~Picture Request NSFW~ (Seeking Dom Male) *Currently Closed*

Started by stormkitten, September 15, 2010, 10:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

If any one has plots or interests for these pics, please pm me.... Some I might have a plot for. Some are just random. Please check out my O/O. Maybe make a few suggestions as to what direction you are craving.  At the moment I am more in the mood for NC to EX but I am always open to hearing milder suggestions.

I at this time I am only playing forum Threads!!!!!

If you are interested.... Please PM me and include the pic number... would love if you had a pairing or plot in mind but we can work that out together....

1... Slave ^ Slave

2... Possibly a group of warriors or assassins. Her lover is killed. 

3... Both of them are captives. She was wanted for killing one of her captors. He tried to defect, only to be dragged back.

4... She was lover to the prince, and his body guard. When he was killed, his brother the king blamed her for his death. 

5... human ^ vampire... her lover is a vampire, and she betrayed him to his enemy, why? And what will she do to get him back? Will he understand? Could he trust her again? Or make her pay for it no matter her motives?

6... Her new husband... is this her last look at the kingdom he is taking her from, or her first look at his kingdom?

7... They were lover, ambushed, now barely alive and almost defenseless.

8... His recently captured slave... what will he do with her?

9... Drugged? Devastated? Broken?

10... The love of his life was killed, his heart hardened for anything beyond carnal sex, no longer having room for emotions.

11... She was captured by him, in time falling in love with him. One day he was challenged and killed, she became her master's killer slave.
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

stormkitten

13.... Dying to do something drow related.

14.... Twins at odds, always fighting, always competing. Their father separated them, sending each to a separate side of the kingdom, they only returned from exile after their older brother took the throne.

15.... Ooohh oh... who wants to play in the dark...

16.... Vikings new slave

17.... Raped in front of her lover, then forced to fuck him in front of her rapist for their entertainment.

18.... Imagining her some kind of slave.

21... Undead enslaved to the lich

23... Forced to watch her lover fight in the arena... how long will he manage to survive as she is raped by their captor.

ONS and OFFS

stormkitten

40Cerebus^ female mate... willing or unwilling.

41 Horse/Male ^ Centuaress... captured, raped, beaten, bred.

42 Male ^ mermaid... captured, raped

43 werewolf ^ female

44 Unicorn ^ female

45 Centaur ^ Female

46 male ^ female merctopus

ONS and OFFS

Doomsday

Something along the lines of picture 44 would be interesting. PM me?

fallensaviour

something starting with pic 52 then ending up with the monster breeding you sounds fun :D

stormkitten

ONS and OFFS