News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Not sinking, just, maybe getting re-routed. >:)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

Well crap, I totally forgot about the Photographer and how they could've saved me (assuming they would've come forward to do so or are still in game)  :-\

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Beguile's Mistress

Has anyone even tried to talk to the photographer or find out who they are? 

Valerian

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 14, 2016, 11:33:38 AM
I did try to find out, but, well, I'm not there anymore.  ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Rel Mayer

* Rel Mayer lights a candle for the missing vacationers.

yugi006

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 14, 2016, 11:33:38 AM

Well no one has come forward and I think that person is keeping quiet which I don't know why.

Valerian

Quote from: yugi006 on September 14, 2016, 03:23:35 PM
Well no one has come forward and I think that person is keeping quiet which I don't know why.
Openly claiming a role has been kinda dangerous this game.  :P
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

It has but the fact that the power of the photographer hasn't been used at all is alarming especially since we can't afford anymore innocents being arrested or kidnapped.

Beguile's Mistress

If I were the Photographer I'd probably be leery of everyone and want to save that power until it could be used on a sure thing.

yugi006

I understand that but it's way to late to be of any use now.

Beguile's Mistress

This game kind of went sideways from any of the others I played in the past.  Everyone seemed to want to go for the small con rather than the long con and began revealing special roles from the get go instead of holding back the information so it could be better used down the road.  I felt buffeted by many winds going in many directions all at once. :-)

yugi006

This game is a little different from the usual but the only special roles that were ever revealed were the Lookout and Mutineer. Every special role has been kept secret.

KatKwik

Sorry I've been slow guys. It's been a super busy time at the moment.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

Sorry for the delays lately guys, I've been pretty busy with some stuff off of E and I'm working on finishing this game out as I can. It's coming fairly close to the end we should be able to finish up one way or the other within a couple more rounds.

I know I want to run a Winter Wonderland game at the end of December and I may or may not find time for something in between. I'm wondering what kind of theme might be of interest if I did get one going for Halloween? (and yes, it would be standard 100% lol! I won't torture you twice)
Us against the world

Beguile's Mistress

yugi006

But we like the torture and always up for more.

Beguile's Mistress

You like to be tortured or you like to do it? :D

yugi006

Verasaille

Looks like this game is stuck, or everyone has moved on to other things. What are we waiting on?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

I'm sure Saffron is just busy like most of us are.

persephone325

You get used to it with mafia games. Real life can get in the way, so you just have to roll with the punches and be patient.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

Forgive me for sounding impatient. I am used to games moving a bit faster. Since I am out of it anyway due to being in the jail/brig/whatever, guess it does not matter.

Any new games starting up? I see nothing in the section with games. Unless I have missed something?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on September 19, 2016, 07:49:59 PM
Sorry for the delays lately guys, I've been pretty busy with some stuff off of E and I'm working on finishing this game out as I can. It's coming fairly close to the end we should be able to finish up one way or the other within a couple more rounds.

I know I want to run a Winter Wonderland game at the end of December and I may or may not find time for something in between. I'm wondering what kind of theme might be of interest if I did get one going for Halloween? (and yes, it would be standard 100% lol! I won't torture you twice)

This is really all the info I've got for you at the moment. I've been painfully behind on my stories as well as this game, which also requires input from other players before I can do things with it. It's day 3 since I last moved us forward, we're not 'stuck'.
Us against the world

KatKwik

Just to let you all know that I'm not hiding. RL has taken a silly turn and I'm really busy.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

persephone325

Hey, Saffron! Whatever happened to the Slenderman game idea you had? I was dying to play that one!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."