The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

makes me wonder why she does not take me to the shower.

CandyLips

Needs to get his work done, first ^_~

TheLegionary

should be tied to see my work done

CandyLips

TheLegionary

CandyLips

TheLegionary

makes me wonder which is her favorite book

CandyLips

TheLegionary

CandyLips

TheLegionary

CandyLips

Must taste salty right about now.

TheLegionary

makes me drool at the sight of her beautiful face

CandyLips

Makes me wish he'd throw me over his shoulder and carry me away.

TheLegionary

should know this could be easily arranged

CandyLips

Should put down the cinder blocks.

Deamonbane

Has lips of candy... so tasty...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Needs to let me be next for the ride
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Needs to step in line... not a very long one, disappointingly enough...

Silver

Wouldn't need a line after me...

Deamonbane

Should step up, as it is now her turn...

Silver

Deamonbane

Should stop biting her lip... let someone else do that...