The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 11:12:44 AM
I can think of multiple ways for another male to get involved. It's not like every person the King has working for him is female.

No for sure! But the king wouldnt share the harem... and I don't think he would allow a lot of males to interact with them?

I will have to do some thinking on it but I am having a hard time seeing it.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
No for sure! But the king wouldnt share the harem... and I don't think he would allow a lot of males to interact with them?

I will have to do some thinking on it but I am having a hard time seeing it.

Screw it. I'm still going to join (after the New Year), but I have a few female characters I can remake to fit this.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

silentwalrus227

Sounds like our ladies are gonna have a handful. Or be one. I can’t wait to see how things progress.

Eliza

Okay, I know that the setting is a palace in a dry region, but it's winter time, but I don't suppose you have an image of the palace or maybe even the whole kingdom (in general). I'm a very visual person.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 11:42:57 AM
Okay, I know that the setting is a palace in a dry region, but it's winter time, but I don't suppose you have an image of the palace or maybe even the whole kingdom (in general). I'm a very visual person.

I cna try and wrestle one up! What do you guys think? Do you want something in a kind of deserty area or PERHAPS we do a smaller palace set into the mountains? Maybe something that looks more homey and like a retreat?

silentwalrus227

I can picture a beautiful snowy winter retreat on the mountainside. It’s equal parts fortress and pleasure palace. Hot springs, anyone?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: silentwalrus227 on December 19, 2017, 11:49:18 AM
I can picture a beautiful snowy winter retreat on the mountainside. It’s equal parts fortress and pleasure palace. Hot springs, anyone?

That works for me as long as every one else is in agreement!

Eliza

With it being a dry region, I was thinking more along the lines of the palace being a place where someone has settled a large complex in a large oasis, set on a plateau or mountain in the desert. But I do like hot springs too.

But of course, it doesn't have to be like we are on Earth and its climate regions. Maybe a compromise.

The palace is set into a mountain range, which has a desert on one side, and a temperate region on the other. The palace is like an oasis for the two regions during the summer months, but with winter setting in, it's not unlikely to see snow.

Levi

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 12:03:29 PM
With it being a dry region, I was thinking more along the lines of the palace being a place where someone has settled a large complex in a large oasis, set on a plateau or mountain in the desert. But I do like hot springs too.

But of course, it doesn't have to be like we are on Earth and its climate regions. Maybe a compromise.

The palace is set into a mountain range, which has a desert on one side, and a temperate region on the other. The palace is like an oasis for the two regions during the summer months, but with winter setting in, it's not unlikely to see snow.

Love this idea! Can we also have a massive field of flowers!!!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

I like yoru compromise! But I might have a hard time finding it in a picture form! I will do my best to though!

And yes Levi we can do a field of flowers!

Norsegod1839

Levi

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 19, 2017, 12:33:46 PM
Pretty! I updated Aiyana's profile a bit! :)

Levi you can enter the throne room if you are ready! Or go talk to Eliza character!

Sumara

Could always play one of the lesser nobles of the court as well!  I'll take any minions/allies I can get. 

You could always play Sprug hehe.

Sumara's 'kingdom' if you can call it that, is a small desert region on the border.  Imagine tatooine with crumbling black medieval style castle walls.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 12:34:34 PM
Levi you can enter the throne room if you are ready! Or go talk to Eliza character!

Will do! Just gonna put my kids to bed!

Norsegod1839

Excellent post guys! We are just waiting on our princess and then I will make the next reply! You all blew me out of the water!

Sumara

So wait everyone's gathering in the throne?  I thought it was supposed to be just the king and the princess alone?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 03:51:06 PM
So wait everyone's gathering in the throne?  I thought it was supposed to be just the king and the princess alone?

Since she is joining the harem I decided to have them all come! So they could make an executive decision as the harem.

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Eliza

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
Since she is joining the harem I decided to have them all come! So they could make an executive decision as the harem.

I didn't know that...

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 04:02:59 PM
I didn't know that...

He called for the members of the harem! In my opening post! but you were already out and about so its feasible you didnt hear the call! I can have someone rush up and tell you as soon as you enter the castle though Eliza!

Eliza

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 04:07:11 PM
He called for the members of the harem! In my opening post! but you were already out and about so its feasible you didnt hear the call! I can have someone rush up and tell you as soon as you enter the castle though Eliza!

I saw it! Wasn't explicit, but I saw it. I'll just edit my post.

Norsegod1839