Grip of Terror

Started by RadiantMind, June 30, 2012, 06:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

So, I got this idea from Star Wars: The old republic, from where I won't say :P

We will all be playing people of different classes, Sith acolytes, Officers, diplomats, slaves, merchants invited to join a mysterious benefactor on a ship.
Mid through a hyperspace jump, the ship stops, power goes out, and the cabins lock. Only the communication with the other cabins is still up. There's 8 equally sized cabins, two persons in each, a man and a woman. The cabins are equipped with cabinets containing food enough to survive for a few weeks, and beds comfortable enough to sleep soundly in.

angelic traces

This sounds like fun! I am a sucker for scary, so the title caught me immediately. We would have to be careful though, with a man and a woman in each cabin, not to cross the PG13 line.

RadiantMind

Quote from: angelic traces on July 03, 2012, 07:50:44 PM
This sounds like fun! I am a sucker for scary, so the title caught me immediately. We would have to be careful though, with a man and a woman in each cabin, not to cross the PG13 line.

I know

PrestaDGTation

That sounds awesome!  Captive audience for chaos survival!  (PG-13 noted)

Count me in!  XD
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

RadiantMind

We can begin setting characters up.

to accommodate enough people let's start with 8 cabins.

Here's a template of how I think we should build characters
Species:
Name:
Planet of birth:
Cabin Number: 

I'll start
Species: Chiss
Social Class: Aristocra
Name: Keel'al'run of house Gh'iel
Planet of birth: Csilla
Cabin Number:

PrestaDGTation

Species: Nautolan
Social Class: Merchant
Name: Bes'sn Notoilra
Planet of birth: Glee Anslem
Cabin Number:
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Kifer

This sounds interesting! Can I join?

RadiantMind

Of course :) as long as you get what the premise is, and have something to contribute :D

Kifer

OK then, here's my char:

Species: Twi'lek
Social Class: Smuggler
Name: Adon Shala
Planet of birth: Ryloth
Cabin Number:

RadiantMind

I'll start assigning cabin numbers when we're enough to fill two cabin

RadiantMind

I've decided to make reservations of cabin numbers possible, if someone wants to have a specific number, or want to play with someone

azzmeister89

Sounds like a blast, i'm in

RadiantMind

Good to have you on board. I'm gonna be in Cabin 1

azzmeister89

I'll take whatever cabin is free, how manu people do we need for the boys and how many for the girls?

RadiantMind

we need 8 men and 8 women, but we'll start the rp when we have 2 cabins full

angelic traces

Sorry for the late reply! I almost forgot about this thread. >.<

Anyways, like I said before, I would love to play but while my Star Wars knowledge is decent, I haven't played The Old Republic at all. You think I could still join in? I'm a quick study and I can always pick up info from the Wiki page if I need to. I didn't want to just jump in without giving you a heads up.

RadiantMind

Yes you could Angelic, just write a char, read a little back story
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
especially about out benefactor Darth Jadus

azzmeister89

Theres a point, i have never played either although i'm fairly sure that thanks to my brother my star wars knowledge is good enough to rp at a good level

RadiantMind

Just read about the premise of the old republic, and the char I mentioned in the spoiler :P

angelic traces

Awesome! I'll read up on that character. If I do end up messing up on something, feel free to smack me upside the head and correct me. ^_^

Species: Mirialan
Social Class: Slave
Name: Omekyla Vynn
Planet of birth: Mirial
Cabin Number: