Naked in School

Started by Haibane, November 17, 2011, 06:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Sorry but all characters are Japanese, no mixed blood, so the hair must be dyed. I already said its an okay colour. All that I don't want is you changing it.

Bloody Rose

ah ok ok I see no problem with that

Ladondra

Player Name: Ladondra
Character Okita Shina(Shina's her first name)
Statistics:  5'5, 125 Lbs., C cup bust
Sexual Preferences: Straight, dominant
Appearance: Slightly on the tall side, average build, has long black hair kept up in a ponytail, brown eyes behind thick lashes
Personality:  Not afraid to speak her mind, short-tempered, and stubborn.  She has very few friends; if any at all thanks to this.  Shina's an only child in her family, but with both her parents busy with work and away on important business trips, she was 90% of the time left alone to care for herself and only herself.  She likes to keep to herself; especially while studying, but unlike the normal and quiet bookworm that she is, she speaks her mind; which then brings out her meaner side and gets into a few fist fights depending on how bad the situation is.
Preference for being selected for The Program:  Yes
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

FallenFeather

Are you still accepting players? X3

Arlyn

I believe we are... I think the second years need another female character, actually, but I'm pretty sure that any character would be welcome at this point.

Haibane

Yes, I'm still accepting players. I think we could use more girls, both 1st years (16YO) and 2nd years (17YO) as we now have a nice balance but adding more is always fine in this setting.

The limitations for characters are:

* Must be fully Japanese (no westerners or half-and-half).

* A photo not artwork for character images please.

* Photos of people in school uniform are very much preferred to others. There's a huge market of models who do photoshoots in schoolgirl costume as you probably know, so finding suitable pics should not be hard.

* Please be aware of site rules - photos must show people who appear to be at least 18. This can be tricky in this case since Japanese women can look young to our western eyes anyway, especially when they go for the cute innocent look, so please be aware of that.

* Please avoid any links in your characters background to Yakuza or other organised crime (its something I just dislike and its not relevant to this setting). Some players also seem to want to include references to odd stuff like Ninja clans, old Samurai families and similar fantasy elements when given the chance to RP in a Japanese setting. Just avoid all that please. Its a real-world game, not an anime!

* Please also be prepared to create and write for any NPC to help move a scene forwards.

Thanks!

Haibane

Ladronda - Shina is now accepted, welcome to the game.

Arlyn

...Huh.  No break time between classes, huh?  Heck, what happened to Kimura-sensei?  Without the break time, the chances for the Reasonable Requests happening is pretty much... lunch time?  I dunno, maybe that's just how it works in Japan, but I always figured there were 5-10 minutes between classes to allow the teachers to make their way to different classrooms.

Kaisude

You guys got room for one more?

Haibane

Sure!

Please create a character in line with the notes I put in reply #105 and post him or her up here.

There's a char sheet template around somewhere too!

Kaisude

Player Name: Kaisude
Character Name: Mitsuhara, Minoru (Last name first)
Statistics: 5'10  170lbs
Sexual Preferences: Switch Straight, Semi Bi
Appearance: Tall but not lanky, more on the athletic side. He keeps himself well groomed, and the formal style is how he dresses whether it be school uniform or outside of school.
Personality: Minoru is the douche bag that everyone puts up with, because he makes them laugh. He's always saying what's on his mind, and never sugar coating a thing. He's quite the contradiction though, and whether he is called out on it or not he accepts that fact. He's quite confident, and thrives off of it, whether it be his or others. He's anything but shy, and a bit of a daredevil. Mitsuhara is somewhat friendly when he's not being a douche, but mostly friendly to Katashi Kirumane
Preference for being selected for The Program: No Preference

Haibane

Kaisude, thank you, he's pretty good.

Can you make him aged 17 please and also make him a little shorter - Japanese tend to be somewhat smaller that Caucasians so around 5' 10" would be better. You can add into his bio that's he's a friend of Katashi and hangs out with him and his group.

After that I'll add him to the characters page and you can say Hi in the OOC and begin posting in Class 2-C's thread.

Kaisude

Haibane

Excellent! Please join the game!

Things are quiet in the class 2-C thread as I'm waiting for a female player to join us and begin posting.

Cleo4u2

Apologies if you're not actually still accepting new players, but it looked like it to me.

Player Name: Cleo4u2
Character Name: Miyoukuu, Akema (Last name first)
Statistics: 5'1  120lbs
Sexual Preferences: Semi Bi, Submissive
Appearance: Petite and well groomed, Akema leaves her hair down all the time. Rarely wearing any revealing clothing, she still has a shapely body that's hard to hide. Usually she wears contacts, but on several occasions she's been forced to wear her glasses to school.
Personality: New to the school this year, she knows few people and so keeps to herself. Not the smartest in school, Akema's talents lie in her art; drawing and painting are where she really shines. She has a bright personality, laughing and smiling easily, though as she is new, no one really knows anything about her.
Preference for being selected for The Program: Preferred
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

FallenFeather

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys, my internet went down for some reason D:
If possible, would like to be both characters. If not, I'll stick with one.

Player Name: FallenFeather
Character Name: Senshi, Eiko
Statistics: 5’4” 108 lbs 34-28-36
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, Bi-Sexual. She likes to tease and show her dominance in little things, both in and outside of bed. She especially loves to make girls uncomfortable.
Appearance: She’s almost a typical Yankī, though she hates being called one. She wears tomboy clothes outside of school. She also has a Eastern Dragon Tattoo on her back.
Personality: Eiko is a tough, usually serious girl. She scowls more often than smiles. Regardless, she does love to interact with people, though more often she’s degrading them than actually speaking to them. Because of this, she usually doesn’t have many friends, though she is both respected and feared. In the school, she’s somewhat a legend and as she passes, the halls whisper about her.
Preference for being selected for The Program: Yes

Player Name:FallenFeather
Character Name: Tensai, Hinako
Statistics: 5’1” 97lbs 36-24-36
Sexual Preferences: Completely submissive, and completely virgin
Appearance: Hinako always has glasses on. Sometimes she puts her hair in loose pigtails to do work or study. She wears conservative yet almost feminine clothes out of school. Despite appearances, she has a very grown up body underneath her nerdy look.
Personality: Hinako is the stereotypical bookworm. She's extremely shy but attempts to interact with other people. Though her voice is quiet and often isn't heard. Because of this, Hinako feels ignored most of the time. Whenever she tries to force a smile, it's unnatural and scares people. There is a slight rumor that she is able to commune with spirits and curse others. This of course is untrue, but it even further pushes people away to the point that they avoid her and even refuse to sit at her desk. Her school goal is to fit in with the rest of the class. She makes sure to say good morning everyday, even if no one hears it.
Preference for being selected for The Program: Yes, but not willingly.

Haibane

Cleo4u2 -  I love that picture.. I have used her before in an RP a while ago, such a pretty girl!

Akema is accepted and I'd like her to go in Class 2-C please. Please would you make her age 17. My one reservation with the character is her shyness. We already have a few shy girls and we already have a few players who brought their characters in, interacted with no-one and did nothing else so I'm looking for some non-shy characters if possible. Can you make her a bit more outgoing please?

Fallen Feather - I like both Eiko and Hinako though I would like you to play one girl in each class, not both in one. We already have a dominant female in 2-C so would you like to introduce EiKo into 1-B? This would mean making her 16, not 17 but I think this makes the character distribution in the two classes better. Japanese schools do not allow students to colour their hair (though I have allowed a couple of blondes in) so please give Eiko a fixed hair colour that she doesn't change. I'm not sure what the phrase "typical Yankee" means in the context of a Tokyo high school student. Can you explain that one for me please?

Hinako is a good fit for 2-C but please make her aged 17, it just makes it easy to keep track of characters that way. Again, can you make her less shy please? We have enough shy wallflowers already. BTW the forum code garbled the image line and it isn't showing. I can see it by pasting the url into another browser tab but its not showing on the page here.

Can you please make those changes, or if you would like to discuss my points more, please PM me and we'll talk in private, and once the changes are done I'll accept all three girls into the game.

FallenFeather

I don't mind changing the ages of the two girls in the least. Eiko can be put in 1-B and Hinako will be in 2-C. Also a Japanese "Yankee" also known as "Yankī" is a type of subculture typical of delinquent  youths. They typically have pompadour hairstyles (male), shaved eyebrows, and modified school uniforms. They typically cause trouble or violence. Stereotypically, they're a part of a gang or yakuza, though not always the case. They've become popularized due to their appearances in various Japanese animes and mangas. They're "evolved" form is the "Bōsōzoku" though not all Yanki become Bosozoku.

On a side note: I hate when Elly somehow manages to mess up the image code and put the link in twice somehow D: Edited.

Haibane

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 02, 2011, 06:47:26 PM
I don't mind changing the ages of the two girls in the least. Eiko can be put in 1-B and Hinako will be in 2-C. Also a Japanese "Yankee" also known as "Yankī" is a type of subculture typical of delinquent  youths. They typically have pompadour hairstyles (male), shaved eyebrows, and modified school uniforms. They typically cause trouble or violence. Stereotypically, they're a part of a gang or yakuza, though not always the case. They've become popularized due to their appearances in various Japanese animes and mangas. They're "evolved" form is the "Bōsōzoku" though not all Yanki become Bosozoku.

On a side note: I hate when Elly somehow manages to mess up the image code and put the link in twice somehow D: Edited.
Thanks for the changes. Accepted!

Yes, E has done that to me 3 or 4 times in the last 2 days.

Arlyn

Welcome to the game, both of you!

Cleo4u2

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

Haibane

You may both now start posting, please also drop by the OOC and say hi!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124997.0

VuurMeester

Are you still looking and/or open for more?
O&O

PaulBag101

PaulBag - Gifted Freak

O&O's

Haibane

More players are always welcome but please read the game's requirements fully and make sure you are fully able to role-play in this style.

I need players who while looking after their own characters, are also able to create NPCs (teachers, other students in the class, other students in the hallways) easily and quickly, providing a small (150x200 px max avatar) image and planting them in the scene so that there is instantly a hint of their personality. I want players to read all the threads and pick up on the opprtunity to insert an NPC at any point. Players must also be comfortable with taking and using NPCs created by other players and working them into other scenes or even continuing to use them in the scene they first appear.

I do not want any more shy loner style characters please. Outgoing characters and outgoing communicative players please who will contribute to the planning of scenes in the OOC.

We have a lot of players already but the game is already appearing to shrink down to the same few players posting. I know this is a common theme of group RPs but in this case I need to maintain a balance of girls vs boys.

If you know you are able to RP in this way and are a pro-active player who will go out of your way to join in on scenes with a quickly created NPC rather than sit back and wait for the next player to come talk to your character, then please go ahead and make a character up using the template provided.

Characters are all students and aged 16 (Class 1-B) or 17 (Class 2-C) and of course, Japanese. Its a contemporary Tokyo setting so no powers or odd anime style stuff, please.

Thanks!