Question/Suggestion involving PM conversations

Started by Ember Star, September 08, 2013, 12:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

So I finally figured out how to view my PMs as conversations (sad given how long I've been on the site, I know) and the first thing I noticed that the "reply to all" button was gone from conversations with multiple people. As I GM, Co GM, or am otherwise involved with groups, I need the "reply to all" button. But I like having my PMs in conversations.

So, is there a way to get it back but leave them as conversations (setting up labels, maybe)? If not, may I make the humble suggestion to add this function to conversations?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Never mind part of this. I found the "reply to all" at the bottom of the page. It still doesn't seem to work in all multi conversations. But I think I figured out why because some people branch off and just reply to one.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Oreo

This is indeed the case. Everyone needs to Reply to All.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin