Embedding adult videos

Started by consortium11, November 20, 2013, 06:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

Recently I've been attempting (emphasis on attempting) to create "trailers" for some of the group games I've been involved with (as if the games were actually a television drama or film) in an attempt to add atmosphere. Some examples/shameless plugging below:

For those I've been using youtube and that's been fine; there's no adult content whatsoever.

However I'm contemplating doing a trailer for another game I'm now involved with which would include adult content and thus youtube and vimeo (which I believe are the two video sites we allow embedding from) aren't options. I know I've seen adult videos using the youtube player on various sites but I have no idea if 1) how they are created and 2) whether they can be embedded anyway.

Obviously, I can simply host the video on one of any number of adult video sites and link to it but I'd prefer to be able to embed it rather than simply provide a link. Some adult websites do allow this, but they tend to use different code for doing so then E.

So are there any options or workarounds for me to embed a video featuring adult content?

Vekseid

If an adult video site supports both SSL and iframe embedding, I can add it. None of the adult video hosts did when I last checked a year or so ago, however.

Rogue

Another suggestion.... Just linking it? And maybe a more neutral site like Tumblr (which allows adult content) so that people afraid of viruses and pop-ups may wander there?

consortium11

Thanks for the advice; it appears linking is the only option.