Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)

Started by GloomCookie, March 29, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Takrin
Chains of Desire

It's the fourth year of the Nei J'nesst's reign over the desert world of Takrin, having risen to power by the blade of her sword.  Her army of warriors swept the deserts, conquering and enslaving everyone in their path.  Their prowess on the field of battle and in the beds of their lovers was legendary, with the Nei said to choose the most beautiful slave from each conquered tribe and adding her to the royal harem.  Having conquered the planet, it was in the ancient citadel of Zhuanth Quellarin that she cemented her power, bringing with her a court of royals each making alliances and betrayals in both the court and bed.

However, not all is perfect on her newly conquered world.  The intrigue and deception is getting worse, and a new player, men from the rival world of Nesstren have come to either join the Nei in a formal alliance, or learn what they can before declaring war and invading.  Slaves carry secret messages through the halls at night, royals secretly submit to each other to secure their futures, and the Nei is ever watchful for betrayal from her most 'loyal' advisers.  This is the world you find yourself in, either standing proudly or eagerly falling to your knees, learning what you can to advance your position before things come to a head.

There are two languages on Takrin, that of Common Speech and Imperial Speech.  For official Imperial Speech, use this translator.  Slaves and most commoners only know common, but royal officials are encourages to speak to one another in Imperial Speech.

Character Sheets
Character picture
Name:
Sexual Preference:
Dom/Switch/Sub:
Allegiance: (Nei J'nesst, Nesstren, common tribal, criminals, rebels, slave)
Brief Bio:

Brief History of the Universe
Three thousand years prior, Har'dro launched fleets of ships to the newly discovered terran planets littering the universe.  These fleets of colonists landed on a multitude of planets and colonized them, most maintaining the democratic traditions of Har'dro.  However, a meteor hit the planet, killing most of the people there and leaving the planet covered in dust.  With the colonies still struggling to get a proper footing, there was no assistance to be had, leading Har'dro to become mired in chaos and war.  It was out of these wars that the Elggur came, cybernetic humans that harvested normal humans for organs and DNA to try and patch their own bodies.  The Elggur would eventually stabilize the planet, but only by cloning themselves.  Without new DNA, they began to stagnate, and began to spread out trying to find new sources of DNA, focusing on males due to their potential to produce variations of DNA in their sperm.

As colonies fought back and had limited success, the peaceful worlds began to fragment, with militant societies forming trying to survive.  Materials that weren't necessary for the war effort became more and more scarce, eventually including even clothing for civilians.  With men being abducted for their DNA, women became more and more numerous, and had to take a greater role on the battlefield.  Marching to combat, they fought valiantly and began to take a greater and greater role in society, with men more and more relegated to breeding stock.  The abundance of females, along with the militant society, led to a rebirth in slavery of any girls who couldn't have children and who were incapable of fighting.

Eventually, negotiations with the Elggur led to an agreement that the various colonies would provide DNA in exchange for gene modification to make the now female dominant societies stronger and faster.  As they began to become physically superior to men, men were treated more and more as animals, kept in cages and milked for sperm to breed.  Slaves became common fixtures of the rich and elite, and the lack of clothing led to a worship of the female form.  Nudity was seen as common and accepted, and armor became symbols of status for warriors and leaders of status.

The Society

Society on Takrin is very tribal and very complex.  Alliances are forged and broken constantly, often on a spur of the moment basis.  Representatives from the various tribes are all assembled by the Nei to serve as her advisers and occasional lovers, each one free but technically a slave of the Empress.  Each representative wears a thin collar and must kneel when the Nei enters the room, but otherwise is free to conduct business as if she were free.  The Nei is the supreme authority, able to order the torture and execution of any she feels is guilty of a crime.

The militant society of Takrin is very harsh, with caning, whippings, torture and execution all common for infractions.  While the practice of cannibalism is no longer common, there are several tribes still rumored to punish criminals by eating them as was the case during the dark times.  Slaves are often used as both lovers and laborers, toiling in the labor of their owners until they are no longer deemed useful before being either sold or killed.  The fear of death from the slaves often is used as an aphrodisiac by the more sadistic mistresses, even going so far as to torture slaves before taking another lover to bed in order to get off.

When disagreements arise between free peoples, they may choose to consult a Qua'l or, if the infraction is a matter of honor, may engage in a fight to the death.  While the loser is rarely killed anymore, they often face severe punishments for their failure, including public humiliation and torture.  The Nei maintains a special squad of warriors whose only task is to carry out the personal wishes of the Empress.  Often, those who insult the Empress awaken to find a sword at their throat before their head is delivered to the Nei.

Priestesses carry out the worship of the Goddesses of Love, War and Power, named SSinssrigg, Thalack and Yorn, respectively.  This pantheon of goddesses bestow virtues on their worshipers, with some tribes going so far as to declare holy wars against any tribe that worships a lesser goddess, the most famous being the tribes of Jiv'undus and Vlos, fighting over two centuries over whether the goddess of Pain or of Blood was more powerful, ended only when the Nei decapitated the leaders of both and made the rest bow to her instead.

The Men of Nesstren

Unlike Takrin, Nesstren was a second generation world, founded by colonists from the lost colony of Noamuth Delmah.  This was before the threat of Elggur had broken the traditional societies, but the threat still caused a military industrial complex to form on Nesstren to prepare for the threat of not only the Elggur, but any other threat to the planet, though men and women remained fairly equally.  It wasn't until the crash landing of the Rothe Maurna, a ship full of female slaves being transported through space.  The sudden influx of slaves caused a dramatic change in Nesstren society, with men starting to treat all women as slaves.

With a new source of technology and an increasingly paranoid society, Nesstren became a fortress world.  Orbital defenses combined with fortresses on the ground make invasion suicide, with the abundance of female slaves making it a trading hub for many worlds.  All seemed to be well, until Nesstren warships arrived around the world of Elghinyrr Eairthin, landing and conquering the planet in hours.  Their advanced technology compared to the residents meant almost every woman was enslaved and brought to their knees, before being taken back to Nesstren for sale.

Today, every world that does business with the Nesstren men do so cautiously.  Unlike Takrin, which inflicts pain on criminals, most criminals on Nesstren find themselves stripped of clothing and having a collar fastened around their neck.  Women who visit their official embassies do so only with diplomatic immunity, lest they risk even a minor infraction leaving them on their knees.

Dare you set foot in this world?  Dare you risk death, pain and enslavement at the hands of a sadistic mistress?  Or will you take up the sword and fight for your Lady and your honor?  Xal l' phraktos elamshinae dosst menvis ulu ib'ahalii.

Locations on Takrin
Royal Court of the Nei's Valshath
Royal Market of Takrin
Streeatul of Takrin
Takrin. l' qu'ellar d' Sumara rothe jabbress
Xonathull whol Dro pholor Takrin (Combat beyond the existing storyline)

OOC places
Rivvin El'inssring d' Takrin (OOC)
L' Lodias d' Takrin (Character Profiles)
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Sanai

Interesting..... is there potential in this setting for (Rare) male slaves who are actually physically adept and good at combat? I would love to play such a male who is kept as a slave by his Mistress, who uses him not just for her pleasure, but as a covert guard (most females I imagine would look at this male slave and think he is not a threat)
Otherwise, ill just play a regular male slave :p
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

GloomCookie

Hmm... tempting to let you do so.  Draft me a character and PM me with it and I'll let you know if I'll accept him.
My DeviantArt

selfexiled

Ok you have my attention. I agree with Sanai, would it be possible to have a couple of competent males in the world?
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

GloomCookie

Free men come from Nesstren but slaves are native born and often status symbols as personal breeders.  They're large and strong, but often kept in chains to keep them from rebelling.  Public males are often kept at the apothecary and used to impregnate free women who enter.  Depending on the value of the male's testicles, they may be fitted with armor around the groin, but are otherwise kept nude.  Men from Nesstren wear outfits like the image up there, often carrying personal daggers called Bel'la Velve, literally Honor Blade.  They are often arrogant when dealing with the women of Takrin due to their perspective that women are little more than slaves.  Despite this attitude, however, most slaves are treated fairly well, as it is considered dishonorable to abuse a slave's body. 
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

You still looking for a noble or two? I would be interested.

Muse

*Chuckles*  We need some dominant girls in here.  I haven't played a submissive guy in forever! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

GloomCookie

@Xenolord: Female nobles only, unless you're a visitor from another world.

@Muse: Mmm can't wait to see what you come up with.
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

I figured. Does that mean we have to play characters that match the player's gender?

GloomCookie

Of course not.  I never play a male ;) so play what you want, any role you want.
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

Cool! I'd like to try out for a character.

Character picture (SO HARD to find a decent, regal looking blonde chick that isn't Peach, Zelda, or someone from Disney!)
Name: Qu'essan Saleena Naz'jar
Sexual Preference: Women
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dominant
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst
Brief Bio: Saleena Naz'jar is a member of the Royal Nei J'nesst of Takrin. The blonde-haired, violet-eyed princess is a powerful figure in the Nei J'nesst, and is often seen walking around the capital with one of her many slaves. Despite her powerful demeanor, she often treats her slaves with a measure of kindness not usually seen in the royal family. She likes to browse the city's markets and street vendors to see what new and wonderful objects have come from around Takrin. She always wears fancy dresses made from expensive, imported fabrics and uses them to flaunt her wealth.

How's that?

GloomCookie

Your title will be qu'essan, the word for princess, but I like it :) just remember that the Nei (Empress) can order you to shed your clothes if she desires.
My DeviantArt

Xenolord

PeacethatPowerbrings

Character picture
Name: Vela Val'Shar
Sexual Preference: Women and Men (favors women)
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch
Brief Bio:Vela is one of the Elites, relied on by the Empress for her personal bidding. She rose to her position not only through martial skill, but also because of her uncompromising loyalty. Physically, she is quite tall, and extremely athletic, her armor covering more of her body than is usual, her bald always at her side. Although she has no more issue with nudity than the rest of the court, she generally remains armored. As the Empress's blade, she considers it her duty to to be ready at any time to serve. Vela was trained to be extremely proficient in the use of her single edged straight sword, and to be effective in conventional warfare, and in operating within the court. Her dark black armor is designed both for protection and stealth, and is made to arm the elites against all adversaries. Clawed gauntlets, and boots provide maximum flexibility and utility, and armored bracers allow an elite to be always ready to defend, or attack. Since the members of the elites have no superior but the Empress, Vela views herself as having achieved the highest position possible as a warrior. As such, she is committed to her station, and views very few people as equals, and only one as being truly superior.

I wasn't sure about a details of the Empress's special squad, so I made stuff up, and substituted 'Elites' for whatever their unit name is. Let me know if this is alright, and I'll correct anything that needs changing.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Snake

Color me intrigued

Character Picture
Name: Axyn
Sexual Preference: Neutral, heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Indifferent
Allegiance: Slave
Brief Bio: Axyn was  born in a tribal community but due to how the crapsack world works for the male half the population; he ended up a slavewhen his mother decided to try and get some kind of status.  he hates the situation he's in and despite being blessedly fertile and "gifted"; he's also extremely vicious and tough, trying to break free whenever he can and killing anyone that tries to stop him.

GloomCookie

Mmm Vela, you're approved.  Axyn, I need slaves, not salves ;) kidding sweetie.  Your character picture failed to upload, but I'll go ahead and let you join :)

I'm putting up the initial thread HERE, so feel free to join in the fun.
My DeviantArt

Snake

Bloody Rose

Linna I am very much tempted to join, what do you need in terms of characters because I can make basically anything. I can make a very strong male slave, male guard or whatever I need to know what you need :)

Visna

Name: Rasha
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Dom/Switch/Sub: Submissive
Allegiance: Ssinssrigg by claim, Nei by birth
Brief Bio: Rasha was born as the sole daughter of the royal, head priestess of Ssinssrigg. Ever since a young age, the temple worshipers have spread rumors of her being the the second most beautiful woman in existence. They would, of course, always say Nei was the first. Still, she fit perfectly into the mold of the future leader of the followers of Ssinssrigg. Her mother hired the best teachers for her and kept her away from the public eye. With her mother growing sick, rumors have spread of Rasha becoming the new head priestess of Ssinssrigg. There is only one problem with this. She has come out and stated that she believes that Ssinssrigg desires chastity, not lust. She also thinks that all men and women are equal, and that men are not beneath women, nor is Nei above anybody else. This has certainly caused a lot of commotion and gossip around the royal palace. She was told by her fellow priestesses to stop, but she has not held off yet. She has even began to publicly criticize Nei for her lust and sexual relationships with her guards and other nobles. She is also trying to ban the sexual acts of worship that have been customary since the creation of their culture.

((How does she look? I figured the lovely, lustful women of the royal court would begin to want to shut her up. Especially Nei. They'd teach her a few lessons, break her chastity, and have her really begin to worship the goddess of love.  ;)))

GloomCookie

Zarazel, I don't have a preference yet, just look at what you want to go with and see if you want to do it.

Visna, I like the character, just be careful.  If the Nei gets tired of your tongue, she might just cut it out ;)
My DeviantArt

Bloody Rose

mmm question, does your character has a right hand man? a warrior that she values a lot and that his loyalty it's without boundaries?

GloomCookie

Nope ;) She only has her trusted female soldiers and one slave/minister from each tribe.  She only beds women, and will only take a male when she needs an heir.  Also, we have three locations now, so feel free to explore.  There will be three more locations coming, and once we have enough people, I'll make Elggur an available class, who will serve as raiders and bad-guys.
My DeviantArt

selfexiled

http://tribes.tribe.net/malefae/photos/4ff00232-9349-4810-8459-915fcef7966a
Name: Wanre
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Dom/Switch/Sub: Indifferent
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst, criminals
Brief Bio: A criminal whose crime was as usual a minor infraction turned slave for manual labor purposes but the “victim” of said crime. Being this man was not a powerful merchant like so many others he had to sweeten a deal by throwing in his slave worker. The slave Wanre as he is now called is now in the service of a resident of Takrin and wholly unsure of his new life and how long it will be.

(Need an owner.)
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

Snake

Aww so much for having a chance to bed the empress.

Miyu

Name: Elizabeth Kiroma
Sexual Preference: Both
Dom/Switch/Sub: Sub
Brief Bio: She was the daughter of a slave and by such she was meant to be in a life of servitude towards the empress. At first she was a rebel girl, even going against the empress and playing pranks on her however severe punishment put her into place rather quickly. She was raised in the life of servitude and saw nothing wrong on crawling besides the person who would use her for the day. She was thought how to walk when she was a baby however it has been a long time ever since she walked on two feet that she barely remembers it. Even to this point she rebels against the empress from time to time when she is made to do something she does not want to do.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

selfexiled

Just a reminder to all those with a portion of authority my character needs a master.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

PeacethatPowerbrings

On a totally unrelated note.  :P Do the Ssin'urn Elghinn have slaves/ the rights of the nobles?

Drake Valentine

Curious.

Is this roleplay also going to be somewhat war driven.

Or is it just focusing on the aspects of slavery?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

GloomCookie

Anyone who is not already a slave can own slaves.

And to answer your question Drake, it'll start off focusing on slavery but I'll also be including soon the Elggur, the bad guys.  They'll be wanting to capture and harvest from everyone but especially men.
My DeviantArt

Drake Valentine

Hmmm. Since the men society(don't have time to quote their name since I have to leave for work very soon) are of advanced technology. I am also curios of what that entitles.

Is their units primary spaceships or do they have mechs too? What of their other weaponry? I was thinking of a character from there, who ended up crash landing on the deserted planet. Maybe being damaged by the Elggur when he was patrolling orbit or something. ^-^

Nothing better then being stranded in a salvage world. Fufufufufufu.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Xenolord

Okay, so, just coverin' my bases before I f'k up, but... am I approved to start, or not. Just checkin', in case I goof up.

GloomCookie

That's understandable.  Also, there's a combat thread up for anyone wanting to fight badguys.
My DeviantArt

summoner2183

Character picture: http://www.oocities.org/gundamwing_afterewrpg/images/characters/rashid.jpg
Name: Kashul Aramas
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dom
Allegiance: Nesstren
Brief Bio: Kashul is a prominent merchant of spices, fur and many exotic gems that he obtains from his homeworld. He is a fair, but firm person who deals with his customers and his suppliers fairly. He looks at the Nei'Jjesst females with a bit of interest and lust, but he also respects them a little making him an oddity amongst his kind. He has no slaves yet, but he is considering to have at least one or two to help him out with his business as well as to start a family someday.

GloomCookie

So Kashul is going to be a merchant soldier who is also a slave royal and still have time to put on robes and be a cute priestess? :P

Approved Kashul.
My DeviantArt

Haibane

I'm interested in making up a dominant female, perhaps a High Priestess, perhaps a slave trader of Noble blood (would such high born women even be involved in slave trading though?)

EDIT: Also, is this world made up by you or based on a book/s? Was curious to know if there was other background elsewhere I could read up on. I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?

summoner2183

Uhhh sorry about that... hehe... he's supposed to be a merchant, Linna. My bad!  ;D

Drake Valentine

Just heads up, but your Streetfal link also links to the Royal Market. >.< *Goes to work on charie.*

Drake Valentine

And after an hour or so of brainstorming. I present~

Name:
Yuri Sergeievich Zolkin
Solider
Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub:
Questionable?
Allegiance:
Nesstren
Brief Bio:
Zolkin, a name widely known amongst many from Nesstren and perhaps a few others of outer space. Throughout the household there has been many leading scientists who invested plenty of time and money on military technology; from ships to mobile units, to even land vehicles, weaponry, all had paid tribute to the science of warfare. Well, all, except for Yuri. It is hard to fathom why such a promising young man would turn his back from developing technology and join the military.  He is foreseen as the black sheep of his household, yet at the same time he often has luxuries many soldiers do not. Who gets to test new weaponry? Yuri. Who is always in the latest new mech? Yuri. In some light his transfer from science to warfare isn’t a total setback to the rest of his family; or even the military. He has always showed proficient combat skills in training and his piloting is also superb; but even his commanders know he isn’t perfect. All of his life and even now, Yuri has never taken anything seriously. Pampered and spoilt by his family with the latest inventions and like a child he toys with them. If only he knew in advance that his playing around would cause him to become separated from his home planet and stranded in unfamiliar territory.
Arsenal/Gear/Gadgetry:
Didn't see a thing for it, but a bro needs self defense or they will eat him alive, yo.
Weapons:
Yuri only has one weapon, although for it to be classified as a weapon is also questionable. Another piece of new, experimental science. Fully Initial Synchronization Technology (FIST), a metal gauntlet made for his left hand; though far different than any standard piece of clothing. Once fitted, it acts upon voice command, synchronizing is the most painful of all for the host. The gauntlet becomes a part of the flesh, melding into skin, hooking and sending nanomachines into the body. Once adorn it can only be removed through command, but that process is far more painful than the first sequence. It does have principal points to it, it can serve to create a shield, though the more it is expanded the weaker the shield becomes. It can also be tuned into a weapon for assault for close quarters combat, able to discharge an electrical shock to stun or even kill an intended target. Amazingly the shield and electrical punching capabilities can all be operated by thought instead of command.
FIST:
Not to be consider just a weapon, but it too can synchronize with other gadgets. The host of the technology can learn how to operate something fully alien to him or her, be it a terminal, spaceship, or even something else that is made of electronics. However the host must also be synchronized with FIST to achieve this.
Headphones:
Just headphones to listening to stuff. Yuri likes to jam, yo.
Wrist Terminal:
Often what the headphones are hooked to, but the wrist terminal serves all the basic needs from scanning for life forms, detecting if planet is appropriate for breathing,  communication(if there is service), so on and so forth. It also acts as a storage unit for information on planets and information can be uploaded to it.
Ship/Mobile Unit.
Another prototype from Zolkin Industry, though badly damaged. Probability of it being repaired and put into use, zero(from Yuri’s perspective. Also not going to go into detail with it, since I doubt it will be used in the RP. Unless I get bored and do the year after thing, but right now I‘m going with the: never get back home, foreigner in salvage world. Fufufuf. )

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on March 30, 2012, 07:56:34 AM
I'm interested in making up a dominant female, perhaps a High Priestess, perhaps a slave trader of Noble blood (would such high born women even be involved in slave trading though?)

EDIT: Also, is this world made up by you or based on a book/s? Was curious to know if there was other background elsewhere I could read up on. I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?

The world is based very, very loosely on the Naked Earth comics, mostly in terms of art.  The actual story is a mix of scifi and gor, only with the twist that it's mostly men in chains and that space travel is common.

Quote from: summoner2183 on March 30, 2012, 07:56:51 AM
Uhhh sorry about that... hehe... he's supposed to be a merchant, Linna. My bad!  ;D

No worries, I got that.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 30, 2012, 08:18:42 AM
Just heads up, but your Streetfal link also links to the Royal Market. >.< *Goes to work on charie.*

Fixed, thanks.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 30, 2012, 09:41:21 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
And after an hour or so of brainstorming. I present~

Name:
Yuri Sergeievich Zolkin
Solider
Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Dom/Switch/Sub:
Questionable?
Allegiance:
Nesstren
Brief Bio:
Zolkin, a name widely known amongst many from Nesstren and perhaps a few others of outer space. Throughout the household there has been many leading scientists who invested plenty of time and money on military technology; from ships to mobile units, to even land vehicles, weaponry, all had paid tribute to the science of warfare. Well, all, except for Yuri. It is hard to fathom why such a promising young man would turn his back from developing technology and join the military.  He is foreseen as the black sheep of his household, yet at the same time he often has luxuries many soldiers do not. Who gets to test new weaponry? Yuri. Who is always in the latest new mech? Yuri. In some light his transfer from science to warfare isn’t a total setback to the rest of his family; or even the military. He has always showed proficient combat skills in training and his piloting is also superb; but even his commanders know he isn’t perfect. All of his life and even now, Yuri has never taken anything seriously. Pampered and spoilt by his family with the latest inventions and like a child he toys with them. If only he knew in advance that his playing around would cause him to become separated from his home planet and stranded in unfamiliar territory.
Arsenal/Gear/Gadgetry:
Didn't see a thing for it, but a bro needs self defense or they will eat him alive, yo.
Weapons:
Yuri only has one weapon, although for it to be classified as a weapon is also questionable. Another piece of new, experimental science. Fully Initial Synchronization Technology (FIST), a metal gauntlet made for his left hand; though far different than any standard piece of clothing. Once fitted, it acts upon voice command, synchronizing is the most painful of all for the host. The gauntlet becomes a part of the flesh, melding into skin, hooking and sending nanomachines into the body. Once adorn it can only be removed through command, but that process is far more painful than the first sequence. It does have principal points to it, it can serve to create a shield, though the more it is expanded the weaker the shield becomes. It can also be tuned into a weapon for assault for close quarters combat, able to discharge an electrical shock to stun or even kill an intended target. Amazingly the shield and electrical punching capabilities can all be operated by thought instead of command.
FIST:
Not to be consider just a weapon, but it too can synchronize with other gadgets. The host of the technology can learn how to operate something fully alien to him or her, be it a terminal, spaceship, or even something else that is made of electronics. However the host must also be synchronized with FIST to achieve this.
Headphones:
Just headphones to listening to stuff. Yuri likes to jam, yo.
Wrist Terminal:
Often what the headphones are hooked to, but the wrist terminal serves all the basic needs from scanning for life forms, detecting if planet is appropriate for breathing,  communication(if there is service), so on and so forth. It also acts as a storage unit for information on planets and information can be uploaded to it.
Ship/Mobile Unit.
Another prototype from Zolkin Industry, though badly damaged. Probability of it being repaired and put into use, zero(from Yuri’s perspective. Also not going to go into detail with it, since I doubt it will be used in the RP. Unless I get bored and do the year after thing, but right now I‘m going with the: never get back home, foreigner in salvage world. Fufufuf. )

Approved :D  Just be aware that while your race is more technologically advanced, people still fight with swords and guns, so don't expect a whole lot of advancements.  The human race is in a sort of dark ages on the whole.
My DeviantArt

Brandon

Character picture: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=614671
Name: Risa Val'urk
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch favoring sub
Brief Bio: Risa is the newest and arguably best leader of the Val'urk tribe. One that has controlled some of the most fertile lands in the entire planet, a mountain range on the equator called the Scarred peaks which is known for its plentiful mines and sugar cane fields. She became leader at the young age of fourteen after her mother and father disappeared in the mountains during a pilgramage. When Nei came to her tribe she did not fight them. While her tribe had advanced forms of technology in warefare that are maintained to this day they lacked the numbers to effectively battle against the empress. Although had war come both sides would have been hurt bad enough that future conquests would have ended there. Instead Risa formed a treaty, giving her and her named successors full reign over their territory and in return providing the Val'ruk tribes non-military technology.

Since those days her tribe has spent its time trading in food and precious metals and puts its efforts toward breakthroughs in new technology. In fact Val'ruk has one of the few universities on the entire planet that is devoted to higher learning and the advancement of civilization. Thus far due to the university and Risa's own laboratory several technological breakthrough's have been reached and offered to the alliance. Who takes these things and uses them is beyond her purview but there's no question that her tribe lives a life of luxury when compared with more primitive ones.

However the Val'urk tribe has another secret that only the empress knows herself. That being that the military technology and equpment that has been developed is being stockpiled within the fortresses of the Scarred peaks. Its existance is a closely guarded secret shared only with the Empress and Risa has always maintained the outlook that it is only for exceptional circumstances. In truth, Risa isnt entirely convinced that her alliance with Nei will last forever so she prepares for a war that may never come. In the mean time she trades as much as she can and continues to advance the alliance in her own way, always putting her own tribe before anyone else.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

GloomCookie

*sigh* denied, hun.  Too many flaws.

Character picture: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=614671
Name: Risa Val'urk
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch favoring sub Why is she a leader if she's more submissive?
Brief Bio: Risa is the newest and arguably best leader of the Val'urk tribe.  So an untested leader is popular but haven't proven herself? One that has controlled some of the most fertile lands in the entire planet, a mountain range Mountain ranges are generally bad for growing things on the equator called the Scarred peaks which is known for its plentiful mines and sugar cane fields The planet is mostly desert and it's in the mountains, so sugar cane is out. She became leader at the young age of fourteen after her mother and father disappeared in the mountains during a pilgramage. When Nei came to her tribe she did not fight them. While her tribe had advanced forms of technology in warefare that are maintained to this day they lacked the numbers to effectively battle against the empress Militant groups tend to be less than eager to see conquering tribes. Although had war come both sides would have been hurt bad enough that future conquests would have ended there. Instead Risa formed a treaty, giving her and her named successors full reign over their territory HAh!  Yeah right, you pledge allegiance to me or die and in return providing the Val'ruk tribes non-military technology.

Since those days her tribe has spent its time trading food andfor precious metals and puts its efforts toward breakthroughs in new technology. In fact Val'ruk has one of the few universities on the entire planet that is devoted to higher learning Whatever I tell you and the advancement of civilization I'd say there's a few other universities but ok you can have one. Thus far due to the university and Risa's own laboratory several technological breakthrough's have been reached and offered to the alliance. Who takes these things and uses them is beyond her purview but there's no question that her tribe lives a life of luxury when compared with more primitive ones. That just means I can tax you more

However the Val'urk tribe has another secret that only the empress knows herself And my advisers and anyone with security clearance and my generals and... That being that the military technology and equpment that has been developed is being stockpiled within the fortresses of the Scarred peaks. Its existance is a closely guarded secret shared only with the Empress and Risa And my trusted advisers and soldiers and... has always maintained the outlook that it is only for exceptional circumstances. In truth, Risa isnt entirely convinced that her alliance with Nei will last forever so she prepares for a war that may never come. In the mean time she trades as much as she can and continues to advance the alliance in her own way, always putting her own tribe before anyone else. If the alliance is unstable that means the Nei will have your head before you can develop anything to fight against her.
My DeviantArt

selfexiled

Woo hard critic. Still in need of a person to take my character as a slave.

Uhm ONs/Offs link

Absences:

Brandon

I think I would like some more information about the setting then because I feel like I was just ambushed by knowledge that wasnt available
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Linna on March 30, 2012, 10:14:19 AM
Approved :D  Just be aware that while your race is more technologically advanced, people still fight with swords and guns, so don't expect a whole lot of advancements.  The human race is in a sort of dark ages on the whole.

I can still shock shit though, right? >:)

Haibane

Quote from: Linna on March 30, 2012, 10:14:19 AM
The world is based very, very loosely on the Naked Earth comics, mostly in terms of art.  The actual story is a mix of scifi and gor, only with the twist that it's mostly men in chains and that space travel is common.
Thanks. Can you respond to my other questions please... I'm struggling with what look like some inconsistencies in the setting that I can't reconcile.

"I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?"

Also...

With the Takrin women seemingly seen as slaves by the Nesstren males, how do the two races trade? From what I can see these two peoples are so diametrically opposed I can't understand how they can have any contact other than war. The game is set on Takrin, right?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to understand a game if I'm to play in it.

Brandon

Now that I'm not pressed for time I can actually ask some questions of my own

1. Is this Science fiction or space fantasy? Science fiction (i.e. Star Trek)revolves around the idea of using science to build the setting, characters, and worlds. However space fantasy (i.e. Star wars) does whatever it wants. Science rarely has a place in the setting. The reason why I bring these up is the whole desert world thing. Every desert environment has at least a bit of green in it somewhere, for example Egypt has some vast Sugar cane fields. If were doing a completely desert world then I question where the oxygen comes from.

If were abandoning science to run a space fantasy game that's fine but I need to know that

2. What kind of education do the people of Takrin have? What kind of forms of higher education are available? How common is higher education?

3. What kind of military do they have and what kind of technology is common through out Takrin? Earlier you noted that Nei formed her empire by her sword and that materials tend to be rare. So I got the idea of a primitive society in my mind that lacked resources to make vast technologically advanced armies. So there probably aren't guns, let alone energy weapons (which is what I see house Val'urk manufacturing).

4. What kind of relationship does Takrin have with Nesstren? It seems like the two worlds are polar opposites and would have trouble interacting at all without some kind of neutral territory

5. How exactly is the society of Takrin run? What exactly do the royals do if not govern some area designated by the empress or by their treaties with her?

WendySlaveGirl

Hmmm...looks interesting. I'm tempted to make a character who starts free but eventually ends up on her knees.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Haibane on March 30, 2012, 04:34:45 PM
Thanks. Can you respond to my other questions please... I'm struggling with what look like some inconsistencies in the setting that I can't reconcile.

"I'm looking for the link between Nesstren and Takrin - are they in the same solar system? If Nesstren is so powerful why are they not at war with the Nei and her armies and biting great chunks out of her empire with their superior technology? Why isn't any Nesstren male who sets foot on Takrin instantly enslaved? His DNA must be worth enormous sums? Or do they not travel there and if so why not?"

Nesstren and Takrin are in different solar systems, several lightyears apart.  They aren't at war because while space travel is much faster, it's not instant like we picture in Star Wars or something.  And the reason the men aren't instantly enslaved is because while on Takrin, men are slaves, on Nesstren, they're not.  It's sovereign immunity, meaning that while the Nei could enslave all the men, doing so would risk war with another empire.

QuoteWith the Takrin women seemingly seen as slaves by the Nesstren males, how do the two races trade? From what I can see these two peoples are so diametrically opposed I can't understand how they can have any contact other than war. The game is set on Takrin, right?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to understand a game if I'm to play in it.

Trade is limited but it's mostly in goods that the two need.  Takrin has slave women that can be used for materials and tech from Nesstren, though the two do often get into arguments of superiority.  Trade happens just not very heavily.

Quote from: Brandon on March 30, 2012, 11:04:46 AM
I think I would like some more information about the setting then because I feel like I was just ambushed by knowledge that wasnt available

I'm sorry sweetie, I was having a rough day and taking it out on you.  I should've been way nicer and I'm sorry I was a total ass.

Quote from: Brandon on March 30, 2012, 09:06:42 PM
Now that I'm not pressed for time I can actually ask some questions of my own

1. Is this Science fiction or space fantasy? Science fiction (i.e. Star Trek)revolves around the idea of using science to build the setting, characters, and worlds. However space fantasy (i.e. Star wars) does whatever it wants. Science rarely has a place in the setting. The reason why I bring these up is the whole desert world thing. Every desert environment has at least a bit of green in it somewhere, for example Egypt has some vast Sugar cane fields. If were doing a completely desert world then I question where the oxygen comes from.

If were abandoning science to run a space fantasy game that's fine but I need to know that

Ok, it's Space Fantasy.  The exact workings can get swept under the rug.  And the reason I didn't agree with you at first was because mountains aren't exactly ideal for sugar cane or crops in general.  I'm not saying you can't have it, just that growing crops on top of a mountain is neigh impossible.

Quote2. What kind of education do the people of Takrin have? What kind of forms of higher education are available? How common is higher education?

Higher education is reserved primarily for the nobles and rich, while common people are barely taught to read and write, and slaves don't receive any education.  Schooling is expensive, and the tribal nature of most means it's way down on the list of priorities.

Quote3. What kind of military do they have and what kind of technology is common through out Takrin? Earlier you noted that Nei formed her empire by her sword and that materials tend to be rare. So I got the idea of a primitive society in my mind that lacked resources to make vast technologically advanced armies. So there probably aren't guns, let alone energy weapons (which is what I see house Val'urk manufacturing).

Sorry.  The Nei uses her sword in the traditional sense as an extension of her power, while guns make up the bulk of the army's weapons.  The few energy weapons that exist are big and cumbersome, mostly mounted on ships and heavy platforms.  Resources are rare but not impossible to obtain, which is why mountains would be ideal due to the extensive ore mines located within.

Quote4. What kind of relationship does Takrin have with Nesstren? It seems like the two worlds are polar opposites and would have trouble interacting at all without some kind of neutral territory

Like I mentioned above it's mostly a sovereign agreement.  They're opposites but as long as visitors behave themselves, they can't be arrested without justification.  Slavery is the main thread, and occasionally princes and princesses get together to share royal blood, but mostly it's about resources. 

Quote5. How exactly is the society of Takrin run? What exactly do the royals do if not govern some area designated by the empress or by their treaties with her?

It's very feudal, with the Nei owning the planet and allowing each tribe a member in her royal court.  The royal then can subdivide the land among nobles within the territory, with taxes being collected and travelling up into the Royal Treasury, from which the Nei uses to finance her army and build things important to the Empire.  Trade is mostly done between roving caravans that roam the deserts via airship, meaning roads are rare.  Each tribe has a set of rules they must obey, but they are kept loose and each maintains some degree of leniency, though any order from the Nei overrules even the highest Royal.

That's not to say there's a way around the Nei.  Should 7 of 10 Royals agree, they may countermand the Nei, forcing her to revoke her decision.  There is also a rule that if all Royals agree, they may dispense with the Nei, though this usually leads to the Nei's execution via slow torture.  It's an ancient tribal custom similar enough in all tribes that it became a rule among the Royal Court as well.  To keep the Nei from assassinating just anyone, if more than a quarter of the Royals die in mysterious ways or at the direct order of the Nei within two years, the Nei is disposed of. 
My DeviantArt

Drake Valentine

Can we also have OOC thread for the game? ^_^ And maybe another thread for accepted players to place their charies in for reference?

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Polymorph

Name: Sumara the slave merchant.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch as necessity, Dom by preferrance.
Allegiance: Ultimately to herself and her purse. Will profess undying loyalty to any she deems capable of advancing her fortunes.
Brief Bio: An unscrupulous slave trader, Sumara has risen from humble beginnings to lead her own caravan. The third daughter of a rich merchant she led a fairly priviledged life as a child and teenager. She was well tutured in all the arts necessary for a woman of standing; swordplay, marksmanship and fluency with the imperial tongue. As she reached her late teens however it became clear to her that her life as a young bravo drinking, fighting and whoring in a provincial town could not last forever. Her elder sisters were coming to an age to take on the family business and ultimately inherit the property and estates that generated the wealth. Not content with being a mere underling living on the largesse of her senior siblings, Sumara made them a proposal that they grant her enough wealth to set herself up in independant trade in return for her renouncing any further obligation from them. This they agreed and Sumara purchased a used slave transport and hired a pair of mercenaries.

Ten years of cunning and conniving and Sumara now has a large caravan with a troop of guards and drivers under her command. She still enjoys the exertion of leading her enterprise from the fore, personally tackling runaway slaves in remote hidaways or leading a raid to enslave members of a tribe declared outlaw.

Sumara has recently relocated her headquarters to the Takrin capital. She owns a compound close to the market district that boasts it's own slave pens and training complex. Situating herself close to Takrin's hub Sumara seeks access to the higher levels of society and the business opportunities that such access would bring. She is prepared to use whatever methods are necessary to accomplish her ambitions.

Haibane

Thanks Linna, your answers to me and Brandon help a lot. I'm starting to get a good idea of where you're coming from now.

Nei (is it "The Nei" as her proper title?) has ruled Takrin for four years or so I understand, so we can play a Noble or Royal woman from one of the tribes she has conquered. This places such a character definitely lower down the social strata. I want to play a dominant female and don't especially want to bend the knee to anyone except when feudal law and special ceremony requires. Can I suggest, for a character, a female noble, maybe of royal blood or maybe just a very highly placed noble family, of the same race as the Nei J'nesst's who came to Takrin after the invasion began but while it was still going on, only in the closing stages. She has military training but is not a soldier, but a high ranking diplomat, an ambassador possibly?

I can see this woman as being a staunch supporter of the Nei and conducting various deals with some of the tribes as well as with Nesstren diplomats. She will have numerous slaves in her harem, boys and girls and so if there are players out there wanting an owner I can take on more than one player that way, as a slave.

Finally decided on a character. Lets try this:

Character picture:

Name: Annyah Ahl'ngor
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, slight preference for females
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dominant
Brief Bio: Annyah is the eldest daughter of Rub'heen Ahl'ngor, Imperial Ambassador to Nesstren. His daughter, after years of training in military skills (both personal combat and army tactics) was chosen more for her intelligence and quick wits and concilitory nature to be a diplomat. A competent warrior, she also has the presence of mind and calmness of nature to be an aset in any talks or disputes between tribal leaders or off-worlders and native traders. She arrived on Takin three years ago, as the war of conquest was drawing to a sucessful conclusion. She led one of teh final attack columns in the last campaign, mostly to gain experience of actual war to build upon what she knew from theory and books. Shortly after this brief and successful camapign she was appointed as Nei J'nesst Ambasador Royale to the tribal gathering and made a name for herself disputing in the chambers that divided up Takrin between the victors and the vanquished. The raw materials, mined resources and female slaves her negotiations delivered up to The Nei placed her in a position of great favour and power and she has enjoyed the fruits of that position ever since.

The Ahl'ngor dynasty have been close to the throne for many generations and while some comment that they are merely biding their time to make their own bid to dominate Takrin, so far these muttered opinions seem groundless and the Ahl'ngor Royals seem content to reap the benefits of what they have sown as stauch supporters of the Imperial throne.

In terms of her sexuality, Annyah is sadistically cruel, she gets intense sexual gratification through the sufferings of others and it is rumoured that more slaves have died terrible deaths in her villa than in the queen's. The screams of the tortured often ring through her private chambers and overseers frequently torment bound slaves inside her bedchamber so that she can watch their writhing bodies while she will take her pleasure in her huge bed from two or more other slaves of her harem.

GloomCookie

Brandon, I'm going to go ahead and approve your character mostly because I feel really bad about it and after looking it over again, I decided I like it :) so sorry for my bitch fest.

Polymorph, you're approved :)

Haibane, approved, PM heading your way.
My DeviantArt

Max

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760

Name:  Marteen Gir'Arad
Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual.
Dom/Switch/Sub:  Submissive.
Allegiance:  Slave
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born into a low family that lived n the Royal Marketplace  His parents ran a small eatery, and tried their best to give their children as much education as they could.  His mother was a minor officer in the army, and taught them a little of the Imperial speech.  Two sisters would join The Nei's army, both of whom were killed in the final wars that united their world. 

Marteen's father died soon after, his heart broken with the death of his two daughters.  His mother began to see her son with disdain, all of the strong and useful children dead,  the weak Marteen the only one left to her.  She began to beat him for the slightest things, until one day, he ran away from home.  Not getting to far, as he was caught and brought back.  This had incensed his mother, who promptly had him sold into slavery.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Brandon

Quote from: Linna on March 31, 2012, 08:20:06 PM
Brandon, I'm going to go ahead and approve your character mostly because I feel really bad about it and after looking it over again, I decided I like it :) so sorry for my bitch fest.

Apology accepted, and I really should have said that sooner.

Let me try and be clear with what I want to do in the game so theres no surprises. Im looking to play a largely intellectual soceity who is loyal to the Nei. Their leader is looking to change things in her own tribe. I see her disliking the lineage decides the leader thing and she wishes to push her people toward the idea that the more effort you put toward something the more successful you will be.

I see the Val'urk tribe as scientists first and foremost but with few numbers. A kind of tribe thats always pushing to create things that benefit their tribe but also the empire as a whole. They're probably focused most on new forms of energy and medicine. Although they probably manufacture only a small amount of things but everything that is manufactured is both practical and beautiful (having engravings or some kind of artistry in every item)

Perhaps the one flaw of their society is that its largely youth focused, meaning young men and women get all the opportunities. Older men and women are probably supervisors and foremans of the mines/farms, not glamorous in the least but certainly better then working the jobs of slaves. I can see a few exceptions if theyre teaching at the university or teaching a trade. This is probably because the life expectancy in their tribe is only around 40 and most of their work requires a keen mind and fit body

As far as Risa goes, I think she was one of the first tribes to agree to come under the Nei's rule for a few minor concessions but she constantly holds that treaty over the woman's head. She probably isnt well liked with the other royals since her tribe seems to be so well off but shes well respected since her outlooks are usually well thought out if not preplanned.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Haibane

Thanks. I remember now I saw it before, so the link worked then. Must be just high traffic or something, maybe at my end of the connection.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Max on March 31, 2012, 11:25:49 PM

Brief Bio:  Marteen was born into a low family that lived n the Royal Marketplace  His parents ran a small eatery, and tried their best to give their children as much education as they could.  His mother was a minor officer in the army, and taught them a little of the Imperial speech.  Two sisters would join The Nei's army, both of whom were killed in the final wars that united their world. 

Marteen's father died soon after, his heart broken with the death of his two daughters.  His mother began to see her son with disdain, all of the strong and useful children dead,  the weak Marteen the only one left to her.  She began to beat him for the slightest things, until one day, he ran away from home.  Not getting to far, as he was caught and brought back.  This had incensed his mother, who promptly had him sold into slavery.

Max, denied, since men are enslaved almost from birth unless they're from Nesstren.  Please fix this little issue and we'll be ok :)

Brandon, approved.  Just be aware that  the Nei might still demand you join her in bed ;)
My DeviantArt

Vostroya

Character picture
*Cape normally wraps around whole body
Name: Vakarius Luminus ven Apsolus
Sexual Preference: Straight
Dom/Switch/Sub: Dom
Allegiance: Nesstren
Brief Bio: Vakarius was born into royal family as the eldest of his siblings. This immediately placed several royal burdens onto his shoulders once he reached his teen years. His father was a military leader but wanted his son to be his own man.Having the finest education in their empire caused a fundamental shift in the young princes mind, one that remains to day.  As the majority of his society were paranoid of the outside world and only traded with other cultures rarely and saw outsiders as enemies. Vakarius' intellectual mind saw an opportunity to explore and learn. Convincing his father to allow him to explore the realm was a hard and long fought battle, but eventually he was given a token force of ships and minor authority to act in his fathers name. This action many saw as just a way to shut up the prince. Being as resourceful has he had taught himself, using this token force he was able to barter several minor trade agreements that were extremely profitable to both himself and his Empire.

This small shift in politics caused a rift to form between the other royals. Such a progressive manner, even though small as it was. Was seen as a dynamic threat to their society. His father protected his son from much of the backlash and performed the necessary damage control. It wasn't until Vakarius was put in charge of several operations to take down pirates, and rebel groups that the King had the proof that he needed about the abilities of Vakarius. He had shown that he was capable of protecting the realm in a better capacity than what was thought of an intellectual Prince. With new found support, although begrudgingly of the royal court, Vakarius began to open more and more trade and diplomatic negotiations with several planets and cultures. More and more ships have been placed at his disposal. Now Vakarius' exploration fleets search known space for ancient artifacts, technology, and expansion of the Empire. Even the planet of Takrin, long held societal enemy of Nesstren, Vakarius has begun to try and open up trade and negotiations with the Empress. Progress has been slow but has been starting to make real traction. Some question as to if Vakarius is really interested in progressive tendencies or if he is just making a powerbase for himself.

Brandon

QuoteBrandon, approved.  Just be aware that  the Nei might still demand you join her in bed ;)

I expected that, in fact she might hold that over her head too ;)

Now Risa could just use a slave or two of her own

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Vostroya

Awesome, I was worried about getting the red marks of hate in character editing.  ;D

summoner2183

Say Vostroya.... I was thinking if the Prince and my character would be potential allies or something? If you want details, you could always PM me for it.

ShadowFox89

Would a female pickpocket from Takrin be appropriate?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vostroya

Quote from: summoner2183 on April 01, 2012, 11:19:40 PM
Say Vostroya.... I was thinking if the Prince and my character would be potential allies or something? If you want details, you could always PM me for it.

PM sent

Sanai

I will post up my character sometime today, sorry for the delay.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Max

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760] [url]http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1465760[/url]

Allegiance:  Slave (formerly Nesstren)
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born into one of the lower class families on Nesstren.  He had a couple of older brothers, one of whom was killed in a gang dispute, the other went into the military, and perished in a raid.  His mother, the one person he could relate to, died soon after from grief.  His father, with whom he had seldom got along with, began to take out his frustrations that the "weak" son had survived, when everyone else had left. 

After one night, his father had beaten him badly while in a drunken rage.  Marteen escaped, staying with some friends until something, anything better, came along.  He had about a trading mission to Takrin, he seized the chance, fast talking his way to join on as crew for the ship.  At first, all went well, but, getting lost in the Royal Markets, he was unfortunate enough to run into a band of slavers, and sold into slavery.

Ons and offs:

Haibane

My female dominant diplomat is looking for characters to be her slaves, males and females are both welcome but you must be okay with same sex couplings in case my character orders it for her entertainment.

Brandon

I should also note that Risa could use a couple female slaves too. If the players are ok with it, she'll be willing to share them for a price. They will also be used as bed warmers and runners. If there are any problems then swift disciplinary action will be taken in the form of spankings

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Haibane on April 02, 2012, 02:52:16 AM
My female dominant diplomat is looking for characters to be her slaves, males and females are both welcome but you must be okay with same sex couplings in case my character orders it for her entertainment.

I could make a female slave for you.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Haibane

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on April 02, 2012, 04:40:27 AM
I could make a female slave for you.
Go ahead, lets see what comes out. I'd like a male slave as well, mostly to be used as a beast of burden, though he could be an NPC.

ShadowFox89

Any particular qualities you'd like to see? I was thinking a slave who has no idea why she's been enslaved, and is only a recent acquisition.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Haibane

I'm, not sure that fits the setting, slavery seems extremely commonplace in both societies since the invasion of Takrin so everyone would be aware of it. A person is a slave because they're a slave. Its like a fact of life for Nei J'esset men, like being born male.

I'm looking for fully experienced slaves as well, that have been with this owner many months, not new acquisitions. As I said above I don't enjoy role-playing the training and breaking stages. Furthermore my character would have no participation in the training anyway, all that being left in the hands of overseers. A slave is selected by my character, inspected briefly then given to the overseers. My character then forgets about their existence for about a year until they are ready to serve her, by which point any with flaws (including signs of rebellion) have been disposed of.

ShadowFox89

Alright, I'll work on the concept a bit more, unless there's someone who would want to take a 'fresh' slave.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

GloomCookie

Max, better, but as a Nesstren male, you won't automatically be enslaved if you provide proper ID, and even then that will probably be cleared up.

My DeviantArt

Max

Perhaps his ID was lifted by a pickpocket?  And the slavers didn't want to listen to his protests? 

Ons and offs:

Snake

Thorn14

Still reading and checking (sliiightly distracted right now)

But can you tell me what rebels are like in this story? I imagine there are groups not too thrilled with the status quo.

Haibane

Quote from: Max on April 02, 2012, 12:21:15 PM
Perhaps his ID was lifted by a pickpocket?  And the slavers didn't want to listen to his protests?
Are there such things as IDs? This society seems fairly medieval in its structure, despitre the spaceships n stuff.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 02, 2012, 02:47:45 PM
Still reading and checking (sliiightly distracted right now)

But can you tell me what rebels are like in this story? I imagine there are groups not too thrilled with the status quo.

The rebels would primarily be tribes that don't want to be ruled by the Nei, for their own reasons, and who oppose her by fighting small guerrilla campaigns that they hope will lead the Nei to eventually just leaving them alone, though that just means they're more likely to be flat-out executed.

Quote from: Haibane on April 02, 2012, 03:41:00 PM
Are there such things as IDs? This society seems fairly medieval in its structure, despitre the spaceships n stuff.

There are instant IDs for slaves called brands or tattoos.  They're basically marked in some way to show their status, though each owner may have a different symbol they use.  Since men are almost instantly enslaved at birth, most will have a mark, and so the lack of one would be a clear indicator that he's probably not a slave, unless he just wants to desert his ship and take his chances on a world that treats his kind as slaves.  I'd stick with the Navy a bit longer, if only to find a different port to jump ship in.
My DeviantArt

Thorn14

So I guess my idea of a Rebel who may get captured would not work out so well then?

Númenor

Are you still searching? I might be interested in creating a character and entering the story tomorrow (tonight it's a little late!)

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 02, 2012, 07:00:30 PM
So I guess my idea of a Rebel who may get captured would not work out so well then?

If you want to play a rebel that's fine just be aware I'll be trying to put your head on a stick =D

Quote from: Númenor on April 02, 2012, 07:46:05 PM
Are you still searching? I might be interested in creating a character and entering the story tomorrow (tonight it's a little late!)

Sure hun, sign up whenever =D
My DeviantArt

Thorn14

Well I wouldn't mind playing a rebel if it meant possible capture/enslavement but not death.

I suppose thats not in the books with the story?

Selana

Well, I can say this has peaked my interest! But I have a question--I understand the priestesses worship SSinssrigg, Thalack and Yorn, but what is their place in society? Do they belong in the royal halls or elsewhere? I just need some clarification.  ;)

Mercurial

Expressing interest in being a male slave if there's still room, but I have to run for the moment. Will try to have a character idea up soon.

Azaria

If there's still a need for female slaves... I'm interested in making one :D
I'll be posting her up later, as it's almost bed time for me ^^

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 03, 2012, 12:02:31 AM
Well I wouldn't mind playing a rebel if it meant possible capture/enslavement but not death.

I suppose thats not in the books with the story?

Because I feel generous, sure.  You can be a slave ;)

Quote from: Selana on April 03, 2012, 12:15:29 AM
Well, I can say this has peaked my interest! But I have a question--I understand the priestesses worship SSinssrigg, Thalack and Yorn, but what is their place in society? Do they belong in the royal halls or elsewhere? I just need some clarification.  ;)

While there's no official separation of Church and State, there's a clear divide.  The Empress serves as a sort of embodiment of all the Gods, each guiding her in different ways through the actions of those around her.  Each god serves a capacity within each person, and so the Priestesses serve as sort of counselors to help each person attain balance.  They also encourage actions, such as the priestesses of love pairing up interested people, while the priestess of war might encourage hot-blooded young women to join the armies or fight in the arenas.  Their opinions are valued and often relied upon, but they have no more say than a normal person to the ear of the Empress.

Quote from: Mercurial on April 03, 2012, 12:22:55 AM
Expressing interest in being a male slave if there's still room, but I have to run for the moment. Will try to have a character idea up soon.
Quote from: Azaria on April 03, 2012, 06:20:32 AM

There's always room for more slaves :)
My DeviantArt

Brandon

Quote from: Azaria on April 03, 2012, 06:20:32 AM

Risa could use a good female slave. If you want someone more extreme Haibane's still looking for slaves too

Thorn14

Quote from: Linna on April 03, 2012, 07:12:32 AM
Because I feel generous, sure.  You can be a slave ;)

Okay, but she'll start off as a young rebel. I'll see what I can cook up (gonna have company today)

Haibane

Yes, I'll have a use for at least 1 male and 1 female, probably 2 of each though some can be NPCs if you don't mind scenes with NPCs. I would only insist that you be fine with same gender sex, even if the character isn't, the player needs to be, coz my boys are gonna be ordered to mate with each other for my lady's and her guests entertainment and my girls will be ordered likewise.

Also I don't RP the breaking and training. I like my mistress/slave relationships to be well established before the game starts. If you want a slave character who undergoes training then I'm not your partner I'm afraid.

Going back to the priestesses Linna, are these Nei Gods and priestesses or the gods of the various tribes? Wouldn't the empress definitely align herself with the various gods and their representatives on Takirn simply to show that her acts are in harmony with theirs and vice versa? All as a means of strengthing her rule. While we in the contemporary western world are used to state and church being separate, I get the feeling that in this universe things might just be a bit more interesting if they were linked and The Nei was seen to do the right things such as prayers, festival days, sacrifices and worshipping as well as taking the counsel of the priestesses.

Númenor

So as not to unbalance the Dominat/submissive scales, what is the game most in need of right now?

GloomCookie

Quote from: Númenor on April 03, 2012, 11:04:06 AM
So as not to unbalance the Dominat/submissive scales, what is the game most in need of right now?

We could use a few more slaves, but don't play one if you don't want.  Just play what you feel like playing and we'll make room.  OR ELSE *glares at the others*
My DeviantArt

Max

Here's hoping the third time is the charm.

Name:  Marteen
Brief Bio:  Marteen was born in the Royal markets.  A slave his whole life, he was raised by his mistress, Wistra Mar'Gir, a former low ranking soldier, who had left the army after a long time in the service.  She settled in at the marketplace, opening a small eatery.  She bought him as he was young, to help out in her shop.  He would take and serve orders, cook from time to time, run errands.  Treated like a member of the family, he grew up happy.

Then, Wistra, began to get sick.  Mateen took over more and more of the eatery, until one day, she passed away.  The eatery, and him, passed to her niece, who had no interest in the shop.  She sold it off, and him to slavers.  With little time to mourn his late "mistress," he was marched off to the slave market.

Ons and offs:

Selana

Character picture
Name: Ei'shya
Dom/Switch/Sub: Submissive
Allegiance: Nei J'nesst, and, of course, SSinssrigg
Brief Bio: Unlike her fellow SSinssrigg priestess Rasha, Ei'shya readily obeys the Nei with absolutely no questions asked. Now, while her loyalty is undisputed, Ei'shya is quick to turn a blind eye to anything an outsider might consider wrongful for the Nei to do. Thus, she is ignorant in many respects. But Ei'shya does not concern herself with politics: she busies herself with helping the commonfolk and actually does quite a bit of charity, all while spreading the word of SSinssrigg. Ei'shya's family were commoners (her mother was a weaver of common cloth and her father a tanner.) Due to being from a common family, it took blood (perhaps literally), sweat, and tears to achieve priestesshood. Her training allowed for the learning of reading, writing, and to understand Imperial language. However, by all means, she is not at all the royal rank of Rasha.

((There! Of course, if there are issues, please let me know. I'm not sure if priestesses have to be born into the occupation or if they can learn the Imperial language. Also, I hope you didn't mind my mentioning of Rasha, Visna.   :-)))

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Max

Ons and offs:

GloomCookie

I suppose... the backstory fits just enough to warrant approval.
My DeviantArt

Azaria

Character picture to be added later >.< when I find suitable one ...
Name: As'meyta

Dom/Switch/Sub: Always submissive

Brief Bio: Being born into servitude she was taught how to submit and serve to whoever uses her in whatever way they wish. First she was in the Nei's harem and then it was seen fit that she's to be given as a gift to one of the Nei's loyal allies (I'll leave the choice for you guys to choose who will be her owner, if she's approved :) ) She didn't have any sadness or grief to leave her mother even as she knew she may never see her again. She was taught that slaves have none but loyalty to her mistress, whoever she was.

Haibane

Hi Azaria, the artist Linna is using for the main story images is ferres. He has a pay-to-view site but also has a deviantart account.

http://ferres.deviantart.com/

Any player could get great images there of slaves or free citizens from either planet. I thought it would work well if more players used his artwork (even changing their images?) so that the game took on a more homogenous feel.

I'm going to give it one more day, then if no suitable slave players show an interest of being with my mistress character I'll play her harem as NPCs and introduce her into the market scene.

Thorn14

Sorry I didn't get a chance to work on my character yesterday. I had company.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 04, 2012, 12:52:37 PM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to work on my character yesterday. I had company.

Tis fine.
My DeviantArt

Azaria

Quote from: Haibane on April 04, 2012, 04:40:37 AM
Hi Azaria, the artist Linna is using for the main story images is ferres. He has a pay-to-view site but also has a deviantart account.

http://ferres.deviantart.com/

Any player could get great images there of slaves or free citizens from either planet. I thought it would work well if more players used his artwork (even changing their images?) so that the game took on a more homogenous feel.

I'm going to give it one more day, then if no suitable slave players show an interest of being with my mistress character I'll play her harem as NPCs and introduce her into the market scene.

thanx for the advice :) I think I'll be using this one now I'll just wait for my girl to be either approved or rejected ^^

Haibane

summoner2183

I think that my character would be interested in purchasing your slave to be his, Azaria.

Brandon

While thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I could still use a slave but I could also use a personal guard. I dont see Risa as someone to carry much firepower but having someone else there armed with the most advanced weaponry on Takrin makes a lot of sense.