Howling's Twisted Imagination [Currently seeking both F and M Characters]

Started by Black Howling, July 29, 2013, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Introduction

Hello all interested parties. Let me start off by saying I hate making these threads, but I find myself in a pinch with not many stories I'm being interested in. So with that, here's the secret stash in back of my mind. Feel free to raid it. The plots are kept short and somewhat vague on purpose. This allows us to make them our own, instead of just the twisted works of my imagination. Also, I don't care if you are cross gender writing, or for that matter what your gender is. As long as you portray the character appropriately, I'm perfectly happy. Feel free to ask for my Discord as well to discuss potential plot points. In fact, I encourage it. Inquire through PM to keep this thread clear for future themes.

Another note... I tend to require a lot of collaboration at times, and feel more comfortable if I form some sort of friendship with my partners. Generally speaking, just writing and not a-least occasionally chatting with me is something of a deal breaker. I'd also like to note ahead of time that many of these ideas either border on, or cross entirely into the extreme category. If they aren't your cup of tea, but you like what you see, feel free to shoot me an idea of yours. Or just express interest, we might can create something.

In recent times, I've discovered that I tend to have more excitement and stamina for one on ones if we have a robust cast. For this reason, I have included the option for multiple characters, or frequent reoccurring NPC's to most of my plots. Any that require my partner to play multiple characters will be clearly listed, but do expect frequent NPC use from me regardless.

Preferred Content: Mostly straight up fantasy plots. The ones detailed below exist in the same setting.
Forewarning: I'm returning from a recent long break, or trying to, but am still in a transition period at my workplace. I'm unsure of what my posting rate will be right now.

Other threads with more select themes. Deviant Ideas for more smut heavy fare, or my Villainous Ideas for stories focused on more evil characters.

story taken
Title: Rise of The Witch Queen
Rating: Bond+ (Negotiable)
Seeking: Male Character
Setting/Genre: Dark Fantasy, Matriarchal Society

In the early days of the seven realms, Aljura faced a crisis that almost took them from the running. A situation that could have made the seven realms the six reams. Their government, lead by the council of magi at the time, made a grave error when confronted by the emerging power that was Narisse. They feared the dark powers the desert people held and almost sold out their people to the slaughter. One woman, the last of the previously ousted royal line, decided that she could not see it happen and was willing to reach for the darkest powers locked in her ancestry to keep their enemy at bay.

Legend has it the would be queen crossed paths with a mercenary in those early days, a leader of men who tried their best to live free in a land that seen them as lesser. Both for lacking magic and for being born the gender less capable of channeling it's power. Whether she hired him, or the two shared the burning desire to see their land free of invaders is a matter hotly debated by historians, but what we do know is that their alliance paved the way for Aljura as we know it. The good and the bad, the miracles and the atrocities. It all started with the rise of The Witch Queen. This is her story, and that of her consort.

Notes: A deep craving I have had for a long time. This is a different take on the tale than I have searched for in the past, so I'm hoping this twist gets more attention. This takes place in the same setting as the story below it, The Seven Realms. I have this setting well fleshed out, but It has been reduced back to it's skeleton format for this story so we can bend it whatever way the story needs. I do have the additional info if anyone wants to know it and keep it. That said, I want this story to focus on the rise of the witch queen. Clearly. I would like to take this role, and would need someone to write the mercenary that becomes her consort. The positions are naturally aligned to make her the dominant of the two, as she is not without her own followers, but that's not a set down thing that has to enter the bedroom.... Though I'm more than willing to go that route in a somewhat softer femdom way.

Story Taken
Title: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Rating: Bondage+ (Negotiable)
Seeking: Female Character
Setting/Genre: Fantasy, Magical, Gothic

In The medieval world of the 7 Realms, The strange land of Falthos is the only one that doesn't have laws governing magic. It's a country with wide sloths of land they can barely contain, held mainly by frontiersmen and whatever warlord they choose to congregate around. Flanked on three sides by Aljura, Narisse and Talva, a Magocracy, Theocracy and Monarchy respectively, it's only survived due to the large forces that wide land allows them to muster. The nine Warlords that control it have only one promise. To march whenever the high king declares it, a fact that means the high king rarely cares who these warlords are; so long as they keep such a promise.

One such Warlord is Master Rydon. In a world where magic is restricted, or hated, Falthos is the only realm it can be practiced without rules or laws getting in the way and the sorcerer used this to gain power, favor and title from the high king. He is unarguably the most powerful of the nine warlords. For forty years he has protected the land he observes with only one demand. That every ten years, the villages and towns of his lands send representatives to a moot and together choose to sacrifice an of age female to him. The first time nearly caused an uprising, the second a small revolt, but by the third the peoples had accepted their fate. Had even begun to adapt to it.

It's now time for the fourth festival. Rumors fly about what the lord wishes from these ladies. Some say he sacrifices them to demons to enrich his powers, others claim their deaths are the secret to why he's not aged since taking up stewardship of the lands. A fourth woman will soon discover the truth, he takes them to teach them the secrets of magic. But why?

Notes: Despite the vague overview, this story actually uses a setting I have fleshed out pretty well already. I've stripped it back to the skeleton form for this ad, so my partner and I can expand it to our needs. With that out of the way, I'd really prefer to play the male role in this story. It's been a long time craving of mine that has never made it to the finish line. I'd like to focus a narrative on his desperate need to train these women annually, and the secret behind why, which leads to a possible kickass sequel actually (Getting ahead of myself here.) Rydon is intended to be a darker character, but how far that goes is entirely up to my partners comfort level. Just please remember, if we make him a complete bastard, I'll really prefer we kill him at the end.

In the spoiler below are some old ideas I might not mind giving another go, but am not currently looking for. If you find one that interests you, go ahead and see if I'm up for starting it up again. Warning, the spoiler below is a little messy.
Idea Repository

The Following are old ideas I've largely lost interest in, or are currently still active with another player. Some effort may reinvigorate these if they tickle your fancy

Title: Rise
Rating: Extreme (For possible elements of the story and world rather than kink. Nonsexual torture, experimentation, etc.)
Seeking: Male or Female characters.
Setting/Genre: Gritty Superheros, Eastrail177/Unbreakable Trilogy world
Theme/Plot:
The following story is based on The Eastrail177 movie Trilogy consisting of Unbreakable, Split and Glass. The world is pretty awesome, and the trilogy tells an amazing introduction to a world where superheros were the things of comic books exactly like our world, but always secretly among us and suppressed by a secret organization. The story I'm looking to tell takes place after all of that, though. Spoilers ahead for those who have not seen the last movie. At the end of it, all the main characters die and their loved ones manage to release viral evidence of the existence of superhumans and the organization suppressing them.

The title says a lot of what I'm planning for the story, Rise. It's the rise of the wave of superhumans that are going to awaken with further proof that they aren't crazy. Their numbers are still very low in comparison to your average joes, but with knowledge of their existence, the public very quickly becomes split on their opinions. Either way, the fact that the information and organization was hidden creates a huge backlash that makes it difficult for the secret police to do their job. Furthermore, convincing people that they are crazy is now much harder to do, even with every government agency denying the claims. Or at-least denying knowledge and association.

I have two ways I want to take the story, and honestly I'm not above doing a version of both, the first and most natural is a set up of a hero versus a villain. This one would require the play of multiple characters to keep interesting. Every hero and villain in the setting gets allies or cohorts, and I think if we go this route we should each play the ally to the other. I don't mind playing the hero or the villain in this scenario, but in addition to them, I'd also like to play a pair of agents tracking both and trying to manipulate the outcome. Obviously that's a summarized outline, and I know it's a tall order, but it has soooooo much potential.

Second route is a little easier to perform, but more linear. We each play a rising hero in the same city that find and aid each other in building their newfound abilities while we NPC a villainous conflict, mostly offscreen, and we again, portay or NPC a set of agents attempting to manipulate things and take both out before they become too noticeable. I'd like to touch upon familiar comic tropes and adapt them to this  'real world', similar to how the movies continued to do so from Glass's point of view and that provided by his mother.

If interested, message me with which idea you want to hear more about, and I will happily share some of the basic plot outlines I have in my head and we can hash it out. This has been a long time craving of mine.

Story Taken
Title: The Witching Hour
Seeking: Would prefer to play the warlord, but am up for playing the witch for the correct writer.
Rating: EX for non-sexual violence and gore. Sexual elements range from Bond, NC to EX partner dependent.
Setting/Genre: Fictional History AU, Dark Fantasy Elements abound
Theme/Plot:
After the fall of Galatia to the Roman Empire around 64BCE, what remained of the wild world brought their wise men and women together. They combined their magics of the natural world into a ritual spell that would see their enemies undone. Within one year what was The Roman Empire fell, taking our history on a much different path. Barbarians stormed the gates as a plague that seemed to only effect the Roman Army raged. The enemies were defeated and those wild men and women went back to their tribes and nations. Preparing to go about their lives.

The world had other plans. The Ritual had worked, but in it's wake it ripped a hole in the the veil between our world and that of the spirit realm, allowing magic to flow in unbidden. It infected the land, it infected the beasts and soon monsters and creatures of myth roamed. Some people were even touched by magic, the witches, druids and such of the past became truly fearsome. The world became more dangerous, and as it did, the means to combat the danger enhanced. But with no blanket empire to hold them together, humanity quickly fell to their ways with would be warlords rising and falling as they created pockets for themselves.

Life in the Celtic nations remained the same in that way, just deadlier. How it changed was the priests and witches now had magic the likes of legend. They took hold of the people in many nations, and given women were more commonly known to possess the gift of magic, many nations were controlled by them. One such tribe in what would be modern day Brittany has recently come time to pass the keeper role, the traditionally male war leader that assists the Archdruid in leading the people. The son of the current Archdruid and keeper had been chosen for some time, but when it came time to take the rite, he did so by storming the grove with the tribes warriors and slaughtering all the magic users within.

This new keeper, the Warlord, had become convinced that their magic wielding overlords were leading them to a doomed cause. Once he took the new role as keeper, the man claimed to have been chosen by the gods to band the nations together to face a great threat their fore-bearers had welcomed with their ways. He spoke of visions he had seen of what was to come, and given his success against those that used magic, they assisted him. After sacking The Two most magic ruled of the tribes in the region, he was given another vision of a path to seeing his dream come to fruition from what he thinks are shining gems in a foreign land. He sends spies, who return with words of a jewel from the land that allows their leader glimpses of the future.

Setting off to conquer these lands, what he finds is no Jewels, but the shining eyes of a potent witch with the gift of foresight.

Notes: This is a resurrected idea from a story abandoned a year or two back, that I've really craved seeing through. The basic story would follow their struggle to work together to see this vision come to fruition. I want to be clear, The Warlord is NOT a good man, and I do not want the witch to be a good person either. The idea here is that something so bad is coming that the only hope is something just as bad that rests within our hearts. To this end, I want both of them to be kinda fucked up horrible people that are sorta made for each other in a fucked up and horrible way. I'd like them to not get along at first, maybe throw in some disloyal attempts to dethrone the Warlord, but I want them to come together in the end through either twisted respect, fucked up romance etc. As mentioned above, I would prefer to play the warlord role, but am up for the witch partner dependent.

Story Taken
Title: Once Upon a Bad Moon
Rating: Negotiable, Most Likely NC-EX. Definitely Exotic
Seeking: A Wolf or a Lady
Setting/Genre: Fictional History, Supernatural
Theme/Plot:
In the so called Dark Ages of Europe, a small fictional kingdom sees itself ravaged by warmongers on all sides. In their darkest times, over a century before, they made a deal with a small tribe of werewolves that resided in their lands. Since this time, the wolves have protected them from their surrounding neighbors for the offer of a fresh blood for their peoples each generation. Fresh, royal blood. One of the nations princes or princesses are given to their peoples in a union style ceremony, leaving their lands to live with the wolves.

Most often, these royals are mated to a leader of the pack. This generation's royalty have but two children, an elder daughter and a boy of a prince not old enough to stand yet. When the ceremony time comes, the young princess rejects the idea of the ceremony, but is forced to go anyway. There she learns that despite the terror, she has more freedoms than she ever did in the lands of her father and the wolves become much more as the nations enemies become bold in their attempts to conquer them.

Notes: Hoping to have this one include some exotic werewolf smut. The Princess would be turned as one of them in part of a ritual. I want the princess to be dubious about the arrangement, or even unwilling at first. One idea I seen to take this was perhaps the princess convinces the wolves to take the kingdom for their own, or at-least destroy it after integrating with their peoples. There are a lot of options and storytelling paths to take. I'd be open to playing either role, with a small preference for the wolf.

Taken
Title: Sea of Fallen Dreams
Rating: Bon/NC/EX
Seeking: Female Character(s)
Setting/Genre:Golden age Piracy, Swashbuckling, Fictional history
In the golden age of piracy, men like Black Beard and William Kidd carved a fearsome reputation that had them feared wherever men dared to sail. In this age, a fearsome pirate on the wings of a wicked defeat finds himself laying low and recovering from injuries. A reputation like his does not go away, but supposedly he was bested by a young French captain, his neck sliced into a fray and dead. His crew managed to make off with the body, so the story goes, but the pirate feared throughout both England and France was now dead. He was anything but. Nursed to health, he regained consciousness and recouped his losses in secret. His plans for revenge go astray when a runaway and her companion stowaway on the ship, mistaking it's grand cover as a well armed merchant vessel. Upon sailing, it becomes quite clear this is no merchant vessel and things go south. They are found, but it turns out the lady among them is the betrothed of the very man that sliced his throat. Capable herself, he's faced with a bitter conflict between his pride and his personal code.

Notes: This represents a long term craving of mine. It has the potential to go a great many ways depending on where we take it. I would prefer the lady to be capable in her own right. Not necessarily on the ship, but through education, merchant trade or sheer deviousness. Up to you. Her companion is another option for a second character in the game, she could be a bodyguard/handmaid, many things as well. I would prefer to take on the role of the captain and crew. I'd like this to have a healthy dose of action and adventure added into it, some tension and ultimately explore the dynamic described above. I'm open to this going a very NC route, but I'd prefer if we stuck to more dub con or even just a fucked up romance. This is mostly because I want the captain to have a certain code. All things are up for discussion, though and I'm not against making him more cruel if my partner desires.

Title: Final Girl
Rating: Extreme
Setting Genre: Contemporary Horror, Psychologically thrilling

Nothing turned out like it was supposed to. Any normal life was taken from you at an early age by the violence of the world. You witnessed this violence young, and that's when someone came to you. Someone that could take you in and said they had a special program for you that would make for less bad people in the world. That's how you became a final girl. Taken young, and trained to think, to fight, to survive. To seem the victim, but keep your balance in almost any situation. You're the hunted, always the hunted, but only as a ploy.

Notes: This is a very loose story focusing on human horror. Both that of the antagonists, and our protagonists, the final girl. The inspiration was taken from a movie by the same name. The idea is a girl who's family was killed violently, and who was emotionally disturbed by these murders, is taken by a secret society that trains them to endure the same fate as their parents, only that instead of dying; they kill their attacker. And this process repeats, but how many killers and groups can a woman kill before it starts to turn her into just another of them? The idea is bare bones, and needs collab.

Story in Discussion
Title: The World as We know it
Rating: NC-EX
Seeking: Female Characters
Setting Genre: Dystopian Near Future, Totalitarian Horror

Less than a hundred years ago the world wasn't so dark. You get it, not even two generations is all it took to wipe everything we knew from existence. First it started with the plague... A virus that infected the immune system, airborne... There wasn't a cure. It attacked all areas of the world, ceasing armed conflicts and all world matters for a time as each country struggled with it's own populace dying. Treatments seemed ineffective, and thus most countries began to quarantine the areas with infected individuals. The united states did one bigger, and that's what set into motion The American Empire. An entirely new sense of horror.

First they sectioned off the infected, burning everything of them away, and then they researched their corpses. Experimenting on them while they waged propaganda to the people about protection. Soon their extreme methods had severely decimated plague numbers, when low and behold, the bodies of those they slaughtered for sickness bore fruit. An immunization was created for the virus, saving all. They even peddled it to other countries, and thus the power grasp of the American Empire began.

The immunization had an unexpected side effect, however, while the human population had already been drastically reduced by the plague, the immunization proved to be almost worse. It wasn't discovered until later that the immunization had terrible effects on the reproductive systems. Only 50% of men, and 20% of women remained fertile afterward, and the same would happen to any new children born, else the plague resurface. It was here that the American Empire staged a new law, destroying womens rights in an instant in the name of "Preserving Humanity". All women were made second class citizens, those whom barren subject to monthly testing, and sometimes experimentation to increase their fertility, and those capable of breeding are cataloged.

You were one such breeder, and you've been taken into captivity to be used for this singular purpose, but you're not meant to be sold at market, you're meant for the Emperor himself....

Notes: Heavily inspired by the handmaid's tale, and multiple other dystopian shows/books I've tasted over the years. Ideally, I'd like to play this out as a long, intrigue filled psychological journey. Preferably with the emperor and his regime falling at the end, but it's open to discussion.

Title: My Immortal
Rating: Bondage
Setting/Genre Urban Fantasy

It was so long ago, so long of being the bastard of a man he was. Boozer, gambler, womanizer... Why not. He was a wealthy lord after all, and the world was his oyster. He had a good woman, a wife that loved him, but he took her for granted. Mistreated. At one point he went on a journey with her, and along the way they held camp where he dallied with whores to his wives dismay. It was during this that a gypsy band stopped nearby for camp, and asked for some food and water in exchange for some entertainment. It was granted, and during it the travelers noted the way this lord treated his wife. His underlings even.

By the end of it, they asked him which he'd prefer. The love of his life, or an eternity to be the slob he was. Angered, he replied that enternity would always be the choice. They asked if he was sure, but he sent them away. It wasn't until he woke that understood the error of what had happened, for when he woke his wife was dead. He'd always taken her for granted, but he did love her.. No one, however, believed that the gypsies had anything to do with it. He rode alone until he found them, carrying her corpse before he pleaded that they bring her back. He said he took back every word from that night, just please bring her back.

They would have nothing of it, however, for while he could try to take back his words, his actions remained. They gave him but a phrase. "You'll live eternity searching for her, only to die once what you want is in your hands." The words made him faint, as if from some magic, and when he awoke they were gone. He somehow knew, instinctively, though, that they had spoke the truth. He'd search until he found her, and only then culd he age to death. The thought proved true, and history shifted and changed until it no longer resembled anything close to his world.

It's now modern day, and after being implicated in a killing, he's about to run head first into the reincarnation of his wife. As the Detective investigating the crime...

Notes: My most tame idea.... It's an oldie, built for someone that didn't want it, and planned for several people that we never managed to make it to. I figured I'd put it up here, as it still remains a story I'd like to see through. PM to Discuss it, there is a lot of plotting that goes with this one.

Title: The King and Queen of Gotham City
Rating: Extreme
Setting/Genre: Modern/Horror/Superhero

The Joker and his sidekick Harley Quinn have only recently made their escape from Arkham Asylum. The times of Turbulent nature have spiraled, with The Joker's gang having seen the first hints of anny weakness within their boss. Luckily The Joker's new flame has been as ruthless as he is when it comes to squashing such thoughts. Yet as the bat closes  in and The Joker's rivals try to capitalize on this current opening, is there really any hope for the deranged pairing? Find out on our next episode of J-TV! Same Joker Channel, same Joker time!

Notes: The idea is kept shorter than almost any of my others for a simple reason. Characterization and setting have already been handled by nature. I'm open for variations and additions to the basic plot outlined above, in fact it''s going to desperately need them. We can work on that during set up, however. I just really want another of these as the two I previously had going stalled out due to RL problems for my partner. Please do not apply for this if you do not think you can accurately play Harley Quinn, or at-least a version of her. Please do not apply if you mistakenly believe Harley Quinn has Stockholm syndrome. Please, just do your research on the character and cross reference it with psychology if you do not have a good understanding of them, or ask me if you wanna play her that badly.

Story in discussion
Title: Unholy Matrimony
Rating: NC-Extreme
Setting/Genre: Gothic Fantasy

Our story here, once again takes place in the 7 realms. This time in the southern peninsula, just off the bay of bloodied blades. The Kingdom of Kaldor has just ended a bloody conflict with the empire of Argos, aided by his sister nation Nathell. While Nathel suffered great losses from the ordeal, it's payment came in the form of reparations once the treaty was signed. Yet Kaldor suffered horridly during the large conflict. Their king, Alucard Kaldoran, fell to an assassin while Prince Alexander lost his bride to be from Nathel. In addition to tariffs taken in reparations, the peace treaty declared that the emperors only daughter be given to him as his bride.

Such arrangements were made in good faith by the emperor, but the once just prince has found himself overtaken with rage  at the loss of his father and fiance. Will his new bride manage to soothe these feelings, use them;; or will she simply fall victim to the perversion overtaking him that threatens to trump even her own father's?

Notes: This is another plotline tied into the setting listed just above it, The 7 Realms. It's an idea I've had brewing for a long time, and one I'd like a good deal of collaboration on. I don't want this to turn into a free for all smut fest, despite it's natural inclination. Obviously there is gonna be plenty of sex, at-least in spurts, but I'd like to explore some plots. Some ideas for this are Perhaps she's here under secret to sway the once good natured prince into a position the king can overthrow him. Perhaps she falls for him, or already had and attempts to save him. There is a lot of ways this could go, and I'm curious to explore it.

Story reserved, pending confirmation
Title: The life of Crime
Rating: NC-Extreme
Seeking: Male Character (M/M)
Setting/Genre: Modern Crime

Things seemed good for young lovebirds Antonio and his flame Elena. Well not good, but richly. The young couple had gone on a spree of bank robberies until a job gone wrong landed them in trouble. They took a hostage too try and make their escape go smoother. It worked at first, until the hostage got ballsy at the last minute and tragedy struck. Elena was killed. Antonio took matters as fast as  he could from there, his survivors instinct taking over as he held calm with the hostage and managed to make a getaway. But what happens when he manages to slow down and it finally hits him that the faggot in the back of the trunk is responsible for the death of the only person he's ever cared about?

An already twisted mind is going to warp, that's what. And it ain't gonna pretty for anyone, including himself.

Notes: I'm making no bones about it, this is a psychologically thrilling sexploitation plot. Hence the wording I would normally never use in the description. I hate the word, to be exact. Now past that, this is planned to be an 'antonio snaps' and decides that the man in the back is gonna take Elena's place. That  he's gonna become his new partner and squeeze. I would like to see some feminization in this game, to increase the lie for Antonio, and we're looking at him slowly degenerating more and more in his mental state. I'd like a similar strain on whoever plays the opposing role.

Title: The Centurion
Rating: Bondage. Could be increased if the partner really wants.
Seeking: Someone to Play The Male Centurion. I could be persuaded to play the male role for the correct partner, but prefer the queen.
Setting/Genre: Fictional History, Iron Age. Fantasy Elements
Plot/Theme:
After a vicious defeat at the hands of the Gaulish people, the remnants of a Roman force are lead by a centurion of great skill and renowned. He attempts to lead them to safety in this foreign land, but such attempts are seemingly struck down after what's left of the force meets resistance from a traveling warband. What starts as a small skirmish leads to an all out hunt for the Romans, with them eventually being captured and taken to a so called Queen of the Celts. She has real magic, but instead of dooming them, she holds the men and attempts to convert them to their ways.

The Queen's attempts may seem foolish, until the returning legions in the next year show their faces and her people find themselves in need of tactics and strategy to survive.

Notes: I do not just want a sub soldier to abuse. I want to be clear about that. I do not mind if my partner plays the male more submissive, especially if that leads to a dark and feverish devotion to the queen. That said, I want this man to be a highly skilled leader and warrior. Go cinematic with it. In the end, I'm hoping that we can tell the story of The Centurion and The Queen coming together and fending off the incoming forces. I want to explore the cultural taboo a romance between them would be given their separate ideology, and honestly I could go on and on about the reasons this story excites me, but that's best saved for a PM from interested parties.

Dystopian Futures

Title: In The Aftermath
Rating: Light-Bond
Seeking: Either role below
Setting/Genre: Dystopian, Romance, Action
Plot/Theme:
In the-not-so-distant future, a global catastrophe limits all forms of government in the world. First it was the asteroid that hit, with it ending roughly a quarter of all life on earth. In the aftermath, as the world tried to rebuild and reground itself, several alien viruses began to appear in the wake of the fall. People fell ill and many more died as the strange extraterrestrial infections soared. Desperate for the cure, what was left of the world's leaders backed a company working on immune research. Drastic measures were taken and humanity effectively rewrote their genetic code to withstand what had come to the planet, but as a side effect fertility began to decline rapidly across the populace all the while the viruses multiplied and attempted to mutate outside the genetic modifications control.

Another problem rose to push in at the world from there. With a much smaller populace to control and alien environmental threats still emerging, most nations started looking inward. Resources and land were no longer as important with the smaller numbers of peoples and so isolationist policies started to become the norm. After all, with the disbandment of the UN and most other global leaders, each country was combating things very differently past the initial push and were afraid of infection from the outside. Any idealism of freedom and democracy were forgotten as Humanity fell back onto old evils to stem the tide of what they feared to be extinction.

In the United States, unsurprisingly, a totalitarian military regime rose to take the lead. Proponents against their drastic measures were silenced as they came in with many promises. Promises of safety, promises of security, promises of healthy lives, all in exchange for simply following their caste system for a place in society. Common, Industrial, Military and Administrative. The last group functioned as the new elite and consisted of the new founding fathers and their regime members. With fertility so stricken, Breeding became a very big social pressure. For those families unable to conceive, breeders of both genders found employ while many more were effectively forced into the position over time.

Science was employed to find a method to reverse the fertility troubles of the world, but such societies do not lend themselves well to academic institutions that could both shake the caste and their control on the people. Life finds a way. In the industrial sector, a chemist and scientist has engineered the cure with the help of his protege and daughter. Together they managed to find an effective and safe way to reverse the process, evident when the previously infertile daughter chose to take the treatment. Results were found when she and her husband, also a mind on the project, conceived a child.

Unfortunately, surveillance revealed that what was classified as an infertile woman was experiencing pregnancy. The Military came to seize the research, but when it became clear they had no intention to see it come to widespread use, the family resisted their attempts and destroyed the records. Knowing their minds could rebuild it if needed. This act of defiance seen both The Woman's Father and Husband killed before her by a squad of elite soldiers. The resulting stress caused her to experience a miscarriage, a horrific event that strangely saved her from further prosecution as causing such an act in the current world was a crime even for the military.

And that's where the story ends, right? ... No, she's angry, she's furious as she rises from the tears of her loss. This starts her path on making certain the leaders of the country pay for their actions. Armed with her memory of the research and a means to recreate the treatment, she sets off toward a defunct broadcasting station that still has input to the emergency broadcast network they still use today. While useless in it's current state, she has the ability to repair it's function and deploy a message. The story of what they did to her, along with the method of creating the treatment.

When she goes on the move, the government had been watching and sends their interference of course. They don't know her plan, but haven't given up getting that data for their own ends. Enter our second protagonist. While attempting to slip those trying to capture her, she runs into a man that was apparently a friend of her husband's. A Military man himself, he claims they knew each other from a project and he gave his word that should something happen, he'd see her through what came next. While not trusting at first, she's not in a spot to refuse help and ends up heading with him rather than her insurgence contacts out of necessity.

The two start to grow some feelings over the course of their journey for revenge, but will those feelings last when it's revealed to her that this friend of her husband's was also one of very squad of men that shot him and her father.

Notes: Clearly I was envisioning playing our lady chemist when I wrote this idea, as she is somewhat fleshed out in comparison to the soldier. I noted after a bit that I could really go either way with this story. My idea is that his story on knowing her husband is true, but the elite soldiers of the new fathers are quite brainwashed into loyalty and probably a slight bit super soldiery. So he wasn't in control of his actions and the deed is actually what woke him up from the control. I want that tension to really cut into their relationship, but they both have the same goal and keep going towards it, leading to them trying to work through the dramatic revelation. I want there to be plenty of action, stealthy attempts to avoid the detection of their enemies, etc.

Title: The New Kings
Rating: Bon-EX
Seeking: Devious Female Character
Setting/Genre: Dystopian, Dark Storytelling, Bad Guy Characters. This uses the same setting as The above story 'The Aftermath'.
Plot/Them:
Setting Copied from The Aftermath
In the-not-so-distant future, a global catastrophe limits all forms of government in the world. First it was the asteroid that hit, with it ending roughly a quarter of all life on earth. In the aftermath, as the world tried to rebuild and reground itself, several alien viruses began to appear in the wake of the fall. People fell ill and many more died as the strange extraterrestrial infections soared. Desperate for the cure, what was left of the world's leaders backed a company working on immune research. Drastic measures were taken and humanity effectively rewrote their genetic code to withstand what had come to the planet, but as a side effect fertility began to decline rapidly across the populace all the while the viruses multiplied and attempted to mutate outside the genetic modifications control.

Another problem rose to push in at the world from there. With a much smaller populace to control and alien environmental threats still emerging, most nations started looking inward. Resources and land were no longer as important with the smaller numbers of peoples and so isolationist policies started to become the norm. After all, with the disbandment of the UN and most other global leaders, each country was combating things very differently past the initial push and were afraid of infection from the outside. Any idealism of freedom and democracy were forgotten as Humanity fell back onto old evils to stem the tide of what they feared to be extinction.

In the United States, unsurprisingly, a totalitarian military regime rose to take the lead. Proponents against their drastic measures were silenced as they came in with many promises. Promises of safety, promises of security, promises of healthy lives, all in exchange for simply following their caste system for a place in society. Common, Industrial, Military and Administrative. The last group functioned as the new elite and consisted of the new founding fathers and their regime members. With fertility so stricken, Breeding became a very big social pressure. For those families unable to conceive, breeders of both genders found employ while many more were effectively forced into the position over time.

Science was employed to find a method to reverse the fertility troubles of the world, but such societies do not lend themselves well to academic institutions that could both shake the caste and their control on the people.

In a time of civil unrest within The New United States, a pair of young cabinet members find themselves at odds with the administration. The acting president is unruly amid the protests and riots, using the same force they have since the beginning to bat it back down. But he's getting unhinged, he's losing favor and the faith of his own people fast. Our pair brings him a new idea to help turn the people's ire to their favor, but he takes it as an insult and starts to do his best to make their lives hell.

And The President can do much. Finding their rope short, the pair decide that they have to depose their current president. Elections are not held like they are in our world, they are held only by the congress and senate. Our pair start to work within the bounds of their own plan, but make it easier as they paint the president as their villain in it instead of the misunderstood hero. It's a dangerous path taking this narrative to the senate and house to change their minds, but our 'patriots' are left with few other options.

Notes: This one is supposed to be rife with political intrigue, obviously. I wanna explore a pair of political partners slicing their way through the red tape and upending the current establishment in favor of one of their own. I'd prefer if there were romantic and sexual tensions between the partners, but we can add that in through the NPC's. I'm open to either a male or a female character to partner with on this.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Black Howling

Black Howling

Updated.

I removed all previous ideas and listed a new one. Only one for now, but planning on adding more to the list as they come to me.

Black Howling

Update!

Removed old plots, added up five brand new ones! Some of these are tamer than my previous requests, please note that my ons and offs thread is a heavy work in progress right now. That said, it plus my F-list should be enough for the moment. I also still have my E kinks matrix up, though it's a little outdated. Note, I'm just getting back into things, so there is only one M/M plot listed. More may come if I find a groove soon.

Black Howling

Updated. Completely revamped it with new ideas, created repository for the oldies.

Black Howling

Bump.

Made minor edits, booted all old story ideas to the repository and added Sea of Fallen Dreams.

More new plots to be added soon.

Black Howling

Moved old ideas to the Repository spoiler, added 'The Witching Hour' and 'Once Upon a Bad Moon'.

Edit: Added The Centurion to the roster.

Black Howling

Added 'In The Aftermath' and 'The New Kings' to the plot roster. I have also cleaned up the posting format some.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Added Rise of The Witch Queen and brought back a restructured version of The Sorcerer's apprentice. I put all other old ideas in the repository. Trying to come back from a long break and looking to spark my muse.

[Update:] The Sorcerer's apprentice has been taken and is in discussion.
Next update, Rise of the Witch Queen has also been taken and is in discussion.