Soul Society - Recruiting, need Lieutenants & Officers!

Started by Primarch, December 03, 2012, 05:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Primarch

How would people feel about removing Divisions that have no specific purpose and haven't received a single interested member by this time tomorrow? So further interested individuals will fill up the already active Divisions and we populate them before opening further Shinigami groups?

We'll also begin character creation tomorrow.

JiJi Nanoya

For the sake of getting a solid group to work with, I think it's a fine strategy. I'm rather excited.
You saved me from my sorrow,
Restored my rightful name.
I praise your deeds through song,
My soul; forever yours it shall remain

♡She☆Her☆Hers♡

1SAZ

It definitely would help fill up the empty slots of the divisions. Like JiJi said, I'm excited.

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Silk

Works for me, it also means we won't have everyone as a captain or leitenant and will have a bit more of a varied group.

azzmeister89

Primarch

Well if you guys are this excited who am I to get in the way? Here's a character template.

Player: The player
Name: Character name
Division: Is this obvious?
Appearance: Appropriate image please
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strengths: Your characters 4 best skills

Weaknesses: Your characters 2 worst skills

Zanpakutō:
Name: If applicable
Shikai If applicable
Bankai If applicable, Captain's only

History: Brief history of your characters afterlife. 

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Division:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][center][img]URLHERE[/img][/center][/spoiler]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Zanpakutō:[/b]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Shikai[/i]
[i]Bankai[/i]

[b]History:[/b]

xPeachyPuff

Awesome. I'll try to get a character profile up now. (:

-xSRx

Primarch

I've closed 6 Divisions for now, they'll remain closed until the Divisions that have already received interest or a specific focus are populated.

BruceTheCat

If it is not already taken, may I grab the spot for he 9th Division Captain?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Primarch

Quote from: Red Lobster on December 04, 2012, 05:21:25 PM
If it is not already taken, may I grab the spot for he 9th Division Captain?
Quote from: azzmeister89 on December 04, 2012, 04:55:38 PM
I'll take captaincy of division 2

Done.

azzmeister89

Player: Azzmeister89
Name: Tetsuya Taiga
Division: second
Appearance: the guy in the picture but in shinigami uniform and without the odd looking sword, he appears to be 19 years of age
http://udonnodu.deviantart.com/art/Moonlit-Shinigami-75424079

Strengths:

1. can hide his spiritual pressure to such a level that he is almost untraceable
2. Taiga is ambidextrous meaning he can weild his blade in both hands just as effectively, giving birth to his unpredictable fighting style
3. shunpo is a skill that comes easily to Taiga, he has never met anyone who can match his speed
4. Taiga is very tactically minded and studied the art of war thoroughly

Weaknesses:
1. physically he is not very powerful and relies on his speed and technique to win fights
2. apart from the one or two spells that he has learnt he is useless with kidou

Zanpakutō:
Name: buraindosaido (blind side)

Shikai the blade becomes transparent and has the ability to direct the opponants attention somewhere other then on the blade

Bankai in bankai not only does the blade stay in a transparent form but it grows to a buster blade size and can also direct the opponants attention from Taiga himself not just the weapon, the few special moves of the bankai use the lack of visability to make sudden strikes that can't be predicted and sometimes not even seen.

History:
Born in the 18th district of the Rukongai Taiga had an average up bringing, his father was a merchant who's business helped to provide medical supplies to the Shinigami's training academy. his mother was a shinigami herself and quite a high ranking one at that, before she died she was captain of the sixth division and was even rumored to be expected to join the ranks of the Zero Division.

when he was old enough, just ten years after his mothers death in the line of duty Taiga entered the academy, beating his mothers three years record by graduating only two years after entering. he was specialy chosen to enter the second division through the stealth force and despite his potential was given the rank of 8th seat upon graduating, it wasn't until almost 100 years later that his abilities were recognized and he made Lieutenant.

upon gaining the second highest rank in his division Taiga began to see for himself his own potential and began training for his bankai in earnest. The training was hard and he landed himself in the fourth division hospital many times but after a further 150 years he achieved bankai. This was the point which tradegy struck, during a weekly training bout with the captain of division two, a stray kidou spell hit the captains back, causing him to fall on his own sword. the wound killed him and Taiga was then asked by the other officers of division two to take over as captain, three days later he was given the Haori and has been serving as captain of squad two for the last 150 years.

xPeachyPuff

Let me know what you think of her! Had a little trouble with her History at first, but I hope she's alright (: Would love all your feedback. Thanks again!

-xSRx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Player: xSnorkleRainbow
Name: (First)Ami (Last)Motoko
Division: 4th Division
Appearance:
Body/Looks: Outfit:

Strengths:
* First to note would be her quickness. Due to her small size, Ami is extremely quick. Due to her speed, she easily picked up the art of Shunpo.
* Flexibility. She is very flexible again mostly due to her size and training.
* Ami has an immense amount of spiritual power. Her short temper often effects her spiritual pressure and can cause it to flare wildly sometimes; she doesn't always have complete control.
* Ami is proud of her exceptional swordsmanship and enjoys to practice her skills alone rather than with an audience.

Weaknesses:
* Patience. Ami is very, very inpatient. She hasn't got time to waste and will tell you when you are doing so.
* Hotheadedness. She can be extremely hot headed and can snap unpredictably. This also means she's quite headstrong, even though she isn't amazing at fighting on the front lines.
* Despite first impressions, anything outside of 'work' makes her extremely uncomfortable and she can be very timid because of that.
* Ami isn't particularly well trained in physical combat. Of course, being assigned to the 4th Division has saved her some humiliation because of having the least amount of tact in sparring. She can hold her own though and will always try her best. She hates to lose after all!

Zanpakutō:
Name: Ritoruhīrā. (Meaning 'Little Healer'.)
Shikai Her Shikai consists of the simple release command: Cure. When this word is spoken with the intent to release her Zanpakuto, the steel of her sword will disperse into a light green mist before shooting out in all different directions towards her teammates. It can connect to as many people as possible, though only within a 30 yard radius. It connects to the others spiritual pressure and cures all their injuries steadily over a period of time. It is obvious who it is connected to because of the bright green beams connecting from her sword to the person.
Bankai Ami's Bankai consists of her sword once again dispersing into a green mist before the particles dart out into different directions. Shortly after this motion, a massive green shield will fill the area of around 5 miles. All allies in this area will be instantly cured and their energy and spiritual pressure will slowly return to them, leaving them feeling refreshed. All enemies in said area will be plunged into total darkness, loosing all senses and feeling in their limps to wander endlessly. Of course, once the Bankai is stopped or such, the enemies will be returned to reality, though not necessarily in once piece.

History: Ami was brought up in the 79th District in North Rukongai. She was taken into a household deep within the District after being found sleeping on the streets. The family was a large one, made up of a middle aged woman and man who appeared to be married, and around 7 other children; 3 girls, including herself and 5 boys. They weren't related in anyway, but the couple always talked about their dreams of children and they thought of each of them as their own. They treated them as if they were their own. It was different, having so many siblings; Ami defiantly wasn't used to it and often preferred being alone. If she wasn't by herself, she was probably getting into and losing fights with the neighbor rough boys who were a few years older than her and a lot bigger. She'd take on them all by herself though, of course. After losing one of these fights was she approached by a young, beautiful black haired woman her told her stories of a special school where she could learn things like how to fight and swords. Apparently, she sensed a immense pressure in the child, which was rare from children her age. She would often meet with this lady as she grew older, seeing her and stopping her in the streets.

Once she was old enough, the stranger, who's name she'd never heard, showed her the way to Shin'ō Academy; the school she had spoke of in her many stories before. Ami attended but she didn't have the most easiest of starts. She didn't make any close friends and still preferred to stay on her own. She struggled to even speak with her teachers, let alone other students and she failed to graduate around 4 times due to her temper and lack of control. Of course, she did manage to pass after she'd managed to learn a little restraint and sadly, she never saw the mysterious woman after her introducing Ami to Shin'ō Academy and wishing her the best of luck.

Primarch

@azzmeister, please review the CS I provided and try again.

@Rainbow, I'm afraid massive spirit pressure & excellent swordsmanship skills are separate strengths. Although as a Captain it would be assumed her spirit pressure is massive, so unless you want to highlight that her spirit pressure is massive even by Captain standards, you could leave that out.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on December 04, 2012, 06:08:26 PM

@Rainbow, I'm afraid massive spirit pressure & excellent swordsmanship skills are separate strengths. Although as a Captain it would be assumed her spirit pressure is massive, so unless you want to highlight that her spirit pressure is massive even by Captain standards, you could leave that out.

Noted. Edited my profile. Yes I wanted it to be very clear that her Spiritual pressure is very impressive. Hope it's alright (:
-xSRx

azzmeister89

BruceTheCat

One thing azz,can you go into more detail on your mother? Or change it to where she was previously the captain of the 6th squad? By stating in your back story that she was he Captain of the 9th before I took over, I need to work that into mine as I was probably her lieutenant.

Did you already have something for this?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

azzmeister89

I can do that, just give me a few hours, just woke up

azzmeister89

there you go lobster, that should make things easier

Primarch

@azzmesiter, you're strengths/weaknesses are completely out of balance. Since I only asked for 2 weaknesses I really expect them to be semi-decent, certainly not a positive personality trait phrased into a weakness. Considering his strengths & rank I'd be reluctant on his history.

@Rainbow, looks good.

azzmeister89

right i'll re-think his weaknesses

BruceTheCat

Currently working on the character sheet! I'll have it up later today.
- scribus1000

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on December 05, 2012, 08:17:14 AM

@Rainbow, looks good.

Awesome. Glad you think so. Hope other people like her as well. Again, if anyone has any feedback for her character and whatnot, please don't hesitate to have a say (:

-xSRx

Silk

Hardest part for me is deciding on abilities xD