other kinks. I recomend that if you're interested in this play then you should have few, to no limits.

2 - Innocence Lost.

This one is about a girl taking a rather sexy picture for her boyfriend and somehow it gets out and my character gets ahold of it. (Can be a guy at school she knows, someone that she dosn't talk to, or someone she dosn't like.) He then uses the picture to get her to do more and more things. Eventually working up to full blown sex. How long it takes for the sex to happen can be worked out with my partener beforehand. We can talk about kinks and the like to be used in it.

clairefeldman21

I really like the second one. You should PM me :)