Vampire RP (Male looking for humans)

Started by blanketblood, December 19, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blanketblood

Your basic, dramatic vampire Role play. Open to any gender parter. they don't have to date but they usually end up doing so. Im open to wherever this takes us.

Plot 1:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Fabian, an old vampire, lives in an abandoned looking mansion. He has forbid himself to leave as to not hurt one more person, but now he is absolutely beside himself with hunger. your character gets dared to spend the night in the mansion by a group of friends. open to multiple characters being dared/showing up.

character info:
name: Fabian Blackwell
appearance:Nils Kuiper (minus the gauges)

Plot 2:
Your character is turning into a vampire. They don't know how or why or who did it to them. A man named Rafael shows up and bails you out of jail for your assault of some human and offers to be your adopted sire. When you accept, he brings you to his house and kidnaps a human or two for you to practice with. All other humans can be played by you or others as dynamic characters in the rp. All characters not taken by someone else can be played by me as flat characters.

Character info:
Name: Rafael
appearance: The one with glasses in my profile picture.

blanketblood

blanketblood

Elizabeth

HailLucifer

MilkTea

Your idea sounds interesting! I’ve never made a vampire oc but I am more than willing to make one. I’m waiting to become approved, if there is anything else I need to know feel free to tell me.

~MilkTea