A tale of a King/Prince and his pleasure slave{MxM story}

Started by Nitro, September 06, 2010, 08:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

I moved my taken story idea's to my On's and Off's, I have added a new Idea not really fleshed out would like to do that with my partner.

SakuraXJuusan

Uhm, hiya
I hope I'm not disturbing, but I was thinking that maybe we could find a plot together to rp? I got approved today and I hope to find someone to rp with soon.
d(≧∇≦)b☆彡★q(≧ へ≦)p <== On's/Off's
Plot ideas:
List 1
List 2
List 3
They are all updated.

Nitro

The tale of a King/Prince and his new pleasure slave.

Taken
Both Characters are taken, In two different stories, One with me as the king and the other with me as the Pleasure slave.

Bios for either character I am willing to play I can play the prince or the Pleasure slave that is why I have both on here.

Prince Linx has a harem a few months ago he had gotten a male pleasure slave this one was already trained in everything he needed.Linx was a very gentle person unlike his father who could be cruel and rather cold. Wanting someone he could actually have a conversation with was his goal. So he had hired someone to find him a perfect partner. tired of all the women in his harem that just wanted to have sex with him. He wanted some one that he could talk to about everything that was going on. So he had found the perfect person when he found a pleasure slave teacher that was what he ordered and that was when he got the man in his harem.

Here are a few picture for the prince.

Kana was new to the king/princes Harem, Only have been there or about 4 months. All the girls in the Harem hated him, They thought it was unusual for a king/prince to have a male in his harem. Kana was sweet and never wanting to upset others and easily tricked. Kana was very smart hid his smarts behind the innocent act, Having been trained by the best they taught him how to give more to the king/prince then these women ever could. Being taught in literacy and the ways o the King/princes land,Learning everything he needed to give the king/prince more then just sex but a actual conversation. Since he had been here he had gained the king/princes good graces seeming to be called on more and more.Kana and the king/prince have yet to do anything intimate besides Kana pleasing him with his mouth and conversation.

What will happen in this story, that is what i wish to find out with a partner. I can play multiple characters if need be,I know it is not a very long story idea but it is one I would like to play. I am open to any ideas or suggestions,Also for the third picture I was thinking that the clothes he has might be better attire for this kind of Role-play so when i play any character i will think of that outfit. Also i will be wanting to play the pet in this or as some say pleasure slave.

Here are a few pictures of guys I am willing to play in the story.

{What i wish from a role-play partner For this story.}
-Long term.
-Detail, Detail, Detail
-very light Bondage-can be but doesn't have to be in the story.
-Romance
-Drama
-Suspense
-Action
-Jealousy
-twists and surprises to keep the story going.
-a picture for their character)

Nitro

Updated the story before this, Added a plot and a few pictures. I also removed the empty box's before this to try and neaten it up a bit

Nitro

Updated added the bio for the Prince which i can play and the pleasure slave, Either role is up for grabs I just put the bios up my character doesn't have to be the same as anyone else's.